Ross Lynch Promises ‘Exciting’ Reveal On ‘Austin & Ally’ Season Premiere

Fri, October 25, 2013 6:49pm EDT by 18 Comments
Austin & Ally Spoiler
Courtesy of Disney Channel

HollywoodLife.com has exclusive scoop on the good (and bad) times ahead for Disney Channel’s ‘it’ couple!

What’s in the note?! That’s the question on every Austin & Ally fan’s mind after last season’s epic cliffhanger, and when the Disney Channel series returns for its third season Oct. 27, we’ll finally get our answer! HollywoodLife.com recently visited the show’s set, and we got the scoop on what’s next for Austin (Ross Lynch) and Ally (Laura Marano) from the stars themselves.

“I don’t even think the creator really knew; they had an idea but I don’t think anyone knew for sure,” Ross told us about the contents of the note Austin gave to Ally before taking off on tour. “But I think it brought a little excitement … especially for the fans. And now, with season three, the answer of it all is going to be really exciting.”

Laura Reveals ‘Jealousy’ Ahead For Austin & Ally

But don’t expect everything to be sunshine and unicorns in season three. Laura told us there’ll be plenty of drama once that note is finally opened.

“We will be constantly reminded about their romantic feelings about each other,” Laura told us. “They don’t know what to do about that, and people might come in to distract them from each other. But that is when jealousy will set in. Ally is also working on her album in season three, and she is really working on her music, which I love.”

HollywoodLifers, what do YOU think is in Austin’s note? Drop a comment with your theories below, and don’t miss the season premiere of Austin & Ally, this Sunday on Disney Channel!

WATCH: Laura Marano Previews ‘Austin & Ally’ Season 3

— Andy Swift, reporting by Russ Weakland

More ‘Austin & Ally’ Star Interviews:

1. ‘Teen Beach Movie’ Stars Reveal Their Disney Crushes — Watch
  2. ‘Girl Meets World’ Officially Ordered — First Look At Cory & Topanga
  3. ‘Shake It Up’ Canceled: 5 Reasons We’ll Miss The Disney Channel Show

Sara

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 24, 2014

Love Austin and allly

Nelle

Posted at 10:41 AM on March 12, 2014

The Neutrogena Home Microdermabrasion system does not come with a cleanser, so you
will need to cleanse the skin thoroughly with your own product.
Although there are many methods of reducing acne scars today,
but you will not eliminate that acne scar completely unless you
figure the one that works best for you. When it refers to your own face and its imperfections,
it can be a painful experience.

Alexandra Maliano

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 2, 2014

I love Austin and Ally because I am there # 1 fan

Jo

Posted at 4:10 AM on February 22, 2014

I need to know whats in the note I’m dying here tell me

Alexandra Maliano

Posted at 12:44 PM on March 2, 2014

Plane ticket to anywhere

Carlyn collier

Posted at 4:53 PM on January 6, 2014

What is in the note?!?!? I misses it

Lainie

Posted at 4:36 PM on November 29, 2013

Plane ticket

nena avila

Posted at 4:32 PM on November 3, 2013

I saw the season premiere road trips &reunions
And its a plane ticket to anywhere

nena avila

Posted at 4:22 PM on November 3, 2013

I think the note will be a plane ticket to anywhere

Valerie Valenciano

Posted at 6:45 PM on October 29, 2013

I think there might be a plane ticket in there! I love Ross lynch!!:)

Tyler

Posted at 7:25 AM on October 28, 2013

I look up to ross lynch a lot and he is my hero I am sad because I can’t meet him. I might be a boy but I am a big fan!!!

Kailey

Posted at 4:13 PM on November 2, 2013

Thats kind of weird

hannah

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 18, 2014

yeah that is weird

Krystal Kennison

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 27, 2013

I think the note says that Austin is in love with Ally and he misses her

Brooke Abbott

Posted at 11:08 PM on October 26, 2013

I hope it would say that Austin is revealing is feelings for ally and that when she
Reads note she will find her way to see Austin again but ends up in a different state and she misses him too. I want them together they are the perfect
couple from your fan and best friend
Brooke Abbott

Krystal Kennison

Posted at 3:33 PM on October 27, 2013

We already saw the little sneak peak for the premiere we know that already

vnccvnery547

Posted at 9:48 PM on October 25, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcb

max