‘The Originals’ Recap: Sophie & Davina’s Twisted History Is Revealed

Tue, October 29, 2013 9:00pm EST by 8 Comments
The Originals Davina Harvest
Courtesy of The CW (2)

Stef

Posted at 2:33 AM on November 2, 2013

Elijah is supposed to love Katherine Pierce/Katerina Petrova forever and EVER. I don’t mind Hayley, but don’t turn her into Elena 2.0 !

CollDoll 💓

Posted at 8:35 PM on October 30, 2013

The harvest required FOUR (not three as published in this article) young witches to be slain. Davina was meant to be the fourth, and as Marcel saved her, the Reaping is not yet complete. Just saying ;) Great article though and geez I already can’t wait for episode 6!! ❤

Aura

Posted at 7:04 PM on October 30, 2013

I don’t like Hayley and Elijah, the two don’t really mesh well at all in my mind. The only character I’d sort of like to see Elijah with is Davina but since in the show she’s not really legal that isn’t going to happen.

Sarah

Posted at 6:40 AM on October 30, 2013

Marcel and Sophie!!! I DID NOT expect that one… the reunion part was great, although I was a little disappointed Elijah didn’t punch klaus!! as much as I like klaus, he definitely deserves a beating!!
awesome episode! but I’m still not sure about Cami! I’m not sure about the token-human thing, she’s a little boring!
oh! and pleeeaaase can somebody kill Agnes already?!?

mary

Posted at 4:29 AM on October 30, 2013

You were definitely expected to expect them to kiss. They have a lot of chemistry and i think she has a thing for him.

Vanessa

Posted at 1:46 AM on October 30, 2013

Great episode.I loved everything especially that Elijah is back.I was a little surprise that Elijah and Klaus were exchanging greetings intsead of having an argument.It seems like the Mikaelson are becoming more civilize.

sheckwzd6556

Posted at 9:33 PM on October 29, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.333333333333

aboutnici

Posted at 9:15 PM on October 29, 2013

Reblogged this on aboutnici.