‘Pretty Little Liars’ Finale Recap: ‘A’ Is Finally Revealed In Ravenswood

Tue, August 27, 2013 9:32pm EST by 225 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Ezra Is A
Courtesy of ABC Family

Ice age adventures cheats

Posted at 9:52 PM on October 5, 2014

great publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector do not notice this.
You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a great readers’ base already!

McKayla Goudy

Posted at 11:32 PM on May 31, 2014

For some weird reason, in the first season i juss had a feeling that Ezra was ”A”. And i also kinda knew that Allison was still Alive.

Samantha

Posted at 5:13 PM on March 14, 2014

He’s not A

Rebekah mooney

Posted at 6:39 PM on June 14, 2014

I don’t think he is a either. I think that maybe he was concerned about aria and followed them and when he saw the lair, he got angry that someone was following her and that is why he slammed the door. I don’t think they would give us the answer finally after all this time. And why would he blackmail aria about their relationship?

Yellow Twig

Posted at 6:30 PM on June 15, 2014

So it’s pretty safe to say Ezra is not A, unless you missed the Summer season opening. Even before that, I mean, the guy got shot… We know it wasn’t fake after Tuesday’s episode. We did find out, however, that A has a lot more “recruits” than we thought. I can’t imagine anyone predicting the amount of people who surrounded the girls. There’s a few guys that keep seeming more suspicious, and now we see that Mona’s intentions are to protect from.. Allison?… Weird. She got everyone together that Ali ever bullied, including Paige. It seems that A’s identity is still safe, but Ezra is out, especially after being in surgery and ICU… Honestly, the OP is kind of irrelevant at this point, we have to focus our ideas towards other people, instead of arguing that Ezra is A. He was just meant to look like it. In the end, he’s just a creeper rich boy, trying to write a thriller, no doubt based entirely on the books of, the show. So… ideas? Who is A… How many people are working for him/her? Clouded mystery still.

asos promo codes american airlines 2013

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 10, 2014

You can use grocery coupons to reduce the money you spend on grocery shopping.
If you are at a computer and want to find some interesting things
on the Internet to entertain you, the list of most entertaining websites may
probably be helpful to you. Once you have identified these components, it is time for you to dig deeper into
the study material.

miss estarella

Posted at 5:59 AM on March 2, 2014

Wow! Still finding it hard to believe dat ezra is A…mhen just can’t figure dat out

gina

Posted at 3:59 AM on February 7, 2014

so does this mean they’re gonna change the ‘real’ ending from the book? no complaints here, but i think book ending was kinda concrete too… But also, part of me understands due to shortening the series when they made it into a tv drama, they might as well just re-write the ending. Geez. Now I’m rambing- MIGHT bcuz of the shock i got from Ezra being A- what a shame! I really liked that hot for teacher romance! ;(

Megan

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 25, 2014

Half of me think Ezra is A but the other half can’t believe it! I mean Aria and Ezra were perfect! But maby it wasn’t meant to be. But ya I think Ezra is A!!..

Katy

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 19, 2013

I cant believe ezra is A because of his charming

biodun

Posted at 9:25 AM on November 14, 2013

Wow ,I never knew ezra is A.But I believeAlison is alive.

A

Posted at 6:36 PM on October 29, 2013

Ezra means helper. He is just A “helper.”

TC

Posted at 7:22 AM on October 23, 2013

I wrote my comment before reading the comment left by Yellow Twig! Thanks, someone saw what I saw about what Ezra was wearing and believe he has an evil twin too! I guess this place is the town of evil twins!!

mouda

Posted at 3:49 PM on October 29, 2013

no.it is the same …but because of the light… watch he holds the phone you can see his right arm collar is olive gree,,and u can see on his shoulder the buttons of his jacket…rewatch

TC

Posted at 7:20 AM on October 23, 2013

I was all for believing Ezra is “A’ but I can’t be the only one who noticed that Ezra was wearing a black shirt and black pants when he called Aria; literally 1 second from hanging up,he is wearing the soldier clothes. Can’t change that fast if you had magic. There must be two Ezra’s as there was two Alis…Maybe the bad Ezra met Ali at the crazy hospital or something. But there has to be two Ezra’s. rewatch the scene and let me know folks if you notice it. something if off with Ezra as if there is two of them. Maybe his son was his crazy brother’s child.

erika

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 24, 2013

First of all, it never showed his pants, second of all, it does look like he is wearing a black shirt but he is not, he is wearing a high collared vintage military uniform, it just looks like he is wearing a black shirt because it is so dark outside. Also, he is standing in front of a brick wall, and then he walks out from behind that brick wall and is staring right at the girls. AND, spencer cuts his hand in the cemetery and when ezra takes the girls home/gives aria back her phone his hand is in his pocket the whole time. Not to mention, Grunwald tells the girls that one of them has been touched by the one that Ali fears most….weve already ruled out toby, and I doubt caleb would have his own mother ran over, and im pretty sure we have already been through the whole thing with Paige. Ezra is A, there is no evil twin, I know its sad…I was in denial too until the Halloween episode, but we have to face facts, ezra is evil:[ now we just need to figure out why!!

Yellow Twig

Posted at 8:12 PM on June 8, 2014

Ezra ia not “A”… It’s just too obvious. He is one of two things, a helper of A, or trying to protect the Liars from A. Grunwald is the real mystery. In the original clip of Ali being pulled out of the ground then the flashback of her pulling her out of the ground, showed a major difference. One showed the red and glove of A, while the flashback shows Grunwald’s hand and sweater. Grunwald has a deep history. I cross matched her eye color with the color of the eye’s looking at the girl’s in “A’s” lair, and the color texture is exact. There is a lot to look into. Whether there is an evil tin involved is irrelevant. Only someone with wisdom, money, and a reason for revenge could be A. Alison’s mother, Grunwald… perfect examples. Ezra is the most ignorant, unintelligent, clueless teacher in the history of drama TV. Ezra is not the only man who has touched Aria. Once A is actually revealed, without a doubt, I promise to hold back any I told you so’s ; )

Meow

Posted at 12:20 PM on October 14, 2013

Whether Ezra is A or not, Ms. Blogger is right. He is a total creepster. I’m only on season 1, but every scene with Ezra and Aria is just uncomfortable. Dude..they put people like him in jail! It is not at all romantic. Just total eew factor.

angel

Posted at 5:19 PM on October 15, 2013

im with u on this

Yellow Twig

Posted at 12:20 AM on October 23, 2013

I would just like to give a shout out to the IDIOTS who believed Ali had a twin.. -_- I would also like to give myself a pat on the back for knowing Ali was alive and that her fake death theory I presented was correct. As well as the fact that Ali isn’t the one with a troubled sibling, in fact, It would appear Ezra has an evil doppelgänger himself. Seeing as how the Halloween special showed Ezra in one outfit, then a different one immediately after. It would seem that all the “Ezra is not A” comments, may just be wrong. Kudos to Ali for formidably faking your death. And congratulations to Aria, for being “touched” by the one Ali fears the most as Ezra or an evil twin of Ezra, has clearly been identified, as none other than board shorts. +1 for me! ^_^