Mama June & Sugar Bear Get Married On ‘Honey Boo Boo’ Season Finale

Wed, September 11, 2013 10:54pm EDT by 15 Comments
Mama June Sugar Bear Wedding
SplashNews

tvnutt

Posted at 3:51 PM on December 18, 2013

Only reason she married him finally was because they get money from the tv show. She didn’t marry him before because she couldn’t collect welfare. Duh!

Peg

Posted at 8:26 PM on December 16, 2013

Love the whole family. It ‘s the best reality show I have ever watched. They’re real and even if there is the odd barney they seem to love one another and actually care about each other, so rare in TV family shows, could show the Kardashians a thing or two. Keep them coming I love them.

kathy west

Posted at 2:28 AM on September 19, 2013

Alana Thompson (Honey Boo Boo)shared a link.Sep 13 at 3:10am · http://us.audionetwork.com/production-music/love-takes-courage_51310.aspx here is the song me and sugar bear danced to at the commitment ceremony for u who askedLove Takes Courage – Track Detail – Audio Network – Listen, buy and download todayus.audionetwork.com
Here is link to first dance song

Li

Posted at 1:00 PM on September 24, 2013

Thank you for sharing the link to the song!

Pam

Posted at 11:55 PM on September 14, 2013

loved the wedding or as you say, commitment ceremony Iwould love to know the name of the song they danced to and who sings it. I have searched and cant find it. It was beautiful….

Michelle

Posted at 9:02 PM on September 18, 2013

It really was! I can’t find it either :(

Sam

Posted at 2:37 PM on September 13, 2013

It actually wasn’t a wedding… But I love the family and wish them the best.

Ashley Kelly

Posted at 12:44 PM on October 18, 2013

It was a wedding! Just because it’s Camoed out, and etc doesn’t mean it wasn’t! My Wedding was the best! I had a gorgeous Rebel flag wedding dress made for Me by a designer. and it was a outdoor country wedding! Screw traditional!

Grace

Posted at 12:06 PM on September 12, 2013

Love this family, I want to be June’s friend!

Carolann coyne

Posted at 4:00 PM on September 12, 2013

I love your family .You did a nice thing bring them up .the girls i wish i could have come to the wedding. i would like to send a gift any thing you need. love to you all

Doodles

Posted at 9:14 AM on September 12, 2013

Love this show! It’s my guilty pleasure!

jjinfl

Posted at 8:30 AM on September 12, 2013

That was quite an interesting wedding and a very exotic bridal gown, but somehow Mama June made it work. I notice in the small pictures that Alana’s dog was killed…would that be the dog that was so cutely dressed and held during the wedding ceremony? Does anybody know if those guests and relatives were actual people from where they live, or actors hired for the segment? Where was Sugar Bear’s brother Poodle, the pageant coach??

Jaycee

Posted at 1:40 AM on September 17, 2013

Uncle Poodle was a groomsman in the wedding. You probably didn’t recognize him because he had no speaking part.

Gord

Posted at 12:08 AM on September 12, 2013

I happened upon TLC when this “Honey Boo Boo” garbage was being aired. I watched a few minutes of this epidsode and quickly why the program uses subtitles. I couldn’t understand a word coming out of hte mouths of this collection of morons.

Road Mamma

Posted at 2:13 PM on September 12, 2013

This family is so precious in the honesty & love for one another. I wish them all the best that life can bring to them!!