‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: A Shadow From Scott’s Past Returns

Mon, August 12, 2013 11:39pm EDT by 13 Comments
Teen Wolf Scott's Dad
Courtesy of MTV

axle

Posted at 6:30 AM on August 15, 2013

since where talking about emissaries here… Scott’s gonna be an alpha so his going to need an emissary??? (a new character or one of his friends or maybe danny- though a bit of a stretch hehe). dr deaton who favors scott i think is still the hale family’s emissary…

sterek

Posted at 8:41 AM on August 14, 2013

when Morell said she’s like Jennifer she meant that Jennifer and her are both emissaries and looks like both are being hunted by the alphas so yeah they’re the same (in my personal understanding)

albertkure

Posted at 6:03 PM on August 13, 2013

Remembering the outcome of Peter’s advice to Derek about turning his teen girlfriend, I am sure he’ll gain something from Derek’s loss of Alpha powers…..

Sandy

Posted at 12:47 PM on August 13, 2013

oh i am pissed!!! with the isaac-allison pairing…everything else in this episode was good…

Ryan

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 13, 2013

Did anyone else notice Peter’s sinister eyes when Derek decided to save Cora, he has a plan but we just dont know it yet.

Chelsea

Posted at 9:43 AM on August 13, 2013

Yes, I think Ms Morrell meant she’s both an emissary and a druid, like Jennifer was, but I also think maybe she’s more like Jennifer in the sense that her original Alpha pack was killed. Because in order for a druid to be useful to the pack they’d have to be within reach of the pack. Ms Morrell was always a teacher at the school, even before the arrival of the Alpha pack. Maybe her original pack was killed, somehow she wasn’t and now she’s being forced into something she doesn’t want to be, the Alpha packs emissary. Like how Jennifer ‘doesn’t want to be’ a Durach and kill innocent people. I don’t know if the whole emissary works that way but who knows…

Jay

Posted at 9:19 AM on August 13, 2013

They’re both emissaries, but more importantly they’re both druids. Understand and are able to use magic. Probably understand what Jennifer’s final goal is (which I think, is to destroy the werewolf curse entirely).

Does Derek losing his Alpha status mean Peter regains it? He just seemed a little to happy and intensely eager for the whole thing. When he first get’s Derek to understand what he has to do, and what he has to give up – he’s facing away from him, and smiles/smirks. He has to be getting something out of it.

Omotola

Posted at 5:08 AM on August 13, 2013

Teen wolf is getting hotter like neva b4..dis is d first m hearing abt scott’s father though…he’s so handsome,but why doesn’t he like stiles?..hmmm isaac and alysson will be quite a match

mira

Posted at 2:14 AM on August 13, 2013

Morell and Jennifer are the same because they’re both emissary. Dr. Deaton – Emissary to The Hale Family, Ms. Morrell – Emissary to The Alpha Pack, Julia Baccari/Jennifer – Emissary to Kali’s Pack. I think that’s what she means.

24SAMCRO

Posted at 1:49 AM on August 13, 2013

I think what Morrell meant by us maybe an emissary

Candice

Posted at 1:31 AM on August 13, 2013

When she said she’s just like Jennifer…I believe she was talking about the fact that they are both powerful Emissaries. At least that’s what I got out of it. I really hope that the season …I’m sorry…the mid season finale is longer than an hour. An hour goes by so quickly and with it being the finale and the fact that MTV plays soo many reruns throughout the day I don’t see why it would be an issue.
Also, I am unsure how I feel about Derek losing his Alpha powers and I am unsure if the specified if Cora is going to become the new Alpha because that is something that I definitely would rather not happen but I am also very curious on how the dynamics of everyone’s relationships will be if it does happen.
Lastly, Scott was very calm with the Allison issac situation at that moment but he probably figured bigger fish to fry so I’m definitely eager to find out how he’s going to react wen everything is done and over with this problem.
I really hope that this so called darkness around Scott’s heart doesn’t affect him becoming a True Alpha.
Please reply with any opinions or comments on how you feel about what I wrote.
I am curious to know how everyone feels about these things!!

CANT WAIT TIL NEXT WEEK TO WATCH THE MIDSEASON FINALE!!!!
IT BETTER BE GREAT!!!!!

scott

Posted at 1:14 PM on August 15, 2013

I think by the end of the season or the next episode Scott will be msd at allusion and push her away. Plus her dad will be forced to stop her from seeing Scott if he becomes a alpha. I think peter is happy because now they won’t need Derek since he isn’t a alpha any more plus peter will become a alpha again by either taking it from cora or talking her into giving it to him unless it just goes to the oldest member of the pack. I wonder if they will learn the truth about both stories told an how Gerard an peter lied. Cora will learn the truth threw dereks memories since his claws dug into her like peter did in season one. I styles wanted to know

Sean{TheDon}

Posted at 12:58 AM on August 13, 2013

Reblogged this on The Don ON : IN The Studio Making Bangers.