‘NCIS’: Tony & Ziva Kiss Goodbye On Cote de Pablo’s Final Episode

Tue, October 1, 2013 7:13pm EDT by 98 Comments
Ziva Tony Kiss NCIS
Courtesy of CBS (3)

Janny Allison

Posted at 8:13 PM on October 15, 2013

Ziva gone! So are we! No more NCIS for our family and friends.

twilight08

Posted at 9:37 PM on October 8, 2013

Cote de Pablo Brava !! Truly enjoyed Ziva David you were her and Wet all bought it. Just as we do so for your other cast members. If I had to

Selina

Posted at 7:24 PM on October 3, 2013

I really can’t beleive this.. Cote why!!!!!!! I am going to miss Tiva…. I will try my best to continue to watch this series …. But it NEVER be the same cause this show is about to lose a lot of viewers… One of them will be me unless Cote de Pablo comes back PLEASE DO!!!!!

thea

Posted at 6:37 PM on October 3, 2013

The show will NEVER be the same without Cote! Gary Glasberg promised that tiva fans would enjoy the opening and I was disappointed:/ Ziva was ONLY in the 2 nd episode for like 15 minutes! I wanted more of her and Tony…..however the acting between Cote and Michael was indeed beautiful. :-) best work yet:-) I do respect Cote’s decision to leave, whatever the reason may have been. :-) :-) :-) <3

Jeremy S. Goins

Posted at 2:57 AM on October 3, 2013

It saddens me to see Cote de Pablo leave NCIS, it will never be the same without Ziva. For years all of us fans have watched her go from being a new member of the team to one of the regulars. I truly hope that she decides to come back in the not to distant future. I will try to continue watching for now but alas I feel that I too might say “good-bye” to one of my favorite shows.

Cote is not willing to disclose the reason she is leaving NCIS but I have a feeling that is it not under her own terms and that she was basically forced to leave.

Richard

Posted at 8:55 AM on October 2, 2013

De Pablo was given less than eight minutes to sum up her story line in what was a bizarre, lame, and not the payoff that was promised. De Pablo was fired only fan reaction kept ziva for dying in her last appearance is obvious to many. Ncis has slaughtered four main and recurring female characters in it eleven years, doubtlessly Cote knew when you die in Primetime you are dead in Primetime TV

Maria T

Posted at 12:55 AM on October 2, 2013

Well that was bittersweet. The whole reason I watched the show was because of Tony and Ziva! I waited all this time for that one sweet kiss – only for them to say good-bye! Ugh! I will continue to watch the show for now…but, it won’t be the same. I can easily turn the channel and also say “good-bye!”. :(

Xan

Posted at 12:37 AM on October 2, 2013

I feel sad she is leaving, but maybe she is going to get married, if she is with child………..& perhaps she’ll be back…………Gibbs is like a father to her…………….the show will go on….it’s the best………..a lot of mysteries to solve…………who called Gibbs…………??????????????

diosa (@dianachin80)

Posted at 7:56 AM on October 2, 2013

Ziva called Gibbs. He picked up the phone and said “Zivar” (that’s how Gibbs called her sometimes). I have the same guess as yours. When she said unexpected personal reasons, I though that she might be with a child…I do hope to see her again soon, either on NCIS or other projects. Cote is great!

Sandy Dick

Posted at 10:58 PM on October 1, 2013

Why mess up the best show CBS has. Ziva and the team are Great.Bad mistake.

Fan

Posted at 10:52 PM on October 1, 2013

How can you wreck a great show… The chemistry the whole team has! Bring Ziva back!! I’m willing to bet the show will start falling apart without Ziva and views will seek…….

Ncis fan

Posted at 10:05 PM on October 1, 2013

Who called Gibbs at the end? I couldn’t understand what he said when he answered.

Ed

Posted at 10:35 PM on October 1, 2013

Ziva, but help me, what did Tony say to Ziva just be fore getting on plane

May

Posted at 11:23 AM on October 3, 2013

The hardest 180 of my life

Celestrial Moon

Posted at 9:43 PM on October 1, 2013

What a lame ending…if Tony would have wrote I will marry Ziva David on that paper……I woudl have watched the rest of the fall season. NOT NOW… Fanfic writers are better than this.

Trina

Posted at 9:38 PM on October 1, 2013

This is a OHN! It can’t end. Here is the story. Ziva has lost everyone she has loved in her life. Mom, sister, brother and Abba. There was also Rivkin. She loves Tony but think their being together means losing him. Tony has to convince her that this is not true. A critical event will happen to Tony that will bring him close to death and shock Ziva into returning. Of course Tony will survive.

Now, even though I am on the west coast and the show hasn’t aired, it looks to me like Cote is pregnant. Her face is round and she’s hiding her abdomen with her hands folded in front of her in the kiss scene. Suspicious to me. However, if that is the case, a young mom to be wants that time and should get it. I bet, she’ll be back and I just wrote a perfect come back scene.

Christel Bosch

Posted at 6:11 PM on October 4, 2013

You are right you did… with all the time her and tony spent together she could come back with child

xcbewtery458

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 1, 2013

xcb

shea

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 1, 2013

She could have came back and bagged groceries

Leslie

Posted at 9:35 PM on October 1, 2013

Show will not be the with Ziva gone. really hope she comes back

M. Cunningham

Posted at 9:31 PM on October 1, 2013

Are you people on drugs, why loose the best one? Your replacement can’t come close. You blew it!

dagneytaggart

Posted at 9:30 PM on October 1, 2013

Sorry to see Ziva leave, but I wish Cote the best. Hoping that since the writers didn’t kill her off, if she really did want to stay, the powers that be can work things and and maybe she will return? I like the show enough to give it a chance without her, though, but I will miss her.

Louisa

Posted at 9:23 PM on October 1, 2013

any chance they will write Cote back in as a guest star on occasion. she and tony have both been through a lot and should be together.

szabo7652

Posted at 9:09 PM on October 1, 2013

She’s hiding pregnancy!

Rose

Posted at 9:03 PM on October 1, 2013

I hate she’s leaving. One if the highlights if this show was to see if they get together – now what is there? Sad day for tv shows

worthymagic

Posted at 8:23 PM on October 1, 2013

I’m sorry that she’s leaving, but she made the final call. They weren’t pushing her out. I doubt the new character will have the same back and forth with Tony like Ziva did. Maybe the new character will have something going on with McGee? You know, the guy that never gets any love or respect from you people! That would be a real change, wouldn’t it!

Andy Swift

Posted at 8:34 PM on October 1, 2013

Hey, my brother often tells me I remind him of McGee. I’m a fan!

Heather

Posted at 8:05 PM on October 1, 2013

Already crying at the preview trailer. Looking forward to tonight however it’s gonna be bittersweet. I’m just glad they aren’t filling Ziva’s shoes with the girl at the coffee house with McGee last week. That would have been tragic. We the NCIS fan have suffered many a loss last season. We sniffles through those we will bawl through this however we won’t give up on this show.

Andy Swift

Posted at 8:33 PM on October 1, 2013

Well said! NCIS fans are a resilient breed.

Mare

Posted at 7:24 PM on October 1, 2013

It is about time. To bad they had to wait until she left the show! I have watched NCIS since it came on.. it will nit be the same with out Ziva. I probably will not watch anymore.

Andy Swift

Posted at 7:26 PM on October 1, 2013

It definitely won’t feel the same without her, but I’ll stick with it. I just hope they don’t try to set Tony up with Bishop. -_-

Posted at 7:19 PM on October 1, 2013

they really needed to wait for her to leave to give that kiss?????

Andy Swift

Posted at 7:22 PM on October 1, 2013

I know, right?!

myrns

Posted at 5:44 AM on October 2, 2013

The goodbye kiss is a harbinger for a possible return in the future, neither tony nor ziva can live without each other? the show will not be the same, ziva is vital to the show’s high ratings. she must come back. the whole crew has an indomitable pleasant chemistry working togetherrrrrrrrr.