Tyler Posey’s Romantic Proposal To Seana Gorlick Revealed

Wed, August 7, 2013 9:07pm EDT by 7 Comments
Tyler Posey Proposal Seana Gorlick
Bauer Griffin

lekeisha

Posted at 1:29 AM on July 1, 2014

I’m happy for them bit I wish rage wus me but I’m happy

dolly posey

Posted at 11:11 AM on June 16, 2014

though am happy to my long time crush and fatasy boy friend, i still dont want him to get married cuz i love him more than any thing in this world. but what can i do other than cry. i will always i mean always love him. and if u see this comment pls try to come to africa, ethiopia. thats where i live and trust me u will enjoy. p.s tell seana she is the luckiest girl in the entire world. if there would be any one i wish to be it is definatelt her. i mean it and i love u to death.

Alisa

Posted at 1:08 PM on August 27, 2013

I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!!! Seana seems like such a sweet and kind person. They deserve to be happy. I think it is so sweet that Seana and Ty have been going out since they were kids and are still together!!!! I am so glad that he had the courage to pop the question to her even though he was nervous. He is exactly my age which is so cool and I wish him and Seana the best!!! I HOPE THAT IT LASTS!!!! The new season of Teen Wolf is off the charts meaning it is amazing!!! (aka) Scott and Alison do get back together just to let you know!!!! because that is what they said at the end of season 2!!! CONGRATS YOU TOO AND WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!!

Cata

Posted at 6:16 PM on August 19, 2013

I mean in teen wolf they should get back together but in real life it is cool and happy for him. Tyler when is there going to be the wolf and the two Scott’s I thought it might mean the tattoo it might mean two Scott’s like the twins when they climb out of each other ok please make season 4.

Hania

Posted at 6:06 PM on August 18, 2013

Amazing! So happy for both of them.. <3 Looks like he really loves her and that's rare at this age soo they really have something special!! :')

abe

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 7, 2013

presented his dick full of whipped cream?

Pan Alice

Posted at 9:11 PM on August 7, 2013

Hi, Nice to meet you. How do you think about age gap relationship .If you not mind, I want to recommend to you a good dating site ~~ÁgěGapMãte,com~~ They verify all members,Verify Photos,Verify Education, verify Occupation . It is a serious& safe dating site, the best site for older men and younger women dating . If you have free time, check it out.