‘Revenge’ Recap: Aiden’s True Allegiance Is Revealed

Sun, October 13, 2013 11:43pm EDT by 23 Comments
Revenge Aiden Emily
Courtesy of ABC

anonymous

Posted at 10:14 AM on April 29, 2014

Aiden needs to go. Can’t stand him AT ALL.

gillette zyrtec professional samples

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 25, 2014

gillette indianapolis

Harold U. McWilliams

Posted at 6:14 AM on January 1, 2014

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your
blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back in the future.
All the best

chris

Posted at 5:33 PM on November 3, 2013

i seriously wish emily gets real feelings for daniel cause i hate jack and aiden

Tina

Posted at 10:57 AM on October 16, 2013

I can’t stand Emily’s character She is all about her own agenda. 1.Nolan was her closest friend and he lost his entire company to help her agenda and she didn’t even help him get it back. 2. She left him rot in jail for 6 months. 3. She didn’t give a damn that Nolan’s girlfriend Padma was in harms way. She didn’t even look into trying to help him. She said, I be there when it matters. REALLY! What a joke!
Nolan begged her to help him find Padma. He also expressed that he was losing his entire fortune. Everytime he tried to talk to her about his problems she blew him off. Her character stinks. I despise her character. Aiden and Nolan should bring Emily down because all she cares about is herself. Declan, Ashley, Fake Amanda are all dead because Emily doesn’t have time for anyone but herself. I just want to throw-up. Please kill her off in the end. PLEASE!!!

Emilyann

Posted at 6:47 PM on October 15, 2013

I so want Emily to hide Conrad and let Victoria think he’s dead

Name

Posted at 5:30 PM on October 15, 2013

What is the song when emily finds the flaming car with father paul?

Natalie

Posted at 12:06 PM on October 19, 2013

bones by msmr

xcbxcbwet57547

Posted at 9:34 PM on October 14, 2013

.Are you still single ? You are not alone. Free join~~~MixedLuv.Çom~~ Millions of singles have joined it.. This is a Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more. Single black people meeting single white people is why we are here.With the background verification system, you can easily find someone real, serious, quality. Have a try.xcbxcb

John Smith

Posted at 4:25 PM on October 14, 2013

She look great together in that picture

Yuriko G. Galloway (@YurikoGGalloway)

Posted at 4:35 PM on October 14, 2013

My Uncle Sean got blue Infiniti Q50 Sedan just by part time work online… investigate this site,,, Tec202.COM

JustSayin

Posted at 3:05 PM on October 14, 2013

OMG I was so relieved when I found out Aiden hadn’t switched sides! I miss him and Emily though, they had amazing chemistry!!

shebysheray

Posted at 9:44 PM on October 14, 2013

Me too, I was so worried that Aiden out of spite would reveal all to Vicky but we know Emily and Aiden they are magnets they attract each other I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!

Vanessa

Posted at 1:47 PM on October 14, 2013

This episode was all about reliefs,at least for me.I’m glad Aiden is working with Emily.Those two are epic.Jack likes judging too much.Nolan always handsome. Looking forward to the next episode.

Anne1987

Posted at 9:49 AM on October 14, 2013

Nolan dressed like a complete moron. Everything else is just boring.

vbnvnerydfh568

Posted at 9:13 AM on October 14, 2013

xcbcxb

Sami

Posted at 8:34 AM on October 14, 2013

Jemily<3

Joanne

Posted at 8:26 AM on October 14, 2013

I’m just glad that Jack is starting to forgive Emily. I also knew I hated Margot the moment I saw her & I really hope Emily takes her down soon!

tv free

Posted at 5:59 AM on October 14, 2013

I’m curious to find out what blog platform you’re using?
I’m having some small security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure.
Do you have any solutions?

Free Tickets to Justin Bieber Concerts

Posted at 5:02 AM on October 14, 2013

It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this
impressive piece of writing to increase my know-how.

abe

Posted at 12:29 AM on October 14, 2013

………………COCKS are his game……………

sofia

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 14, 2013

what is the name of the song when Emily get to Nolan’s house for the party??? Ive been thinking since last night

Cgaljour