‘RHONJ’ Brawl: Joe Gorga, Chris & Jacqueline Laurita Face New Charges

Fri, August 9, 2013 11:59am EDT by 11 Comments
RHONJ Arrests
FameFlyNet, Bravo

Dana

Posted at 12:32 AM on September 30, 2013

What real dude stirs up drama on twitter about women anyway? In order for them to be able to show his face on T.V., he had to sign his approval beforehand hand. He knew what he was getting into before he showed up. And now he wants to bring in the law cause he lost the fight. Have a seat sir.

LauraR

Posted at 9:58 PM on September 22, 2013

You attack a defenseless child online, you deserve to get a azz kickin. And the common thread…Theresa. Sounds to me like Theresa was deflecting her own crap and started a bunch of stuff she never should of. Jacqueline, Chris and Joe Gorga will be fine in the end. Penny and her clan of Theresa worshipers will not be. Karma

All

Posted at 2:49 PM on August 19, 2013

These people are way out of hand, it’s like they are above the law. If I were Joe Gorga I would get a grip my affairs, especially after train wreck his sister got herself into. So how does a guy in debt for 1.5 mil afford three cars, one a Bentley? It’s like I’m on TV now so I have to give the impression I’m very well off. He’s on TV all the time, when does he work? How does he make time for all these trips? He owns a small business, it takes full time work to be successful. Problems can’t wait for filming schedules, the business has to suffer. Hey Joe, watch out for the Feds, you have to know you being look at.

Alayna

Posted at 10:06 PM on August 14, 2013

It won’t be cancelled but it will be recasted.

TruthBeTold

Posted at 5:11 PM on August 12, 2013

Like I’ve been saying, they ALL have legal problems.

Rhonda Jones

Posted at 6:03 PM on August 11, 2013

I myself two brothers with I Autism so I now first hand that some people are not nice. What Joe, Chris and Jacqueline where in was not a fight it was a hate crime. If the network Cancel the show because of a person who hates Autistic people then I think the network should plan to go off the air.

Matt

Posted at 9:26 AM on August 20, 2013

I agree, In have a son that is autistic and if anyone was taunting him or mocking him or his autism I can totally see going off on that person in the heat of the moment. True friends who see and appreciate Chris and Jacquelines daily struggles would help defend their friends situation. This is a hate crime and the individual should be charged accordingly!! He is the scum of the earth if he thinks ridiculing children with special needs has any place in our society. Get a good lawyer and send him to prison. He is trying to capitalize on this by heckling someone in the limelight then will try to settle and make money off of someones special needs. His behaviour is disgusting. Cast members on the show may indeed have some issues but this is not one of them! This is a hate crime period. Send a message that this will not be tolerated

Luigi

Posted at 8:06 PM on August 9, 2013

I only want to see the fight if Joe’s shoe polish comes off his head and gets all over everyone!

zvxzxzdfhvery746

Posted at 12:36 PM on August 9, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MìxedSìngle.Çom ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.
zxzxv

EDITOR

Posted at 8:02 PM on August 9, 2013

zvxzxzdfhvery746, This is not a legal place to post ads.

abe

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 9, 2013

it’s getting better by the second.