Justin Bieber Attends Selena Gomez’s 21st Birthday Party — Back Together?

Sun, July 28, 2013 12:37pm EDT by 129 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez Birthday
FameFlynet, SplashNews

amelia

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 29, 2013

jelena forever..<3

leana

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 29, 2013

awww!!!!jelena forever….i hpe they are togerther!!!!

BiebersFanOfFans (@yulee1616)

Posted at 6:25 AM on July 29, 2013

GIVING A SINGLE ROSE IS EXTREMELY ROMANTIC – haters just don’t understand !!!

ems

Posted at 4:04 AM on July 29, 2013

Actions speak louder than words. Selena can always rehearse her answers to suggested or rather poignant questions. But if she wants to maintain the respect of her fans she has to be seen to be sticking to her guns. All we have so far is more speculation, denials, interviews and then she’s all over him. I don’t think she’s mature enough for a man yet, because no real man would put up with this c**p!

saki

Posted at 3:21 AM on July 29, 2013

toi nghi chac ho se tro lai voi nhau

Kalani

Posted at 2:19 AM on July 29, 2013

Hope they do get back together. They so belong together. I hope they do end up together. Since there best friends. I love them together. I hope justin and Selena will always be best friends.

amira

Posted at 12:31 AM on July 29, 2013

but he looks like he was crying can u tell us the story about taylor swift if she really kickhim out from the party or not ???

Miley lover

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 28, 2013

Demi wouldn’t go cuz the party scene would threaten her sobriety, David Henrie is over seas for a project, Taylor is promoting her new single, and Vanessa is UK promoting her new movie. They send their love and wish they could’ve been there but will definitely make it up to her. And Selena totally understands.

ejay

Posted at 12:01 AM on July 29, 2013

Given Selena and David were ‘hanging out’ prior to her birthday, so I’m sure his absence didn’t come as a surprise to her. As for the others, if you have commitments you cannot drop them, there is still a fine line of etiquette they have to follow for their promoters etc etc. I’m sure all will celebrate with her in their own way;)

kalani

Posted at 1:43 AM on July 29, 2013

You mean Justin. He’s such a hottie. I love Justin

Christina

Posted at 8:49 PM on July 28, 2013

Disgusting makes me wanna throw out her Cd. Losing respect for her to take trash back. She is a woman now she needs a man not a little boy

Miley

Posted at 11:56 PM on July 28, 2013

Oooo give me the cd! I want it!

Kalani

Posted at 8:21 PM on July 28, 2013

Justin truly cares about Selena. They have been through a lot together. I love that justin and his boys went to her party to have fun and got to hang out with Selena and her girls.

AEM

Posted at 7:46 PM on July 28, 2013

Another party but where the Hell are Vanessa, Ashley Tisdale, Demi, Taylor, David Henrie, and Jennifer Stone?? Four parties without Selena’s BFFs (Vanessa, Demi, and Taylor) has to make you wonder….WHAT IS GOING ON?!!

Selena rarely hangs out with Julianne Hough and AshBenzo.

Kalani

Posted at 8:17 PM on July 28, 2013

I’m glad that Taylor didn’t go. I don’t like her. But I love Demi. She’s so neutral. Vanessa and Ashley eh there okay. I can’t stand Taylor. She has no right to tell Selena who she can invite to her bday party.

emily

Posted at 10:41 PM on July 28, 2013

Regardless of what others may think of Taylor Swift, they have said they are like sisters. Hmmm? I know David Henrie has been in Brazil this week, with his brother and Gregg Sulkin for World Youth Day. But I’m surprised he didn’t celebrate with her prior to that?. I do know from twitter that Maria Canals-Barrera who played her Mom on Wizards attended with her husband. I find it funny how they report it Justins arrival like stop the press all stand and applaud or salute or bow. Really? Her ex-showed up for a party. They got to talk and hang out with all their friends, then left. He has a Sunday, she has an interview….. Moving on….!

Elvis Presley

Posted at 7:35 PM on July 28, 2013

SHE IS STUPID IF SHE DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalani

Posted at 8:18 PM on July 28, 2013

No she’s not.

David

Posted at 1:05 AM on July 29, 2013

Don’t be fooled.kalani is elvis. I know it is impossible to believe.
Just please believe me and be careful because people who talk
To themselves are insane and are capable of killing, butchering,
Cooking and eating human beings. Not necessary in that order.

mrs.bieber a.k.a selenator

Posted at 7:27 PM on July 28, 2013

fyi the interview with ryan was filmed 6 months ago it dosent matter when it was released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalani

Posted at 2:10 AM on July 29, 2013

I love justin. He’s so hot. @david shut the hell up. You know nothing about David.

emily

Posted at 7:15 PM on July 28, 2013

Another source another excuse for a story. Just keep feeding the obsessed fans what they want to believe. Bieber grand stands once again!

Random HL Reader

Posted at 7:11 PM on July 28, 2013

Their relationship is really on and on. I would really like to see a definite descision on their relationship. They have broken up at least 3 times.

Jelenator Jelena Bieber

Posted at 7:07 PM on July 28, 2013

JELENA IS SO PERFECTION!!!!!!

David

Posted at 6:46 PM on July 28, 2013

Waist

Jelenator Jelena Bieber

Posted at 7:09 PM on July 28, 2013

please don’t get Mad at me but I’m really really confused . I don’t know what to believe . it’s hard for me to understand between their relationship . i don’t get it but JELENAS SOOOOO PEREFECT AND CUTE AND AMAZING!

David

Posted at 6:45 PM on July 28, 2013

His pants are up around his waste. He must
Really be in love.

Charlie

Posted at 6:06 PM on July 28, 2013

NO THEY AREN’T GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER, THEY CAN BE FRIEND YOU KNOW FGS

rb

Posted at 6:10 PM on July 28, 2013

The party ended at about 2 a.m., the Bieb’s was spotted getting in the same car as the Spring Breakers star. A source tells E! News the on-again, off-again couple spent the night together at Bieber’s home in Calabasas, Calif. Interesting don’t you think for friends especially an EX!

Canadian

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 28, 2013

He is vulgar, need spanking by his father and can anyone spell STUPID

rb

Posted at 5:56 PM on July 28, 2013

Check your self angry bird! False name false comments. The secret is within you. Go get some help!!

Belieber

Posted at 5:23 PM on July 28, 2013

Hopefully this is the truth! I LOVE JELENA!!!!!! (Mostly the Justin part of Jelena, cuz i am a Belieber)

shawna

Posted at 4:22 PM on July 28, 2013

They r not together. That doesn’t even look like
Juju. Fake story. Last night I had a dream
And juju asked me to marry him. The ring is for
Me.

Becky M. Titus (@BeckyMTitus)

Posted at 4:39 PM on July 28, 2013

my friend’s half-sister makes $66/hr on the internet. She has been without work for 5 months but last month her paycheck was $21121 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more… c­a­n9­9.ℂ­ℴ­M

TheGomezWifey

Posted at 4:13 PM on July 28, 2013

And Hollywood life, how do u know that Justin cheated on Selena? THEY ONLY KNOW THE TRUTH. Not some old ladies in an office trying to get publicity

TheGomezWifey

Posted at 4:10 PM on July 28, 2013

Jelenators Are the stupidest people you will ever meet. Jaitlin is forever. Jelena is ewww

Jelenator Jelena Bieber

Posted at 4:08 PM on July 28, 2013

JELENA RULES THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!I LOVE THEM SUPER MUCH!!!!!!