‘Game Of Thrones’ Recap: A Wild Wedding Ends In Bloodshed

Sun, June 2, 2013 11:31pm EDT by 17 Comments
Game Of Thrones Robb Stark Dies
Courtesy of HBO (3)

Alex

Posted at 5:50 PM on October 3, 2013

Soo sad for Robb’s death!! It’s not fair!! Robb I will always love you! :)

Dana

Posted at 3:51 AM on June 19, 2013

I was shocked that they all died. I was crying though the whole killings xD

Also, I can’t believe Jon abandoned his girl. They were so great together! I was sure they would have something of a future. I really have started to dislike him for leaving her behind.

And my adoration for Danaerys is growing every episode, her kindness is what I hope will win the war.

James

Posted at 6:06 AM on June 6, 2013

Hodor has learning difficulties. Labelling him as a big idiot is offensive. I seem to recall that in that scene he was scared by the lightening, not as you falsely claim, throwing a tantrum. Alot of (not all) people with learning difficulties have mental ages on a par with children, of course they are going to panic when scared. Your thoughtless comments reinforce the stigmatisation of people living with these challenges and discount them as individuals and human beings. I suggest you do some research on the subject before blurting out your predjudices….and grow up.

Gary

Posted at 9:11 AM on June 26, 2013

Enough with this ridiculous political correctness. Not only is it ridiculous in itself to penalize words, but it also makes people ridicule themselves in their attempts to censor the others. Hodor has learning difficulties?? HODOR HAS LEARNING DIFFICULTIES?? Hodor is a retarded person. Hodor is a good–hearted idiot. Denying to see the truth and like and accept others for what they really are, and choosing to dress up such truth with rounded, comforting expressions is a lot more offensive. I can love an idiot if they are good hearted. Can you? Or can you only love someone with ‘learning difficulties’ because they sound ‘better’?

In some cases, dressing up the truth can also be downright dangerous. In cases where people like Joffrey are not supposed to be called ‘psychopaths’, for instance, but ‘confused and troubled people who must not be stigmatized, but instead helped to overcome their challenges’. Let’s try to get real again, shall we?

Serious Black

Posted at 7:08 PM on June 4, 2013

Joining the feast was nothing but stupid. Robb Stark was not described being stupid.
Big mistake of George R.R. Martin. In the books I know the wife lives on and the unborn child.
Making there a cut was not good. From this moment I want all Frey dead.
Daenerys changed my mind for now. She isn’t that evil as she was in the beginning.
Balon and Jeffrey dies for sure, the leeches proof it.
But for being realistic.
Joining a feast of someone you betrayed(wedding pact) is stupid which anyone would avoid.

royski

Posted at 3:11 AM on June 5, 2013

there was no unborn child in the book…she lives but not pregnant.

Kai Neumann

Posted at 5:42 PM on June 4, 2013

Well at least i finally get to stop fast forwarding Robb starks boring scenes…so boring and dull. And lets face it, this all WAS Robbs fault for breaking that wedding oath, no matter how we look at it, so ye, Robb can say “sorry guys, my bad” when all ppl died that day are looking at him at limbo line to afterlife… I may be messed up in head (havent read books( but i loved when they killed off the boring part of series (Robbs band of no so merry men) and series can finally pick up speed.

Jaszita

Posted at 1:58 PM on June 4, 2013

I freaked out when I saw Talisa get stabbed multiple times. Then I watched the rest of the movie with my mouth wide open… in shock.

I WANT THE ENTIRE HOUSE FREY DEAD.

Alex

Posted at 5:51 PM on October 3, 2013

Me too! I hate them! Frey and Bolton must die!!! And even Joffrey the jerk!!

Guest

Posted at 8:45 AM on June 4, 2013

This wedding was traumatic. Nobody left to root for, except Jon Snow.

lovesexxromance@gmail.com

Posted at 1:51 AM on June 4, 2013

Your EDITORIAL is so biased. Her new favorite? Did Dani tell you that herself?

Brielle

Posted at 12:11 PM on June 3, 2013

I hope Arya wakes up from a horrible dream on the next episode. I’m still in shock at the death of Robb Stark and the way they murdered his wife and mother. I just want the Stark family ALIVE and back together. ;(

Jack C. Lowrie (@JackCLowrie)

Posted at 6:48 PM on June 3, 2013

as Lois answered I am amazed that a single mom can get paid $7573 in a few weeks on the computer. did you see this page… Can99.c­om

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 10:29 AM on June 3, 2013

I cannot WAIT ’til next week! That baby, though… wow (O_O)

abe

Posted at 1:26 AM on June 3, 2013

those natural parks?

Sandy Nelson (@nelson10111)

Posted at 12:51 AM on June 3, 2013

just as Todd explained I am dazzled that a mother can profit $4363 in one month on the computer. did you look at this link ————————–> Rich6.comREAL

giftedchild