Lil Wayne on ‘Katie’ Reveals Why He’s Retiring From Rap Music

Mon, September 9, 2013 3:51pm EST by 7 Comments
Katie Couric Lil Wayne Interview
Courtesy of the Katie show

leyksnal

Posted at 5:03 PM on April 29, 2014

lil Wayne retirement @35 ?
No no no to Wayne Carter★
I don’t wanna stop hearing ur new singles…… I ain’t gonna like it if u retire @35…….¡ w¡|| be disappointed as a fan of lil Wayne if u retire ……Everyone say NŌ to his retirement…..
NØ ÑO NO NO NO NO NO
NO RETIREMENT°•°

Love_Tune

Posted at 11:48 AM on February 5, 2014

I think that it is way too soon. Retire at 35 for Wayne? What a waste of Iconic Talent. I’m disappointed as a Wayne Fan. JayZ should retire, he is a little old, but Lil Wayne? Emphesis on “Lil”.

I hate the idea of him retiring this soon, it’s only now that he is getting really into the Young Hott Wayne. But, I have to support you Lil Wayne.

Yashila Lewis

Posted at 9:33 PM on January 13, 2014

Yall wrong fo dat lil wayne is cool and got mo guts than all yall if u ain’t. No fsn shut the f@@k up he got me through tough times and opend up gates for so many people have some people we listen to today if it weart for him you wondnt be the softcore wanne bes u are today and i may be against.his retirement. But we all have to stop some times dont we ( lil wayne u rock u changed my life loved yo raps since u i was 6still listen to u today just know yo fans will love and miss u when u stop ur raps

Rick

Posted at 5:16 PM on December 18, 2013

He is gay, way would he talk about that?

k-dawg

Posted at 2:51 AM on November 15, 2013

He’s so ugly.

Rajat Hooja

Posted at 11:51 PM on September 22, 2013

hey n#gger, who said you were allowed to sing about ‘bollywood slumdog millionaire’, huh?

Herminia R. Vasquez (@HerminiaRVasque)

Posted at 4:45 PM on September 9, 2013

my boyfriend got an almost new silver MINI Cooper Paceman only from working parttime off a home computer… Visit This Link… ℂ­­­A­­­ℱ­­­­E­­­4­­­­4.ℂ­­­­­ℴ­­­­­M