Miley Cyrus MTV VMAs Hair & Makeup — Double Top Knots

Sun, August 25, 2013 8:15pm EDT by 13 Comments
Miley Cyrus MTV Video Music Awards
Getty

Chloe Feldt

Posted at 12:24 AM on February 6, 2014

miley, your hair is amazing, but not the pigtails lol… you looked totallly fabulous and i LOVE your hair, i love your songs and just everything about you… i’ve been your fan since before hannah montana, you are totally amazing and i hope one day I’ll be lucky enough to meet you! <3

AJ

Posted at 12:20 AM on September 17, 2013

Miley’s makeup was the only thing I liked about her that night.

Alice

Posted at 4:24 AM on September 6, 2013

That picture is literally the creepiest thing I seen all year. She looks like fungus are growing on her head and taking over her brain. W-T-F? How is this bold? It’s just atrocious

MLo'

Posted at 12:19 AM on August 30, 2013

So so sad. I wonder does she really think that performance was awesome. . She was right thinking people would talk about it. But not in a good way. This was horrible. OMG… No words to describe how ugly,gross, disgusting. It was so lame. I’m glad my children didn’t watch this. The whole routine was GROSS.

Courtney

Posted at 6:20 AM on August 26, 2013

Are you freaking kidding me Kristine??? “Miley looked fierce to you at the VMA’s!”?????? Not even on the red carpet did she look cute. She reminded me of the methed out joke Barbie doll you see online with missing hair and a shocked look on her face! During her performance, she looked like a crack whore begging for attention especially when she began thrusting her crotch at the crowd! She is a complete horror and disappointment!

rubydogs

Posted at 5:24 AM on August 26, 2013

Billy Ray? I am SO sorry bro. Be praying for the both of you!!!! Peace

sheila

Posted at 12:56 AM on August 26, 2013

Ughh i cant stand her.shes not edgy or unique or punk,shes a stupid attention whore…this is why.

Marcelle Diaz

Posted at 1:16 AM on August 26, 2013

Right!!! She is a disgrace, I would never allow my children to watch her. She is old enough to understand what she is doing is disgusting and wrong.

SOCA

Posted at 12:27 AM on August 26, 2013

What a gross pig.

Banana Head

Posted at 10:41 PM on August 25, 2013

Greasy as f**k! OMG >;( Fire your stylist right NOW!! RIGHT NOW!!

Nutella birchezzz

Posted at 10:31 PM on August 25, 2013

Did anyone else see Rihanna’s face while Miley was performing her song. Lol I had the same reaction as Rihanna.

Sinnael

Posted at 4:53 AM on August 26, 2013

Rihanna’s? Did you see that ENTIRE Smith family?

Elvis Presley

Posted at 8:23 PM on August 25, 2013

SHE LOOKS VERY DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!