‘The Originals’ Series Premiere: Klaus Draws Battle Lines In New Orleans

Thu, October 3, 2013 10:00pm EDT by 11 Comments
The Originals Series Premiere
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Nowa Sól og konkursauktioner bilar

Posted at 3:08 AM on August 20, 2014

Prestty nice post. I just stumbled սpon ʏоur weblog ɑnd wanted to say that Ι
Һave really enjoyed browsing ƴour blog posts. Іn any caѕе I’ll bbe subscribing to yourr feed аnd I
hope yοu write again soon!

Blisssss

Posted at 4:11 AM on October 6, 2013

I definitely feel the energy as well. The cast has a certain dynamic going on that isn’t usually apparent on the surface in most tv shows. Their cast is amazing, ‘original’ and well, I love it! ;)

Vanessa

Posted at 9:54 AM on October 5, 2013

I love it when Klaus is ruthless it turns me on more but this time he pissed me of by daggering Elijah. Elijah has be daggered so many times but he can never beat Rebekah. Too much of Hayley is unbearable but there is a chance that I might start to like her. Great show .

aolani08

Posted at 11:28 AM on October 4, 2013

The French Quarter and Marcel isn’t going to know what hit them….I gave up Vampire Diaries after Stephen was placed in the bottom of the river or ocean, whatever it was. I hope True Blodd would have followed suit and created a spin off with the Northman Clan and Sookie, oh well. The Originals is my replacement.

Tina

Posted at 11:24 AM on October 4, 2013

It was a bit boring and the ending wasn’t shocking at all. Seriously how many times did Elijah get daggered so far? and didn’t kol steal all the daggers and the white ash (Stefan had the only one left after Rebekah gave it to him in 4×12)? yeah, a bit lame if you ask me BUT I will watch 1×02 and then decide if it’s worth it

sloan26

Posted at 3:38 AM on October 4, 2013

I thought Hayleys character was much more relatable this episode and surprisingly funny.

siberia21

Posted at 2:51 AM on October 4, 2013

Lovely review, makes me feel even better about the episode. Too much Hayley for my taste (as much as I loved Phoebe Tonkin in SC, this is just not a character to feel for and slapping us with her presence every other scene is not a way to make her lovable or at least more bearable). I could happily watch EVERY episode in two versions if it´s from Elijah´s point of view though watching him being daggered (AGAIN, really?? Can´t they come up with anything else?) is getting old. I just hope it´s not their way to shorten his screen time because he´s my number one reason for watching. Mikael…I hope we get to see him more often as well as other members of the Original family, Marcel´s just a shining star since first minutes of the first (TVD) episode, Rebekah, Klaus, Cami, the witches…really exciting experience!

ambergavin2

Posted at 2:10 AM on October 4, 2013

I WANT KLAROLINE!

J

Posted at 10:37 PM on October 3, 2013

Didn’t love the premiere as much as I though I would as there wasn’t much new added so it felt like rewatching the back door pilot, but that said I am looking forward to the next episode because I am excited to see where they go from here!

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:33 PM on October 3, 2013

I tried not to let the same-ness bother me. It is, after all, a pilot for new people to watch along with us veterans. I have high hopes for the series in general.

aolani08

Posted at 11:31 AM on October 4, 2013

I’m excited watching the show I almost wished that True Blood would have created a spin off with the Northman Clan and Sookie. Niklaus did not disappoint just as ruthless and caring as Eric Northman