Pop the champagne because Aug. 13 is Bella and Edward’s big day and we want to relive 5 of their best married moments!
Bella Swan and Edward Cullen have been married for two years, can you believe it? Who would have thought that our favorite onscreen couple would reach such an exciting milestone so quickly. It seems like just yesterday Bella was walking down the aisle in that gorgeous outdoor ceremony. HollywoodLife.com thought it would be fitting to celebrate their big day by remembering some of their most romantic moments.
Bella & Edward’s Two-Year Wedding Anniversary — Relive Their 5 Most Romantic Moments
The immortal couple have held our attention from the moment they met in the first Twilight film in 2008.
1. They Have Hot Sex: When Rob carried Bella into their gorgeous bedroom in Brazil for their honeymoon we loved it! Plus, who will ever forget their amazing first time having sex?! It was crazy and they broke the bed!
2. Edward Is So Protective: When Bella gets pregnant and Edward is SO protective of her! He doesn’t want her leaving the house, especially because she is so sick! This is definitely a sign of true love.
3. Bella Gives Birth: When she gives birth to Renesmee it’s one of the most amazing moments because they are able to have a part of each of them in their gorgeous daughter! Bella and Edward are such great parents and they’ll fight to protect their little girl!
4. They Fight For Each Other: The final scene in Breaking Dawn Part 2, although a dream, is unbelievable because it shows you just how far these two will go to protect their family. The Vulturi fight scene is one of the best parts of the entire franchise!
5. They Hunt Together: When Bella went out for her first hunt, it was so cute! Watching them do this as a married couple was so fun for us to watch.
Rob & Kristen Still Friends In Real Life But Broken Up
The only part about all of this that leaves us a little bit sad is that these two aren’t together in real life. They have been broken up for a while now, and even though they have seen each other recently, Rob has been to her house, they still aren’t together.
Kristen Stewart just finished filming Camp X-Ray and we told you she wanted to take a trip to clear her mind. She also just enrolled to UCLA to study English Literature, so she sounds pretty busy.
Meanwhile, HollywoodLife.com just broke the story that Robert Pattinson is focusing on his music career! These two are doing their own thing but we bet they’ll find their way back to each other.
HollywoodLifers, sound off below and tell us if you’re celebrating Bella and Edward’s two-year wedding anniversary!
– Chloe Melas
More Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart News:
- Robert Pattinson Or Kristen Stewart Should Have Shown Up For TCAs
- ‘Twilight’ Cast Doesn’t Show Up To Accept 7 Awards At The TCAs
- Robert Pattinson Chats With Woman In New Party Pic