‘Pretty Little Liars’ Finale Recap: ‘A’ Is Finally Revealed In Ravenswood

Courtesy of ABC Family

Samantha

Posted at 5:13 PM on March 14, 2014

He’s not A

asos promo codes american airlines 2013

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 10, 2014

You can use grocery coupons to reduce the money you spend on grocery shopping.
If you are at a computer and want to find some interesting things
on the Internet to entertain you, the list of most entertaining websites may
probably be helpful to you. Once you have identified these components, it is time for you to dig deeper into
the study material.

miss estarella

Posted at 5:59 AM on March 2, 2014

Wow! Still finding it hard to believe dat ezra is A…mhen just can’t figure dat out

gina

Posted at 3:59 AM on February 7, 2014

so does this mean they’re gonna change the ‘real’ ending from the book? no complaints here, but i think book ending was kinda concrete too… But also, part of me understands due to shortening the series when they made it into a tv drama, they might as well just re-write the ending. Geez. Now I’m rambing- MIGHT bcuz of the shock i got from Ezra being A- what a shame! I really liked that hot for teacher romance! ;(

Megan

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 25, 2014

Half of me think Ezra is A but the other half can’t believe it! I mean Aria and Ezra were perfect! But maby it wasn’t meant to be. But ya I think Ezra is A!!..

Katy

Posted at 5:44 PM on December 19, 2013

I cant believe ezra is A because of his charming

biodun

Posted at 9:25 AM on November 14, 2013

Wow ,I never knew ezra is A.But I believeAlison is alive.

A

Posted at 6:36 PM on October 29, 2013

Ezra means helper. He is just A “helper.”

TC

Posted at 7:22 AM on October 23, 2013

I wrote my comment before reading the comment left by Yellow Twig! Thanks, someone saw what I saw about what Ezra was wearing and believe he has an evil twin too! I guess this place is the town of evil twins!!

mouda

Posted at 3:49 PM on October 29, 2013

no.it is the same …but because of the light… watch he holds the phone you can see his right arm collar is olive gree,,and u can see on his shoulder the buttons of his jacket…rewatch

TC

Posted at 7:20 AM on October 23, 2013

I was all for believing Ezra is “A’ but I can’t be the only one who noticed that Ezra was wearing a black shirt and black pants when he called Aria; literally 1 second from hanging up,he is wearing the soldier clothes. Can’t change that fast if you had magic. There must be two Ezra’s as there was two Alis…Maybe the bad Ezra met Ali at the crazy hospital or something. But there has to be two Ezra’s. rewatch the scene and let me know folks if you notice it. something if off with Ezra as if there is two of them. Maybe his son was his crazy brother’s child.

erika

Posted at 1:52 PM on October 24, 2013

First of all, it never showed his pants, second of all, it does look like he is wearing a black shirt but he is not, he is wearing a high collared vintage military uniform, it just looks like he is wearing a black shirt because it is so dark outside. Also, he is standing in front of a brick wall, and then he walks out from behind that brick wall and is staring right at the girls. AND, spencer cuts his hand in the cemetery and when ezra takes the girls home/gives aria back her phone his hand is in his pocket the whole time. Not to mention, Grunwald tells the girls that one of them has been touched by the one that Ali fears most….weve already ruled out toby, and I doubt caleb would have his own mother ran over, and im pretty sure we have already been through the whole thing with Paige. Ezra is A, there is no evil twin, I know its sad…I was in denial too until the Halloween episode, but we have to face facts, ezra is evil:[ now we just need to figure out why!!

Meow

Posted at 12:20 PM on October 14, 2013

Whether Ezra is A or not, Ms. Blogger is right. He is a total creepster. I’m only on season 1, but every scene with Ezra and Aria is just uncomfortable. Dude..they put people like him in jail! It is not at all romantic. Just total eew factor.

angel

Posted at 5:19 PM on October 15, 2013

im with u on this

Yellow Twig

Posted at 12:20 AM on October 23, 2013

I would just like to give a shout out to the IDIOTS who believed Ali had a twin.. -_- I would also like to give myself a pat on the back for knowing Ali was alive and that her fake death theory I presented was correct. As well as the fact that Ali isn’t the one with a troubled sibling, in fact, It would appear Ezra has an evil doppelgänger himself. Seeing as how the Halloween special showed Ezra in one outfit, then a different one immediately after. It would seem that all the “Ezra is not A” comments, may just be wrong. Kudos to Ali for formidably faking your death. And congratulations to Aria, for being “touched” by the one Ali fears the most as Ezra or an evil twin of Ezra, has clearly been identified, as none other than board shorts. +1 for me! ^_^