Justin Bieber Releases ‘Hold Tight’ — About Selena Gomez? — Listen

Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

Vara prasad

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 30, 2013

Gud song jb

rb

Posted at 9:53 PM on October 21, 2013

Justin’s “hold Tight” is #1 in 37 countries while Lady Gaga holds #1 in 4 countries: the US, Canada, Mexico, and New Zealand. So they I look at it is, “Hold Tight” is #1!! Let’s get “Wait For A Minute” too #1 at midnight!!

Vera

Posted at 4:28 PM on October 21, 2013

Till now the songs is for Selena!! I’m not surprise only girl like her can make fill him like that for this he still love her and want her!! But he must to fix some staff around him first!! BDW they was a sexy and powerful couple!

maria

Posted at 1:25 PM on October 21, 2013

nice song,justin.

mezmreyes

Posted at 12:11 PM on October 21, 2013

I love this song don’t get me wrong … but the lyrics suggest to me he is complimenting “someone” on their jb technics hahaha … calling Selena out as the fame whore she is lol

mezmreyes

Posted at 12:12 PM on October 21, 2013

bj lol not jb haha

rb

Posted at 12:59 PM on October 21, 2013

Be kind, Selena’s been with Justin, and there is no proof that they cheated on each other, also Justin is the one that chased her from the beginning, and he is doing it now. Fame whore she is not!!

Celeste D. Hargrave (@CelesteDHargrav)

Posted at 11:44 AM on October 21, 2013

I’m making over $7k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. This is what I do………………………………. x.co/2dIiY

selenanator/belieber

Posted at 11:04 AM on October 21, 2013

CORRINA WILLIAMS JUST GO AWAY AND GET ON WITH UR LIFE, LOVE THIS SONG

Gary

Posted at 7:57 AM on October 21, 2013

Great song Justin. it is getting better and better. I can’t wait till I see the movie.
You are the best Justin.

It is much better that you are not with Selena who is no where near your caliber.

Fernando

Posted at 9:12 AM on October 21, 2013

I wouldn’t be so sure about that.

Suzanne Smith

Posted at 12:35 AM on October 22, 2013

Yeah I would! Have you heard her acoustic version of “Come and Get It”? You hear more of her backup singers than her! Most singers sing alone with nothing else on acoustic. She just can’t do it! I also laughed when I read her comment about Justin’s song “Heartbreaker”. She complimented him and then said that it was nice that artists put their feelings into their work; that’s what she did. She actually said that like she put herself right up their with other song writers! Please! Selena! You have had a successful hit song but you in no way are up there with “songwriters”! Sorry, don’t mean to be mean; just saying……

Sweet pea

Posted at 4:19 AM on October 21, 2013

Not every song is about selena so please stop it :)

sara

Posted at 4:03 AM on October 21, 2013

justin’s ‘ hold tight ‘ song is very touchy…i guess he just expresses his feelings through his songs and that’s what makes his songs so remarkable.

Audriana

Posted at 3:35 AM on October 21, 2013

Urban Dictionary
ZIPLOCK: When you lick from a girls rectum to her clitoris in one constant motion.
Damn Justin you a freak.

Suzanne Smith

Posted at 12:40 AM on October 22, 2013

Damn Justin! He does seem like he would be a great little lover! Seems like he would really take the time to make you it enjoy it too!j

Rimi

Posted at 3:28 AM on October 21, 2013

I luv this song so much . ‘ HOLD TIGHT ‘ is definitely my favorite new Justin song !!!!!!!!!!!

corrina williams

Posted at 2:16 AM on October 21, 2013

He just went to her party as a friend..it wasn’t a romantic surprise!!

Brandon Brown

Posted at 5:47 AM on October 21, 2013

Friends don’t give you roses on your birthday. That’s a sign of a romantic gesture.

corrina williams

Posted at 2:15 AM on October 21, 2013

NOT EVERY SONG HE MAKES IS ABOUT SELENA..THOSE SONGS ARENT EVEN ABOUT HER THEY JUST MAKING UP EXCUSES AS TO WHY THEY THINK ITS ABOUT HER!!!!HE BEEN LET HER GO,MONTHS AGO!!HIM PARTYING WITH MODELS AND STRIPPERS,AND LIVING LIKE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD,HE BEEN LET HER GO!!!

Brandon Brown

Posted at 5:54 AM on October 21, 2013

If the songs aren’t about Selena, then why would Justin tell his fans that those songs are about dealing with breakups and being with the person that matters to him? He’s definitely speaking from experience which means that those songs ARE about Selena. Besides, she’s the one who let him go because she had trust issues and he’s not even partying with strippers or models at all.

carry

Posted at 1:51 AM on October 21, 2013

I just love this song. What a loving and caring words. I wish I had my boy friend singing me like this too.
Selena is such a loser. She has no unique abilities.
I hope Justin finds someone who loves him and understands him deeply. He deserves a lady nicer and more worldly than Selena.

Stupid Bieber

Posted at 4:16 AM on October 21, 2013

true words of a “fanatical” fan .. because .. it’s all your fault that Selena your Bieber has kicked off ..
Selena #UNICEF Gomez deserves a man, not a little boy who not even his pants and shirts keeps on and she not disgraced

kalani

Posted at 11:55 AM on October 21, 2013

SERIOUSLY, Justin is amazing artist, I kinda agree that the song is about selena. After all he did say that the breakup was hard on him

Fernando

Posted at 9:11 AM on October 21, 2013

Another one of those sick Bieber fangirls having nothing else in kind than him and hating on everyone in his life lol. Weird people in this world :S

leslie

Posted at 1:47 AM on October 21, 2013

Justin is just a brilliant and wonderful musician. I do not know how many 19 years olds around who could produce such a deep and beautiful music. My mom and I could listen to his music for hours while we are home working. Gives me and her an inspiration.

Kalani

Posted at 1:21 AM on October 21, 2013

Justin is amazing artist. All of his songs are pretty hot.

erika

Posted at 1:20 AM on October 21, 2013

This is my favorite song from his 3 new releases. I love the lyrics and the beat. Very nice indeed….

Kalani

Posted at 1:14 AM on October 21, 2013

It’s pretty hot. I so love his songs. All three of his songs are sexy and hot. Who doesn’t love justin.

rb

Posted at 12:32 AM on October 21, 2013

This song had me in tears. I’ll be holding on to my woman for the rest of the night.

jasmine