Paris Jackson: The Sad Timeline To Her Alleged Suicide Attempt

Wed, June 5, 2013 3:00pm EDT by 9 Comments
Paris Jackson Attempted Suicide
FameFlyNet

yasna55

Posted at 11:01 AM on June 6, 2013

Honestly it has to be hard to be a child of mj….
he had been accused several years before these kids came around and truth is, only reason mj went back to the icon he once was, was because he died. Otherwise, he was a drug addict who was judged for his bizzar behavior along with the child molestation accusations from before. And on top of it these kids aren’t really his…. those kids don’t have his dna. He created this bizzar world for them… I could see why this child is having a hard time copeing. The bad part is SHE WANTS TO BE IN THE LIME LIGHT …. so all her ‘dads’ sh*t is going to be part of her baggage….

If I was her or any of those kids… I would take a break from the fame and just be a kid.

Dee

Posted at 4:46 AM on October 6, 2013

Hunny please check your facts, and she does not want to be in the “LIME LIGHT” she wished she never was, suicide was not her way of getting fame, trust me. and Michael is the father DNA has proven it, so Please, please, please Check Your Facts. Thank you :)

a.

Posted at 10:11 AM on June 6, 2013

Janet not slapped Paris this was lie!!!

harry

Posted at 7:01 AM on June 13, 2013

Reply to “A”. SAY WHAT???? Might I suggest taking a course in writing!!!

Paris, God Bless you my child. Be strong.

Posted at 8:51 AM on June 6, 2013

Wishing Paris well. This is a young lady with a wonderful full life ahead of her. This family is dysfunctional. I believe that all 3 of these young people should be taken away from this family along with the wealth that awaits them when they are old enough. I believe that there has to be someone out there that can give these 3 young people all the love, attention and support they need to get through this difficult time and help them to grow into fine upstanding citizens of America. They will always have the fame and they will always be known as Michael’s kids. To them and to him they are Michals’s kids and always will be no matter what. Paris you need to be strong, stand up for what you want and believe in and not let anyone knock you down. I also feel strongly that they need to be getting the little guy Blanket some therapy as well. He is very young and living in the environment they are in is just not healthy. I believe the managers of Michael’s estate should be parenting these children. They are overseeing his estate and part of that estate is not just the millions of dollars, but most importantly the 3 children that Michael absolutely adored and protected when he was alive.

ariana

Posted at 10:00 PM on June 5, 2013

I think she understands all TOO well what her Dad and many celebrities have been through under the glare and SCRUTINY of the media circus. She’s FIFTEEN!! Let her be a kid and stop shoving cameras in her face!! How many beautiful young daughters of Hollywood and music celebrities have to go through this until people leave them THE HELL ALONE???—And DON’T give me that CRAP about “the people’s right to know” either!!

Jason Dodd

Posted at 5:33 PM on June 5, 2013

I think she is far too young to be followed by the media everywhere she goes. She is far too young to be on twitter.She is only a young girl who misses her father and is still devastated by his premature death. I hope she can have a lot of time in her mother’s ranch and be close to nature. It will heal the pain she feels. The limelight is not a good place to be in for a vulnerable person who is sensitive and famous for being the only daughter of a world famous pop star. I don’t know the true reason for her ending up in hospital but it is a sad time for her and her family and I hope that she makes a complete recovery and gets more support and care in the future.

Jordan

Posted at 4:06 PM on June 5, 2013

I think you need to stop with these articles about her. One is sufficient. It’s just going to add more stress to her plate. Just stop.

cindy

Posted at 4:00 PM on June 5, 2013

Poor thing! She is such a beauty. I do hope she will get all the needed help. I wish her good health and courage to continue in this bizare place. This race called the “human race” will make or break you. I wish her a strong head and mind. More blessings!!