Lil Snupe’s Death: Diddy & Other Celebs React On Twitter

Fri, June 21, 2013 5:00pm EDT by 18 Comments
Lil Snupe Dies
Courtesy Facebook/Twitter/MTV

318

Posted at 9:20 AM on August 3, 2013

My heart hurts every time I see this young man pictures. So talented, he was determine,he had big dreams, & was fulfilling his dreams. I have a son to & I could only imagine something like this happening to him. My heart goes out to his mother, this was her only son. Stay Strong!!! R.I.P. Lil Snupe.

(For the coward below who made that negative comment, GET A LIFE)

Kenya

Posted at 2:24 PM on August 3, 2013

Sad this happen to him. This a dirty world full of jeolousy and envy

d

Posted at 3:12 AM on July 30, 2013

DUDE SOOOOO COLE BRUH! R.I.P. LIL SNUPE!

WhitezRbetta

Posted at 5:02 PM on July 6, 2013

Typical black family. ..mom’s ghetto have a child @ 14/15 no education & SURPRISE the child wanna rap??? May he rest in peace. ..ya’ll negros need to do better!!! If ya’ll not killing one another with a gun & aids/hiv….that’s all NEGROS do & plz spare me the comments about how im a racist. ..Truth Hurts.

Danny

Posted at 11:02 AM on July 9, 2013

It’s nothing to do with being black skinned you ignorant fool… it’s to do with poverty… look all over the world you racist moron it happens with all races.. if you look at America for example it’s mainly blacks living in poverty and racism is the main cause of that.. start to think a little will you? idiot..

Skylar

Posted at 1:32 AM on June 27, 2013

He was so young and so talented. R.I.P. lil snupe

Nkeng

Posted at 10:27 PM on June 22, 2013

That’s not the real Chief Keef tho his has the little blue check mark but RIP lil snupe

Bambi13

Posted at 11:59 AM on June 22, 2013

Who the hell is this? I work in the industry and I has never heard of this kid.

It’s sad that he died, but ENOUGH with the Willie Horton politics.
You know EXACTLY what I mean, HL!

Henry

Posted at 11:05 AM on June 22, 2013

That’s not Chief Keef’s Twitter. Atrocious journalism

Aladdin

Posted at 10:26 AM on June 22, 2013

Lol chief keef didnt even write that. His real twitter is @chiefkeef

Babyboyfl727

Posted at 10:08 AM on June 22, 2013

We had our next biggie our next 2pac all wrap up in. This grown as man shot this kid over a datum video game. Just took that kid life away. I hope you rot in hell and get rape in jail . R.I.P LIL SNUPE gone to soon homie.

Ramav25Kea

Posted at 1:21 AM on June 22, 2013

heard that he had just turned 18 & get killed over a 100$ wow he’s so young just a teenager boy Rip to him for sure a few people have heard of him before & there are people that never heard of him before I just had found out about him yesterday

Genean

Posted at 10:47 PM on June 21, 2013

Interesting………never heard of him! But regardless, it’s sad a boys life is taken away.

Myra

Posted at 8:01 PM on June 21, 2013

I waS a Big Follower of Lil Snupe this felt like a Family member when I heard this he surely will be miss…Only the good die young I will still be a Snupe Fan Always & Forever n our Hearts

Ton

Posted at 6:11 PM on June 21, 2013

That isn’t choef keefs official twitter so that aint him talking

JJ

Posted at 5:58 PM on June 21, 2013

Wow, what a big shocker. Live the thug life, die the thug life.

Kenya

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 24, 2013

So getting killed over a game is thug life really

Danny

Posted at 11:07 AM on July 9, 2013

You disrespectful person… he was shot for a pathetic reason over a video game… moron