Cory Monteith & Lea Michele’s Tragic Relationship Timeline & Photos

Sun, July 14, 2013 4:29pm EDT by 11 Comments
Cory Monteith Lea Michele Relationship History
Getty

debrah richard

Posted at 7:47 PM on July 31, 2013

It’s stil lyk a dream….everyday I keep watchin GLEE…..I see fin……rachel…..nd I can’t stil belive fin z gone it’s kind of a joke….even in glee rachel nd fin had d bst relationship…R.I.P cory…..nd lea I hope u get over it soon cox in glee jessey said ppl die nd we hv 2 get over it datz wen mis sue losted. Her sis….love u guyz lyk craze

Hailey

Posted at 4:33 AM on July 15, 2013

my friend said they were engaged and gettin married in 2 weeks, tragedy it is, like he was awesom

stop

Posted at 3:52 AM on July 15, 2013

Actually Lea and Cory met in late Oct of 2008

modupeoreoluwalayemi

Posted at 3:46 AM on July 15, 2013

R.I.P Cory. D world is missin ur part alweady. Lea, stay cool dearie. (sobbing).

Modupe

Posted at 3:44 AM on July 15, 2013

R.I.P Cory. D world is missin ur part alweady. Lea, stay cool dearie. (sobbing)

Nabila Saleh

Posted at 11:42 PM on July 14, 2013

R.I.P , CORY. ♥ – MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU LEA ♥♥ … 1LOVE. X

mya

Posted at 4:55 PM on July 14, 2013

Why does there relationship have or had to be tragic cause I’ve never heard anything negative about them and no ones them personally but from what we see on tv so disrespectful and to put that as a headline is disgusting, prayers to his family may he rest in peace

Leah F. Garrett (@LeahFGarrett)

Posted at 5:53 PM on July 14, 2013

like Fred responded I am startled that a single mom able to get paid ($)8292 in a few weeks on the internet. have you read this site link… can99.ℂ­om

mya

Posted at 4:51 PM on July 14, 2013

Why does there relationship have or had to tragic cause I’ve never heard anything negative about them so disrespectful to put that as a headline is disgusting, prayers to his family may he rest in peace

BELIEBER

Posted at 2:07 PM on July 14, 2013

I’m really sad and crying i loved Finchel and i respected Cory and Lea even more. RIP to Cory and i hope Lea and his family, friends, are going to be ok.

eab

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 14, 2013

she may Always call me for help………….ANYTIME!!