‘Teen Wolf’ Recap: A True Alpha Is Born

Mon, July 15, 2013 11:36pm EDT by 7 Comments
Teen Wolf Boyd Dies
Courtesy of MTV

Teen Wolf lover

Posted at 5:13 AM on July 22, 2013

I’m going to cry when Boyd dies I wish it was Cora instead of him at least he died heroically (Saving his alpha!!!) but come on would you really want Boyd to die Cora should instead.

If Derek or Isaac dies I’m going to cry way more

I’ll miss you Boyd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Erica come back to life because I read something it said that Derek hid Erica’s body some where secret and will bring her back to life on a blood moon night

Becky

Posted at 2:13 PM on July 16, 2013

I honestly don’t know why you guys are going on. I mean I agree with Bonnie on this one, if any one of the members had to die, it should have been Boyd. Reason being that we didn’t actually have much of a connection with they guy. Isaac is one of the MAIN characters and killing him off would’ve been pretty stupid. Same goes for that other alpha that died, he doesn’t contribute much to the series. Yeah we sad cause Boyd died but think about it, if you had to choose
Boyd ?
Derek ?
Or Isaac ?

Melannie

Posted at 12:12 PM on July 16, 2013

Well that’s pretty harsh. Saying you don’t care about Boyd being dead. He was part of the pack.

Lisa

Posted at 12:27 PM on July 16, 2013

I agree Boyd was just as important as anyone else, and losing him although fake is just as hard as losing any other member regardless!!

Janita

Posted at 9:06 AM on July 16, 2013

i reckon Lydia is a type of Banshee. A Banshee is a female spirit in Irish mythology, usually seen as an omen of death and a messenger from the “Otherworld”. In legend, a Banshee is a fairy woman who wails when someone is about to die. just a though or shes just crazy.

Arinaitwe medard

Posted at 4:49 AM on July 16, 2013

Reblogged this on Arinaitwe medard's Blog.

eab

Posted at 1:05 AM on July 16, 2013

where are the seven dwarfs?
…..TOM CRUISE TOO?