Lea Michele Gives Emotional, Moving Speech For Cory Monteith At TCAs

Sun, August 11, 2013 9:07pm EDT by 10 Comments
Lea Michele Teen Choice Awards
Getty

Sharon

Posted at 12:05 PM on August 28, 2013

Oh Cory….we all still cry for you. You have left your footprints in so many hearts.

Devina Kamp

Posted at 11:04 PM on August 14, 2013

As Charles said I am amazed that a mom able to earn $7540 in four weeks on the internet. Plz See this webpage ••►► ROX88.COM ◄◄◄
♫ ✂♫ ✂Big house, big car, big breast, big life, big this and big that; what is so big about living big? Live on KISS principle not BIG principle.

Tracy

Posted at 6:43 AM on August 12, 2013

So sad and very moving, stay strong Lea, you’re amazing, Cory will really be missed by all.

Juanita Elliott (@JuanitaElliot15)

Posted at 7:16 PM on August 12, 2013

my best friend’s mother makes $89 every hour on the internet. She has been unemployed for five months but last month her income was $13334 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site..>>www.Bar29.ℂom

gracious

Posted at 11:05 PM on August 11, 2013

I have so much respect for her and I’m not even a glee fan, she is a class act

anna

Posted at 11:02 PM on August 11, 2013

bonnie fuller, can you write a post on how to make a bunch of money while being stupid and inarticulate, unable to use a computer, hated by everyone who has come in contact with you, and oh if you can, enlighten us on the whole copying stories from other publications operation, stealing money from the companies that will eventually fire you, etc…..it would be really interesting!!! THANKS!!!!!!!!

DavidUUQE

Posted at 10:21 PM on August 11, 2013

Dears! Any singles wanna join rich club and date a wealthy man?
I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club? I think ~~~ Rìchfishēs.οrg~~~
is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this! dfd

Mindy

Posted at 9:54 PM on August 11, 2013

Cried like a baby. So proud of her! I could never do that after losing my boyfriend and in front of so many people.Hope she continues to have the strength to get through it.

xdhdhdf346

Posted at 9:42 PM on August 11, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalÇircle. Ç/o/m~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.
xcbbxc

Faith

Posted at 9:33 PM on August 11, 2013

Amazing. I’m not much of a crier, but I sobbed during her speech. Watching the Glee cast walk up to accept the award, it just felt so empty and wrong. Glee will never, ever be the same. Stay strong Leah. We love you!