LeBron James and Savannah Brinson tied the knot on Sept. 14 in San Diego, Calif. in front of about 200 guests. The star-studded wedding included teammates Chris Bosh and Dwayne Wade, as well as a romantic performance by Bey & Jay! However, how much do you know about his lucky lady?
Savannah Brinson: Who Is LeBron James’ Wife?
After being engaged for a year and a half, LeBron and Savannah finally made it official in a three-day party! So, who exactly is Savannah?
1. LeBron and Savannah were high school sweethearts. They both attended St. Vincent–St. Mary High School in Akron, Ohio and started dating when she was only 16. He proposed on New Years Eve in 2011, surrounded by some of his teammates, shocking and impressing her!
2. She has two children with LeBron. She found out she was pregnant while she was a senior in high school, and LeBron was an NBA rookie. She actually went to prom five months pregnant! LeBron Jr. was born on Oct. 6, 2004, and their second child, Bryce Maximus was born on June 14, 2007.
3. When LeBron joined Miami Heat, she actually wasn’t excited about living in Florida… at first. “Personally, Miami was not my favorite place. Vacationing there is great: You go for three days and get some sun, and it’s time to go home,” she told Harpers Bazaar. “When they told me it doesn’t get any colder than 50 degrees, that sold me. We get below-zero weather in Cleveland. I can’t wait to have a sunny Christmas. It will definitely be an adjustment, but we’ll make it. We’re not complaining.”
4. She’s only five foot seven, next to LeBron’s six foot eight — so she’d admitted she likes wearing heels because she doesn’t want to “look like a shrimp standing next to him.”
5. Savannah and LeBron actually have their own furniture line, that debuted in October 2010! She collaborated with American Signature and the line is called Home Court by LeBron James. One day she hopes that she’ll have her designs in Milan’s Salone Internazionale del Mobile.
“I designed every piece for a different reason and purpose, so I love each one,” she told Capitol File. She also admitted that her little boys like the beds best — “because they can jump on and off of them.”
So now that you know Savannah a little better, don’t you think she and LeBron are the cutest?!
— Emily Longeretta
More LeBron James News:
- LeBron James’ $300,000 Engagement Ring For Fiancé Savannah Brinson
- Did LeBron James’ Girlfriend Savannah Brinson Sleep With Another NBA Player?
- LeBron James’ Mother Gloria Arrested At Miami Beach Hotel