Lea Michele On Cory Monteith’s Death: ‘Inconsolable’ & ‘Devastated’

Sun, July 14, 2013 4:33pm EDT by 69 Comments

seo

Posted at 8:28 PM on December 12, 2013

Today, I went to the beach with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic
but I had to tell someone!

Elle

Posted at 7:47 AM on August 3, 2013

RIP Cory my thoughts are with your family and lea you were amazing in glee you will be missed very much

Julian

Posted at 3:48 PM on July 17, 2013

he die in the most pathetic way. i’m sorry for his family and for Lea. but not for him….he was a role model for a lot of young people, what kind of twit it messege is this?

who cares

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 16, 2013

Who?

lea michele

Posted at 7:30 AM on July 16, 2013

never watched glee and don’t intend to. is it still on? how will he die in the programme? just say no to drugs!

Charles Darwin B. Gomez

Posted at 2:45 AM on July 16, 2013

If tears could build a stairway, And memories a lane, I’d walk right up to Heaven And bring you home again. Condolence. To The Family Of Cory Monteith… :'(

joe giosano

Posted at 10:02 PM on July 15, 2013

my heart goes out to lea corys family and cast of glee. im a big fan of glee and how they write his death in will be a tear jerker, god bless you lea. we love you.

M3Fz

Posted at 7:17 PM on July 15, 2013

929264 89214bless you with regard to the particular blog post ive really been searching regarding this kind of information on the web for sum time right now as a result cheers 854865

Deborah

Posted at 12:01 PM on July 15, 2013

My thoughts are with Cory’s family, Leah my heart breaks for you!! This was just such a lovely and talented man thank you for sharing your talent with us you will be missed!! Greatly!! And Thank You Leah for standing by his side through his troubling times!! You can tell by the looks on your faces how very much in love you both were!! God speed to you his family and devoted fans and of course his glee family

sinead

Posted at 9:03 AM on July 15, 2013

Love u forever cory . My prayers are with his family and friends .. God bless lea … He’s i a better place now x

Francine Peyton

Posted at 11:38 PM on July 14, 2013

I am a 63 yr old BF gleek and have been for years!!! My daughter just informed me that Cory died and my heart is breaking!!!! I loved him so much and I loved he and Lea’s love that they shared both on and off screen. My husband often asks me why I like to watch Glee and it was mainly because of the Cory and Lea storyline!!! I am just so sad right now!!! But I must say to you Lea that you still have a whole lot of love here on earth and never forget that!! You have millions of fans that love Glee and you and if you ever need someone to talk to I’m here!! Godspeed always Lea!!

Lisa

Posted at 11:34 PM on July 14, 2013

He will be missed very much. My prayers go to his loved ones and friends 😔

Natalie

Posted at 9:56 PM on July 14, 2013

Wow this is so sad…my prayers go out to Lea and Cory’s family! May he R.I.P … Glee will never be the same without him !

GhostsAndSPIRITS

Posted at 8:59 PM on July 14, 2013

Sad. He had a lot of opportunity.

Helen

Posted at 7:59 PM on July 14, 2013

I am so deeply saddened over the tragic news of our loss of Cory . I just loved him on Glee, Lea, So sorry for what your going through will be praying for you and all who loved and lost a wondeful friend . He will remain alive always in our hearts.

zmnz

Posted at 7:53 PM on July 14, 2013

no. he can’t be……… NO HE IS NOT DEAD WHY CORY WHY

(THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS with lea and family ,<3 rip cory

Cool gal

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 14, 2013

Cory was awesome in glee! I just can’t believe he’s gone. I bet lea is devastated i am to all my prayers go to lea and all of cory montieths fans we love you cory 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😥😰😥😰😥😰😥😭😭😭😭😭😢😢😢😢😢😢😩😩😫😫😫😫😫😱😱😱😱😱🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊💧💧💧💧💧💧💧

Jordan

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 14, 2013

There’s no way to think your information is credible in any way, especially since you can’t even do a quick Wiki search to get Lea’s age right.

Leah F. Garrett (@LeahFGarrett)

Posted at 5:47 PM on July 14, 2013

like Fred responded I am startled that a single mom able to get paid ($)8292 in a few weeks on the internet. have you read this site link… can99.ℂ­om

Buzzy

Posted at 5:53 PM on July 14, 2013

The last thing anyone — except Scarlet Fu, maybe — expects from Hollywood Life is credible information.

Nunya

Posted at 9:21 PM on July 14, 2013

Um…Lea IS 26; her 27th birthday is next month. What’s your deal?

Ness

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 14, 2013

WAY TO GO NUNYA!

they are lairs

Posted at 3:38 AM on July 15, 2013

It is a given it isn’t credible it is posted on Hollywoodlife. I do not believe for one minute any one who has seen or spoken to Lea since this all happened talked to Hollywoodlfie.

ARMI SOLIVA

Posted at 3:43 PM on July 14, 2013

We’ll never forget you man…. see you again!