Lea Michele Holds ‘Glee’ Cast Together While Filming Cory Monteith Tribute

Wed, August 21, 2013 3:15pm EDT by 20 Comments
Lea Michele Filming Glee
Fox, Fameflynet

5654funny

Posted at 2:55 PM on January 20, 2014

It is Lea Michele decision whether or not if she wants to move on and continue glee
or she might wanna call it quits and she might say i am done with glee and let cancel it

5654funny

Posted at 2:45 PM on January 20, 2014

Ryan Murphy
THANKS A LOT We WANT NOTHING TO DO WITh glee anymore How could you make this final decision on canceling glee after the six season

We the fans Demand Glee Season 7 I can hear Corey Crying he’s really upset that there is No Glee Season 7

What Would Corey say Definitely Keep the show on for at least 10 season the worst part is that we don’t want to get Corey upset

erin

Posted at 8:52 PM on August 22, 2013

Corey Monteith is Definitely alive WE THE FANS HERE BY SAYING THERE SHALL BE NO TRIBUTE ALOT OF FANS LOVED COREY MONTEITH TOO MUCH AND ITS REALLY PAINFUL TO SEE THIS TRIBUTE ON GLEE

Amelia

Posted at 3:24 AM on August 23, 2013

It is painful for all of his fans, but imagine how Lea and the cast feel. It is much more painful for them. We all need this tribute for closure. Your comment is completely disrespectful. You cant pretend he isn’t gone unfortunately. This is the way it is, and we can all get through it together and we should show our respect and sympathy to Lea. You are showing the complete opposite.

kenzie

Posted at 8:02 PM on August 22, 2013

she is so amazing..

Merian Jones

Posted at 3:01 PM on August 22, 2013

►►►►My best friend’s wife is making $86 just working for 4-5 hours daily on their computer at home. She has been laid off for five months but last month her income was $21869 just working on the internet . Know what to do.•••►► ℛOX88.COℳ ◄◄◄
♫ ✂♫ ✂A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men. I’m not a paranoid deranged millionaire. Goddamit, I’m a billionaire.

juliajuliee (@juliajuliee10)

Posted at 2:28 PM on August 22, 2013

my buddy’s aunt makes $75 an hour on the computer. She has been out of work for ten months but last month her pay was $15442 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here…..WWW.ℛush64.COℳ

sabrina

Posted at 10:07 PM on August 21, 2013

i love lea and how strong she is. Her speech made me cry, she loves cory deeply and its sad to see her go through this but at least shes not alone.

stacey

Posted at 9:13 PM on August 21, 2013

I support Lea I’m a huge fan and I understand she’s being strong but I don’t think its healthy for her not to deal with the death of Cory its only been a month and she’s acting as if nothing happened

Lily

Posted at 10:03 PM on August 21, 2013

Stacey, she HAS been grieving as this is the first time she’s pretty much been seen out in public or even addressed the situation. I don’t think she was acting as if nothing happened at all. Obviously you missed the WHOLE speech where she was holding back the tears. She was simply trying to address the situation and I think her speech was wonderful. She had such grace and showed strength. It was extremely courageous of her to go up on that stage and give thanks to her fans for all the love and support, not to mention the fact that she dedicated her award to Cory. Its not as if she was out having a blast with her friends and having the time of her life!

Sharon

Posted at 1:33 PM on August 22, 2013

Part of me agrees with Stacey. I need to see her grieve. It tells me that her love for him was deep and real. I lost the love of my life and trust me, 5 weeks after, I wasn’t making speeches or appearances. I was trying to be able to live without him. I hung onto his stuff and put it close to my chest so as to have him near me. Not too fast out of mourning….

Lily

Posted at 5:07 PM on August 22, 2013

OH MY … everyone grieves in their own way. There is no time limit for all the different stages you go through. At the end of the day I really do respect her for ADDRESSING the issue. Its not like she went on stage and was acting all ditzy and excited to have won an award! She LITERALLY went up there and made a 3 MINUTE speech to THANK all her fans and peers for all the SUPPORT and to tell the world just how much Cory meant to her! I might also add that it wasnt repoted that she was at the pre award, award show itself, or any of the after parties. She simply showed up for a brief moment to make the speech because she wanted to thank everyone. As a public figure no matter how hard or stressful a situation is you have to put on that brave face. She has been keeping a very low profile and I think that in itself says alot about how she really is greiving her loss. Do you honestly expect her to stop living? No matter how hard it might be you have to pick youself up and continue to live. Im sure that she will forever grieve and morn her loss. We can all freak out if or when a picture or clip of her is made public of her having a gong show of a time comes out. but until then we should be showing her our love and support and respecting that she made such a beautiful speech dedicated to Cory.

Sharon I’m really sorry for your loss and losing a loved one is always devistating. My condolences. I’m sure your loved one is looking down on you and happy that you are living for the both of you … as im sure Cory is for Lea too. You both have Angels looking out for you now.

Gunny

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 24, 2013

So, this is about your need to see her pain? She, like most people in the world, had the responsibility to go back to work. Plus, filling her time is helpful in the healing process. I think she’s amazing and is doing the best she can at this point. To honor Cory, I will continue to support his girlfriend and all his friends on Glee. I can’t imagine him wanting anything but the best for them.

mezzalenko

Posted at 11:40 PM on August 25, 2013

How do you know she’s not grieving? Putting on a brave face in public does not, in any way, mean she’s over what happened or not grieving. The whole world is watching her. Every time she steps out in public, there’s cameras in her face. How can she grieve and let you know she’s grieving, exactly? I think you need to understand there’s a difference between us people as ordinary humans and between celebrities. They’re watched like hawks and people wait and expect them to react and come out of hiding and make some kind of statement. She didn’t only make that statement for herself. No doubt, she did that on behalf of Cory’s family and all his friends and was trying to be strong for everyone. We all handle grief differently. She’s obviously trying to stay strong and take baby steps. I’m much like that – when my grandma died, I made a point of not crying at the funeral because I tried to stay strong for my dad who was weak. My auntie accused me of not caring. I grieved in my own way, away from my dad and the eyes of my family. I am a private person, I bottle things in, it’s who I am. It doesn’t mean I didn’t mourn and it doesn’t mean Lea is not mourning just because she’s out in public and trying to live a semi-normal life. I’m really sorry for your loss. I hope you’re okay

mezzalenko

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 25, 2013

When I said I’m sorry for your loss, I meant you Sharon. I sincerely hope you’re okay and taking it one day at a time. Be kind to yourself. Remember to breathe every day and take some time out for yourself.

Anna Coraleea

Posted at 9:43 AM on August 23, 2013

Have you ever lost someone? I have. My father when I was 21. You can’t tell people how to grieve. After 1 month I was going up and down between cherishing his life and feeling so emotional yet positive and life affirming, while the next day I might spend hours on the floor crying and screaming.

mezzalenko

Posted at 11:43 PM on August 25, 2013

Exactly what I was trying to say. There’s no right or wrong way to grieve and it’s not right to tell someone “this is how you should be grieving”. Celebs get enough of that being in the public eye. Even Chris Colfer came out and said he had fans telling him how to grieve and that it was disturbing. As a non-celebrity, if someone came up to you and said ‘you’re not grieving, what are you doing out of bed after one month?’, you’d seriously punch them in the face!

Ashley

Posted at 7:09 PM on August 21, 2013

Wow.Cory is in that picture because its an old episode from season 3
-__-

maria

Posted at 6:45 PM on August 21, 2013

why is cory on that pic? creepy

kfisher (@kfisher05605145)

Posted at 4:48 PM on August 21, 2013

my best friend’s aunt makes $66/hr on the computer. She has been without work for 10 months but last month her pay was $18406 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more on this site….WWW.ℛush64.COℳ