Lamar Odom Doesn’t Care What The Clippers Think Of Khloe Kardashian

Tue, July 30, 2013 10:14pm EDT by 13 Comments
Khloe Kardashian Lamar Odom Marriage
Getty

Hate whores

Posted at 7:46 PM on August 5, 2013

The best thing that happened to him,am sorry they are just words. What about his recent exposé. Lame-mar don’t lie to yourself.you have had enough with this man woman and there are other women behind. Am sure lisa is cracking up now,you left a woman of your children and married tv. Lame-mar you are dump but is not too late to turn back to your family

Shelly

Posted at 9:16 PM on August 1, 2013

LOL…….yea right…..this whole article is BS….IMO.

Asha

Posted at 1:38 PM on August 1, 2013

You guys look lovely together :) don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I just have one comment, as powerful individuals would like to see the both of you do something for the not so fortunate. You may already, but please amplify it coz your tv show is showing otherwise. A lot going on in the world today, the both of you have a mission, make it count.

Patricia (@Patrici16863039)

Posted at 2:46 PM on August 1, 2013

til I saw the bank draft 4 $5347, I accept …that…my neighbour woz like really taking home money part time on their computer.. there great aunt had bean doing this for only 17 months and just now took care of the dept on there appartment and bought a great Bugatti Veyron. this is where I went….www.bay90.ℂℴm

cvnvcnery568568

Posted at 10:26 AM on July 31, 2013

Unbelievable~~Wow~ My friend Lynn has just married to a handsome black man met through ~~InterracìalCirclě. Çom~ They told me it is a Specialist interracial online dating & social networking site specifically for black and white singles interested in an interracial dating and relationship. You can find the man or girl of your dreams. Love me love my color.
cvbcvn

abe

Posted at 12:11 AM on July 31, 2013

this misery is directing his footsteps, lrt’s hope for him he will be Lucky after all.

Catherine J. Albers (@CatherineJAlbe1)

Posted at 7:22 AM on July 31, 2013

my buddy’s step-aunt makes ($)85 an hour on the computer. She has been without work for eight months but last month her income was ($)20284 just working on the computer for a few hours. Read more here… Ç­a­n9­9.ℂ­ℴ­M

jjinfl

Posted at 11:21 PM on July 30, 2013

So did the Lakers re-sign him? What team are they talking about? I thought they were pretty much through with having the side show and cameras going crazy on the sidelines and chasing him around the court while he tried to play. This is another piece of non-news somebody made up. I already heard the same story about the finances and loyalty and stuff months ago. Tet on the ball Hollywood Life, and find some new folks to pimp.

LittleMo

Posted at 5:06 AM on July 31, 2013

He’s with the LA Clippers

Opie Bigay

Posted at 3:43 PM on August 1, 2013

I don’t think he sign with any team at this time.

Tina

Posted at 10:34 PM on July 30, 2013

What a stupid made up article! You guys need to stop. Just dumb. It doesn’t even make sense. He’s not even on a team. He’s a free agent. And these silly articles aren’t helping his cause.

LittleMo

Posted at 5:07 AM on July 31, 2013

Usually HL doesn’t know up from down but this time you’re wrong. LO signed with the LA Clippers

Gina