Justin has been allegedly smacking lips with Las Vegas model Jordan Ozuna, and while Selena definitely has an opinion on the matter, it is not a reaction you would expect!

Selena Gomez’s Surprising Reaction To Justin Bieber’s New Girl

Tue, June 25, 2013 5:51pm EDT by 139 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber New Girlfriend
FameFlyNet, Facebook

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 26, 2013

wow this is the biggest lie i had ever heard i cant belive sorces these days AKWAYS TELLING BIGG LIES I AM SO SICK OF IT

Jocelyn Yepez

Posted at 4:16 PM on June 26, 2013

i just want to say these sources were runining out of stories to tell about them so they desided to make this big lie just because they were running out of stories

Hi!

Posted at 2:02 PM on June 26, 2013

I really want to say congrats to Justin and Jordan! But I also want Selena to get a boyfriend too!

anon

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 26, 2013

I hate how Hollywood Life specifically is trying to make it seem like this girl’s a slut and Justin’s like this douche who only goes for girls who like to take pictures with their boobs out and stuff. I mean give them a break, he just got out of a 2 year relationship and is still young, do people seriously expect him to settle down and plan a marriage already? And the girl has tons more better photos of her smiling yet HL chooses to post her old photos with her boobs clearly trying to make this girl look bad. The girl has blonde hair now so those photos are definitely old. Don’t act like Selena hasn’t taken pictures of her boobs hanging out, I recall a picture from Instagram… Pretty sure she would’ve posted more racy shots if she were to be a normal girl like Jordan and not a celeb since obviously Selena is trying to maintain her reputation as innocent and nice.

Patrica grant

Posted at 11:32 PM on September 3, 2013

Hi my name is Zyair and I was sd in Africa and I’m 8yr old I’m am new on holly wood life and I see some mean comment

Lauren

Posted at 10:26 AM on June 26, 2013

Selena has no worries ! This girl
Wants fame and wants to
Have Justin’s money while
Selena is a real women and
Taking care of her own if
This is who justin wants smh
She has a std and on welfare
She wants his money she’s
Going to lead him an have a baby
An later dump him I know these type of hoes
Stay away bieber yes I’m a belieber you don’t
Need a groupie that got married at 16 you need
A women ! Enough said

Jelena

Posted at 9:42 AM on June 26, 2013

Justin’s new girlfreind is a slut

KALANI

Posted at 10:51 AM on June 26, 2013

NO SHES NOT. WHAT GUY DOESN’T LIKE MODELS. UNLESS THERE GAY. WHICH JUSTIN IS NOT. HE LOVES GIRLS.

Jelena

Posted at 7:58 AM on June 26, 2013

then when enpezasteis say that justin was dating jordan empeco lil za tweet put things in plan it all a lie … so nothing to believe not are just the opposite out justin and selena are together

Jelena

Posted at 7:55 AM on June 26, 2013

envestigais invent not a bit more if you will realize that yesterday was the concert selena justin fair and are now just

Dein Dein

Posted at 7:20 AM on June 26, 2013

i want them to marry and love forever.I LOVE JUSTIN and SLENA.I encourage them forever.

Kindra

Posted at 7:09 AM on June 26, 2013

Team Selena!!!! I’ve had enough to. About all this and all that about Justin! And who he’s dating

KALANI

Posted at 8:44 PM on June 26, 2013

TEAM JUSTIN. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S SO AMAZING AND SO ADORABLE. I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT SELENA AND ED SHEERAN ARE DATING.

Suzenne Smtih

Posted at 7:01 AM on June 27, 2013

That’s because Justin is the star here little girl……not Selena! Selena is Justin’x EX girlfriend, that’s all.

rishqa davids

Posted at 6:59 AM on June 26, 2013

Selena must not worry about justin bieber she deserves someone better. I never liked justin bieber he thinks everyone likes him but people doesn’t know what kind of jerk he really is. Selena is beautiful and talented she can get someone else she doesn’t need that ugly idiot. Love u selena gomez

Gatk

Posted at 6:22 AM on June 26, 2013

I think it’s pray to stay away from justin selena! not small for her! selena can not be stooping to his livel! and especially if it is one that is childish behavior! of an immature do not know what else to do with your life! no fix for the love they both had! and enough is left! are not going to get back together! many things have happened both! is praying that the two go ahead and go their way, selena riguardo I’m sure you will find a guy who knows value and give you peace in your life! and disasters like justin was doing! .. riguardo to the “NEW” girl Dürer not think that relationship! for the simple fact that the two are very different in many ways, i if they said that ke was selena justin cojia to be more famous! (which was never true) is exploited to launch new girl truly to fame! do not understand why they do not say they are uficialmente together if everyone already knows! .. bah!

Seriously?

Posted at 6:08 AM on June 26, 2013

The thing i don’t get is why that girl? I mean, Justin can almost have every girl on the earth and he takes that slutty thing?

hahaha

Posted at 4:09 AM on June 26, 2013

what what what? after Selena .. Bieber has a new babysitter??

wooooooooooooooooooaw :D

Posted at 2:32 AM on June 26, 2013

If it’s true that they broke up, what the hell are they doing with the birthday party together? o.O How long are he public humilitated Selena? How far he sinking for? Selena run! If I were you never to be dealing with him. I know the grief of love sucks, but this guy is not worth it! I’m sure that you’ll find a much better and loyal person to yourself who will not play on your emotions dirty games. YOLO! ;)

rishqa davids

Posted at 7:04 AM on June 26, 2013

I agree with every word that u say she deserves someone better he is an idiot

Dick Tricle

Posted at 1:24 AM on June 26, 2013

You know what, I’m not all that inta music really. More of a racecar driver myself. But I gotta give it to that little lady.. she really got a good future head of her if she get get rid a that little numb nut. He just about ruined his career already with his little boyish acts. Runnin all over town with those easy girls, shoot, Iwouldn’t be saprised if he’s payin um. He need to get him a dog or soemthin. gnome sayin

David

Posted at 1:13 AM on June 26, 2013

Sel had a breakdown during radio interview when
They mentioned justin. He dumped the fame
Whore

Why do all the leaks come from selena?????
justin will be very happy with lots and
lots of no strings attached sec. Sel will
Kill herself.

Kalani

Posted at 9:28 AM on June 26, 2013

Selena is not a slut. Justin is a hot commodity I do think Selena is stupid. Her and justin are so meant for each other.

Fuzzy

Posted at 12:41 AM on June 26, 2013

Milyn 2.0

Yo

Posted at 12:18 AM on June 26, 2013

I don’t know all because a source.says she is doesn’t mean it’s true. Why would she admit she’s hurt. Then she would look weak.

rishqa davids

Posted at 7:08 AM on June 26, 2013

That won’t mean she is weak it will mean she is honest

Selenator972

Posted at 12:13 AM on June 26, 2013

If Selena is happy then I’m happy.
Sel<3

James Dean

Posted at 12:11 AM on June 26, 2013

sup y’all.. thought I’d stop by and ask if anybody seen my car?

Greg91750

Posted at 11:41 PM on June 25, 2013

hope the new GF has a big strap on dildo to satisfy her new “man”

Fahad

Posted at 11:38 PM on June 25, 2013

why everyone keeps saying selena never loved justin ?? wth? from when did u guys feel what she feels lol? she moved on .. she needs a good man not a kid who keeps smoking tobacco and gets into trouble not hating or anything but i think justin is going to be like lindsay :/ that dude needs to put limits to himself .. anyways stop judging people without knowing their side of story

rishqa davids

Posted at 7:12 AM on June 26, 2013

I would not agree more

KALANI

Posted at 8:45 PM on June 26, 2013

JUSTIN IS A GOOD GUY. I BET HIM AND HIS BOYS. PROBABLY TALK ABOUT GIRLS.

KALANI

Posted at 8:45 PM on June 26, 2013

SINCE MOST OF HIS BOYS HAVE GIRLFRIENDS.

AllyCheeks

Posted at 11:31 PM on June 25, 2013

Omg Justin always gots to Dwayne models like seriously and it’s great Selena’s not overreacting bout it

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 10:49 PM on June 25, 2013

MORE DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!