Ariel Castro Terminated Multiple Kidnapping Victims’ Pregnancies

Thu, August 1, 2013 12:11pm EST by 10 Comments
Ariel Castro Forced Abortions
Courtesy Photos

Tracy

Posted at 8:42 AM on April 7, 2014

There must be some hard laws so that criminals mind thing twice before doing this.

Shay

Posted at 2:36 PM on August 1, 2013

Sick Freak! I feel so bad for those girls…

Anon

Posted at 2:03 PM on August 1, 2013

It’s interesting to note here that abortions are given a negative view. Where are the abortion rights people on this? Shouldn’t these abortions be championed? I’m sure that the women didn’t want those pregnancies anyway…

Double standard.

What a horrific story. For people like him, there should be an amendment which overrides the “cruel and unusual punishment” prohibition.

mamaof3

Posted at 7:51 AM on August 2, 2013

You are an idiot. They were not abortions per se, but a spontaneous abortion from severe torture. Kicking the woman, pushing her down stairs etc.

Liz

Posted at 12:55 PM on August 1, 2013

What gets me so upset is that I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT CASTRO OTHER 2 BROTHERS DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THOSE 3 GIRLS ALL THIS TIME. THEY HAD TO KNOW IF THEY WERE LIVING IN THE HOUSE WITH HIM.

Don't put your hands on me!

Posted at 6:11 PM on August 1, 2013

They weren’t living in the house with him.
They would visit and he would play loud music and wouldn’t allow them to go beyond the kitchen and bathroom.
They didn’t really question him, which is why they didn’t know what was going on.They just felt their brother was weird and hardly ever visited him.
They never knew what was going on.
They say they never heard or saw anything.
Hindsight is 20/20 and now they know why he was playing the loud music.
He didn’t want them to hear the girls if they cried t yelled or banged on anything to get attention.

xcbcbrturtu

Posted at 12:22 PM on August 1, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě..Ç.o.m~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.zxbz

Bend over boy and pick up that soap.

Posted at 12:18 PM on August 1, 2013

Too bad he’ll probably get gutted like a fish in prison, child molesters don’t last too long in prison, I’d like the knowledge that he spends a long life in prison getting raped and brutalized by the other prisoners.

Amen.

Posted at 12:19 PM on August 1, 2013

I hope they make him bend over and pick up EVERYTHING!

michelle

Posted at 9:50 AM on August 2, 2013

Sad thing is, isn’t he going into isolation? I don’t think he’s going to be with the general population. He’s going to be very controlled. Sad, because the prisoner’s won’t be able to have their time with him. Sick freak. He deserves to be tortured, like he did those young women who were children when this all started. He makes me ill in every sense. I can’t even imagine the sick things he did to those girls and what he made them do. They can move on, they can get help, but the horror of it and what they experienced will live on forever. He damaged them in such a deep and sick way. What he needs is what they did to Mel Gibson in Braveheart. Now he deserves it.