Kim Kardashian Shows Off Major Post-Baby Weight Loss & Makeover

Fri, September 6, 2013 11:48am EDT by 45 Comments
Kim Kardashian’s Post-Baby Weight Loss
SplashNews, Getty

how to lose weight fast

Posted at 6:58 PM on May 13, 2014

I do not know whether it’s just me or if everyone else encountering issues with your site.
It appears like some of the text on your posts are running off the screen.
Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this
is happening to them too? This might be a issue
with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.
Thanks

GloriouslyBritish

Posted at 10:33 AM on January 8, 2014

The vitriolic comments on this article are somewhat stunning. How can you be full of such ignorance, bitterness and antagonism for a person you have never met and whom has no impact on your life? Holy crap two months after I gave birth I was still in sweatpants wondering what the hell kind of decision I’d made! Hahaha! Good for her, she’s got the means to have a good scrub up and get herself back to what she’s comfortable and happy with, good for her.

rendra10

Posted at 6:05 PM on October 24, 2013

yes it is amazing that people dont say she looks like a different person. its bizzare. getting plastic surgery on her face so young. give me a break. her brunette beauty was like early Cher. unique and beautiful. a false common blonde tight face is what it took for conde to propose. give me a break. also, before, she had such a sweet warmth to her smile. now she is false and has this snooty i’m sexy-and-i-know-it demeanor. a personality change. wow. it’s all insanity…a surreal world of the non-authentic. the blonde obsession. the hatred and non-acceptance of self. let me give you this false me maybe thats what beauty is. u already had it but now truly ruined it. now just another expressionless insecure woman…

stacy

Posted at 3:36 PM on September 23, 2013

It looks like she’s had too much plastic surgery. All I notice is the way her face is becoming more “cat” like.

beth

Posted at 7:32 PM on September 16, 2013

She looks whatever nothing to wow about, and the body
obviously going to be fixed with more surgeries. I like
Her style but but kanye does not help at all.