Francois Arnaud Approached To Play Christian Grey — Report

Thu, October 17, 2013 12:54pm EDT by 13 Comments
Francois Arnaud Fifty Shades Of Grey

Bella

Posted at 8:47 PM on October 22, 2013

I just read the 50 shades trilogy and I honestly thought Charlie was the perfect choice, but when he unfortunately backed out my first thought was that Francois Arnaud should get it!!! For those of you who say he isn’t good looking, this isn’t a good picture of him. You should check him out on youtube in the Borgias. Holy Cow! Can he ever do sex scenes …. as Cesare Borgia he plays the dark, tormented soul sooooo well and yet you still don’t hate him. Check out how well he plays the overprotective, overbearing, jealous and controlling brother, lover, son. Cesare Borgia is Christian Grey! No one better cross either one of them!

vitka

Posted at 2:42 PM on October 18, 2013

Francois is the best choice to play Christian…….the best young actor around , this rolle would open many doors to him……

d

Posted at 6:53 PM on October 17, 2013

No Thanks. Alex or no one.

Gracie

Posted at 12:46 PM on October 18, 2013

Oh Alex Skarsgard for sure, he is sex on legs and can play all the elements of Christian Grey better than anyone…

k.black

Posted at 3:59 PM on October 17, 2013

I can see how Francois Arnaud would be good for 50 Shades. He’s a good actor, very handsome, expressive and with great movement on-screen, but frankly, I don’t think it would be a great career move for him or any serious actor.

d

Posted at 7:12 PM on October 17, 2013

He is not very good looking, at all. Sorry but true. As for his dull, very very dull. He looks nothing like the CG character described, nothing. Too short and his eyes are lifeless.

Lana

Posted at 6:34 AM on October 18, 2013

oh c’mon Francois is 188 cm tall! is that short? oh ok, you think Christian was giant of 2 metres something? on screen Francois looks great and if they take him he may do a trick to make this movie watchable. but not sure if it will be good for his further career.

Bethany

Posted at 12:18 PM on October 18, 2013

6’2″ is short? Come on. Francois Arnaud can play dark and cruel and yet likable. As can Aleksander Skargard. Either one would elevate this movie. The real problem is that Dakota Johnson won’t bale from the movie. I heard the author really likes her but he’s a man. This movie is meant to appeal to women. And women won’t like Dakota. She seems…cheap.

miat

Posted at 1:41 PM on October 19, 2013

Francois Arnaud is gorgeous, intelligent and a superb actor. He is far too good an actor to do this ****.

Amber

Posted at 9:44 PM on October 19, 2013

You obviously didn’t watch him as Cesare Borgia. He is SO sexy on screen, and plays conflicted and dark very, very well. Sex on a stick.

vitka

Posted at 8:10 AM on October 21, 2013

I suggest looking at FB responses, Francois has far the biggest group of followers and the most positive reactions for him being casted for this role……and is the most talented actor from all of these, who are in play. I mean go on utube and check out their acting skills… sexy is not about the looks and six packs , its about how sensual and emotional he comes across.

Loveyd (@Loveytvd23)

Posted at 10:12 PM on October 21, 2013

I don’t think he is good looking enough.

madisynmadison

Posted at 2:28 PM on October 17, 2013

I’ve made $98,000 so far this year working online….I am using an online business opportunity I heard about and I’ve made such great money…..It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it…. Heres what I do>>>….. x.co/2bzuG