Justin Bieber Gets New Rose Tattoo: For Love Of Selena Gomez?

Fri, August 2, 2013 11:00am EDT by 46 Comments
Justin Bieber Rose Tattoo
Courtesy of Instagram/Getty

Kalani

Posted at 6:40 PM on August 2, 2013

Aww I hope justin and Selena so get back together. They so belong together.

JELENAFOREVER

Posted at 4:34 PM on August 2, 2013

Oh look a poser.. Lovely. LET ME GET MY DAMN POPCORN.

vickyfrancis

Posted at 4:02 PM on August 2, 2013

remember one thing selena . i am here only for you. i don’t care what justin does what nick does. i just came for you before and ever always :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 3:59 PM on August 2, 2013

you know it was my name and still it is my name. thanks fish. i thought you are still loving me. selena dearest i was and i will be :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 3:55 PM on August 2, 2013

your fault was even that day when you told me that you are loving nick jonas. that day was your fault that you didn’t understood my feelings that day . i was knowing you. you was with me that day . and even nick was in my profile you know :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 3:49 PM on August 2, 2013

your fault was that day when suddenly you went on his airport to meet him. :)

vickyfrancis

Posted at 3:46 PM on August 2, 2013

selena your fault was not that . your fault was that you went with him that day . :)

Dea Kalaja

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 2, 2013

Why everything that Justin Bieber does it has to be for Selena.

Selena Gomez

Posted at 3:03 PM on August 2, 2013

He didn’t get it 4 me. U idiots!!!!!! He said he loved me went home with me and then left 2 go party with dumb blond…!! Idiots!!!

Kalani

Posted at 4:38 PM on August 2, 2013

Aww I hope justin and you get back together. I love you both together. Selena you are a lucky girl to be with justin. He’s one of the hottest guys ever.

zoe

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 2, 2013

ok. Now i’m getting pissed off about them getting back together. Stop trying! It won’t work. Learn from you damn mistakes.

Byron

Posted at 2:04 PM on August 2, 2013

I don’t the tattoo is for showing that he loves Selena. I doubt that the two of them will get back together in my opinion. Selena has I think moved on from dating him and perhaps only want’s to be friends with him, not a boyfriend.

Jen

Posted at 1:21 PM on August 2, 2013

Justin Bieber has got to stop with the tattoos! He is becoming so ugly to me with all those tattoos

Abbie Widdowson

Posted at 1:01 PM on August 2, 2013

The tattoo is amazing bit if justin wanted to show selena his love for her he wouldnt have had girls in his hotel I think finally justin thinks its time to move on to stop the drama between him and selena because it would break his heart more than anything to lose her as a friend alls he needs to know is he has his beliebers surport through everything

drew

Posted at 12:08 PM on August 2, 2013

i think justin’s new tat is better than some of is recant tattoos but before you stay ant thing it is proably not for sel

israa

Posted at 12:00 PM on August 2, 2013

No, I’m not a fan of new tattoo of Justin, but he should stop tatoo. please Justin stop tatoo! i love u

ams

Posted at 11:11 AM on August 2, 2013

no it’s not for selena if you want to say anything about justin’s tattoos, talk about how he turned his supposed selena tattoo to look like a demon.

JS

Posted at 11:08 AM on August 2, 2013

STOP with the tatoos 1 or two is fine but 20 is not if you think thats a turn on ur wrong

danjanka04

Posted at 11:17 AM on August 2, 2013

its not your body lol he can do what he wnat !!!!

danjanka04

Posted at 11:18 AM on August 2, 2013

want*

xcbvcbcvn6

Posted at 11:07 AM on August 2, 2013

Unbelievable…… My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man.
They met through ~~MīxedŚingle.Çoм ~~Here is most successful Interracial online dating site for black and white singles share their life and love with friends online. It is a nice dạting service for Interracial singles to find their romantic soul mate.. You can meet (lawyers,busy professionals, CEO,benefactors. models, celebrities, etc….). If you are single , Try a try.xcvbxcb

emily

Posted at 10:50 AM on August 2, 2013

So based on this. It’s OK to muck around with his groupies and make it all by having a rose tattoo. We are reaching again HL! My hubby has a dragon tattoo and much more, based on this article I should go knock him out! Could we have just given the tattooist artistic license too?!

roseann

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 2, 2013

Loving tht pic hope u mean tht

abe

Posted at 10:48 AM on August 2, 2013

the boy is almost spoiled to the bone……………

Avery

Posted at 10:43 AM on August 2, 2013

That is the dumbest thing to say the rose is for Selena, it’s obviously just a filler tattoo. He has quite a few already inked on himself

#JELENA

Posted at 10:31 AM on August 2, 2013

I think that is very sweet. I mean this is how I see it, He was flirting with other girls, and than he wants to show much he loves selena, even though he was flirting with (not very sexy) girls.

ERIC

Posted at 10:21 AM on August 2, 2013

was lovely but for the love of God stop
the only tattoo that want you do it is a baby
of you and selena

corrinia williams

Posted at 10:16 AM on August 2, 2013

I think he been had that tattoo.maybe I’m wrong.but he will never have a permanent love for her.that’s just not how he is.he’s a young unpredictable cute 19 year old pop star who wants to party and have fun when his girl ain’t around.trust me beliebers,they wont last long.even if they are back together now
.if he does then he won’t show it.everybody waiting till they get married and have babies,then its gonna be like 5 years till that happens.so your gonna be writing for a while.of even that,they may not even get married.it they do,it’ll be like Kim and Kris.72 days lol.accept it,Jelena will never last forever.I’m not a belieber or a hater,I just know the facts.

corrinia williams

Posted at 10:17 AM on August 2, 2013

Waiting;if even that*

rb

Posted at 11:41 PM on August 2, 2013

You would make a good fortune tiller, I’m glad your services are free!!