LIV: Model & Rapper Reveals The Truth Behind Jay Z Relationship

Tue, August 6, 2013 9:17pm EST by 17 Comments
Did Jay Z Cheat On Beyonce
Courtesy of Facebook/FameFlyNet

Liddie Evans

Posted at 6:33 PM on July 27, 2014

A dog going to be a dog but ever man plays games so i thank Beyonce need to play the game like hem

Madam Senator Octavia Wells

Posted at 3:16 PM on November 19, 2013

Barack Your Vote 2013 for Madam Senator Octavia Wells and Attorney General Barack Obama in DC!

From:
Dalady Silent Partner Label and Studios

Sweetmique

Posted at 3:38 PM on November 9, 2013

I believe it. She said Solange was there so she could confirm if she seen them talking or not. I’m sure he loves his wife but he is one of the richest men in the world and there is going to be attraction between him and other women. I met him once and I will admit I could tell that he thought I was a beautiful and attractive girl. The connection was equally as strong. Of course he didn’t ask for my number or anything. I don’t think he was going to jeopardize what he had with B (although this is before they were married). She may have embellished a few things but a lie probably would not be this detailed.

jena

Posted at 10:33 AM on October 5, 2014

agreed

Chichi

Posted at 11:25 AM on November 6, 2013

Like seriously get yo life! He talked to you that don’t make him a cheater 😳I mean look at bey u can’t even ……. Get it together gal just say u wanna have a rapping career but with an attitude like that u ain’t going far! Oh by the way try that with Nikki minaj and u gonna get your little ass wacked. You are so lucky bey is a lady

Leslie

Posted at 5:29 PM on August 10, 2013

I believe her! just because he’s shows his self as a devoted family man and jumps on stage to kiss his wife. Doesnt make him perfect he just showing the world he’s devoted to his family…but best believe he a man of his statue has a chic or chics on the side he just moves a diffrent way:)

EM

Posted at 7:20 AM on August 8, 2013

She’s putting extras on it but I think he flirted with the wrong one this time. You think a man of his power wouldn’t have apiec on the side? Get real!!

whatever

Posted at 2:14 PM on August 7, 2013

Why is this even a story? This happened 5 years ago and by her own admission, he didn’t even return her email. So in summary, this whole conversation boils down to I had a conversation with Jay-Z. Next story please

Shar

Posted at 11:42 AM on August 7, 2013

Jay z cheats on Beyawnce all the damn time. Nothing new she would just join a long list of jump offs…next!

Malissa Hutchinson

Posted at 5:03 PM on August 7, 2013

Beyonce *

SHerry Patton (@SHerryPatton11)

Posted at 4:36 AM on August 7, 2013

just as Jonathan replied I am taken by surprise that people able to get paid $9849 in a few weeks on the internet. did you read this web site ——-> Rich6.comm

teddygwe

Posted at 3:39 AM on August 7, 2013

~~~ wowo.Nice day.Do you want to have a serious interracial relationship?My friend Ann has just married to a handsome black man.Just GO TO~~~ BlackmenKissing. Ćom~ ♥ – the black white and other race single MatchMaker works for serious singles! Meet black, white, yellow, gorgeous, beautiful, hot singles for romance, dating and enduring relationships.A Serious interracial dating site for black and white singles seeking relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.Date an ideal interracial match can never be easier!

abe

Posted at 11:57 PM on August 6, 2013

he owns her money…………LOT’S OF IT!!

Tanisha

Posted at 11:00 PM on August 6, 2013

She is delusional! Who the hell are you?!? I guess one way to make yourself relevant is to turn something so innocent into food for the media! Jay jeopardizing his family over YOU…baby girl, have a seat!!!

ReadyFreddy

Posted at 9:54 PM on August 6, 2013

Thats what she said in her song – all of her songs are about her life stories so I find them believable… plus she looks just like Aaliyah and Amil – that would be his type

ABBIEUE5457

Posted at 9:46 PM on August 6, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalÇircle. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.XCB

LissaCaldina