‘The Originals’ Recap: Davina & Klaus’ First Encounter Ends In Disaster

Tue, October 22, 2013 9:00pm EDT by 27 Comments
The Originals Elijah Wakes Up
Courtesy of The CW

Ayanna

Posted at 4:34 PM on October 26, 2013

No, thanks. I do not like Klamille. I don’t feel anything between them other than a tight friendship like Stefan and Lexi had. After that last sweet moment with Hayley at the end of the episode, I think Klaus has a lot of potential with her and not with Cami. Have to go with Klayley on this one!

Lisa

Posted at 3:21 AM on October 24, 2013

In my imaginations, Hayley is a descendant of The Original Werewolf, Lycaon (check out Greek mythology). She’s got powers above and beyond the run-of-the-mill werewolf, like having a psychic link to wolves, for one. I really want Hayley to be a leader, in control of her own army of wolves, allied with Klaus and Elijah.

I also imagine Hayley having three older brothers who are bad boys and beautiful (of the Colin Farell / Ryan Gosling variety). :)

Hallie

Posted at 1:32 PM on October 23, 2013

I would say no i really can’t stand this character she is biring and has no chem with anyone. As for her and klaus i doubt it for one thing julie has said that there was no romance for klaus he is all about power but he could use a friend ans there is also caroline which i still think was dumb that she stayed on tvd

chicagoclare

Posted at 1:20 PM on October 23, 2013

How much do you wanna bet that ‘Hayley’s Wolf Pal’ is no other than….TYLER LOCKWOOD?

malene

Posted at 3:26 PM on October 23, 2013

No I think it one from her family :D

nikkytee

Posted at 11:36 AM on October 23, 2013

I dontthink the wolf is tyler. Why would he make such a stupid risk~i know klaus gave him pardon but that was for him to go back to mystic falls. As for klaroline they are not happening any time soon might as well move on

ElaineBenes

Posted at 10:42 AM on October 23, 2013

You pathetic people need to give up the “Klaroline” crap. It’s over. Accept it and move on.

sloan26

Posted at 10:12 AM on October 23, 2013

I like Klaus and Cami as friends. But nothing more.

Omega

Posted at 8:58 AM on October 23, 2013

Oooooohhh I love a gal that can make Klaus cry. This Cami plot is very interesting.

nnan

Posted at 8:54 AM on October 23, 2013

The chemistry between Klaus and Cami is amazing. Finally a woman who’s able to stand toe-to-toe with him and challenge him.

Christina

Posted at 1:59 AM on October 24, 2013

Woops. Didn’t mean to post that as a reply to u lol

helen

Posted at 7:52 AM on October 23, 2013

elijah ma favorite original…..!!!!!!

ambergavin2

Posted at 5:29 AM on October 23, 2013

Good for Elijah! DON’T LIKE Cami! Caroline is the one who brings his human side and should be the one! If Tyler was back in the Originals, that would be a good one. OH THE TENSION BETWEEN HIM AND NIKLAUS!

chicagoclare

Posted at 1:22 PM on October 23, 2013

Oh be quiet! Caroline is at college and Klauss needs to be with a WOMAN..not a whiny brat (Caroline). I like Karoline and Cami FAR BETTER…she’s mature. Klauss got a woman other than Caroline pregnant and now he’s moving on to Cami. Get over it!

chicagoclare

Posted at 1:23 PM on October 23, 2013

I mean i like KLAUSS far better than Caroline…you people got me spelling names wrong!!! LOL

siberia21

Posted at 1:48 AM on October 23, 2013

Ah, Elijah´s back! I really didn´t need more. Still, we did get a lot more! Awesome episode. I enjoyed this recap as usual. Thank you!:)

Vanessa

Posted at 1:34 AM on October 23, 2013

Great show.I really loved everything,just that I saw Elijah for small time. Klaus’ human side is adorable.

Kate

Posted at 1:05 AM on October 23, 2013

So whatever happens to Hayley happens to Sophie right why didn’t show atleast one scene of hers ? I’m pissed about that..but overall i loved the episode

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:24 AM on October 23, 2013

This was a strangely Sophie-less episode, I’ll give that to you. Next week’s episode is mostly Sophie, it’s even better than this one was. Trust me! :)

ally

Posted at 11:46 PM on October 22, 2013

The show seems great so far. I think Klaus and Camille would be great as friends. He needs someone to confide in. She may even be able to practice her psychology major on him because he does need a great deal of counseling. I since a great friendship in the making. For example, Caroline and Stefan. This is what I hope they will do for them both. It would make Klaus’s character become more weak if they fell in love and would definietly ruin any future friendship they might have. Just my opinion! This does not need to be a show like TVD. I enjoy TVD, but they just show too much romance.

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:26 AM on October 23, 2013

Ah, yeah. Klaus & Cami do have kind of a Caroline/Stefan vibe.

mary

Posted at 11:30 PM on October 22, 2013

Hayley and Elijah manage to be the most adorable non-couple despite not sharing any scenes. That’s magic. I ship it!

Andy Swift

Posted at 1:25 AM on October 23, 2013

Haha, I really hope they don’t try to make that a triangle. No more brother triangles!!

Emmieri@yahoo.com

Posted at 9:58 PM on October 22, 2013

I am not feeling Klaus and the blond. I love Klaus but I feel no chemistry. He is an incredible actor but no chemistry with her. Sorry just my opinion. I am loving the show . Marcel and Rebekah are hot. The show is great . Love the cast but not feeling cami

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:06 PM on October 22, 2013

Quite a few people have said that to me, but I swear she’ll grow on you. I sweeeeear! :)

Jennifer

Posted at 11:52 AM on October 23, 2013

Look at how long it took Klaus to warm up to Caroline. She challenged him, pushed his buttons, and somehow got under his skin and in the process he got under hers too. It was a slow steady burn for the viewers. I think the dislike for Cami doesn’t come because of her lack of character, but rather the forgotten, ever so close connection he made with Caroline. You just don’t forget that. And the simple fact that the originals never took away his history with Mystic Falls just shows us, what happened with Caroline still exists, so where did it go?

Jennifer