Honey Boo Boo’s Dog China Was Struck & Killed By A Vehicle

Fri, May 31, 2013 6:06pm EDT by 21 Comments
Honey Boo Boo Dog Dies
Courtesy Of Twitter

Gina Montesa

Posted at 1:25 AM on August 8, 2014

I’m so furious with these people & the crew! They were so careless w/that poor little dog! She was always left outside by herself w/nothing to protect her! Their house is literally right next to a railroad track & a road… still they couldn’t even put up a fence for her! It so sad Cha Cha had to suffer so painfully at the end when it could have been so easily avoided:(

Susan

Posted at 11:13 AM on June 27, 2014

I’m actually quite sick over what happened to their dog. The poor thing pretty much lived under their house. In my opinion, this situation could have been avoided. Pets are part of most people’s families, and to know how it happened makes my blood boil. They have plenty of room to put up a suitable fence for a dog. That poor dog should never have had to suffer like that.

Becky

Posted at 12:54 AM on June 29, 2014

Susan I am with you! I always wondered if there was an animal lover on the crew that shot the scenes….and thought why is no one helping that poor dog! Every time you saw her she was itching and suffering with flea bites and panting from the heat. this little dog should of no way lived outside. She was probably not spayed as well as all the other dogs that ran loose.
You can tell that pets are poorly treated in that area. :(. If I would of been on that crew you could bet I would of made sure China was taken care of .

Hanna

Posted at 5:03 PM on November 26, 2013

While I’m very sorry for the family’s trials, and it is beyond cruel to intentionally kill a little girl’s pet (if that is what happened, but I’m reluctant to jump to such an awful conclusion), it is a pity that the poor dog was neglected in her life. I hope that any future pets this family may have are paid better attention. Please be sure to take good care of your own pets.

DONNA

Posted at 3:11 PM on September 12, 2013

ALANA THMPSON LOVE YOU!!!

DONNA

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 12, 2013

ALANA

DONNA

Posted at 3:09 PM on September 12, 2013

DEAR READERS I HOPE THE SHOW HONEY BOO BOO NEVER EVER GOES OFF THE SHOW IS A FUN SHOW AND I LOVE THE FAMILY ALANNA/JUNE/JESSICA/ANNA/LAURYN/MIKE AND BABY KAITLYN THE IS NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK FAVE SHOW REAL LOVING FAMILY GOD BLESS THE HOLD FAMILY

DONNA

Posted at 3:03 PM on September 12, 2013

I LOVE THE SHOW HONEY BOO BOO

DONNA

Posted at 3:01 PM on September 12, 2013

DEAR ALANA AND FAMILY SO SORRY ABOUT SUGAR BEAR AND CHINA I LOVE YOUR FAMILY AND SHOW GOD BLESS YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH ALANA I LOVE YOU HOPE THE SHOW NEVER ENDS SUGAR BEAR PLEASE GET WELL AND ALANA GOD BE WITH YOU ALL

Sunny

Posted at 11:00 PM on September 4, 2013

I cringe every time I watch that show. The dogs were treated so poorly. They always appeared to be left outside regardless of the weather, without even a dog house. I never saw a collar or name tag on them, never taken for walks, fed bones that could rupture their intestines, and always scratching furiously, probably of in-treated flea infestation. It is a shame that no one cared enough to let these dogs live in the house where they belong, be fed dog food (not food trash), and taken to the vet to be treated for fleas, etc. Apparently it is too much bother for them to walk a dog outside on a leash. Sadly, none of the show production cared enough to intervene. Please, if you have dogs, treat them well, provide them fresh water to drink, healthy dog food, vet care, and let them live inside the house! I’m so sorry for the needless loss of this poor, little dog. Given she was left exposed to the elements, with trains and cars moving about, it was only a matter of time until this happened. Time to take some of this show money and spend it on pet care, rather than funions and pork rinds!

Tammy Adler

Posted at 10:40 PM on September 17, 2013

To the person that wrote that they cringe every time you watch the show because of the dogs…..I could not agree with you more. I went on line tonight because I am sick every time I watch the show that the poor dog was always left outside; cold, wet, lonely, etc. I went on line to find out how I could get in touch with the TLC filming crew regarding that poor, sweet dog. I am sad to see that China was struck and killed this past May. Shame on TLC and shame on Honey Boo Boo and her family. If people are not going to love their pets like family, then they should not have pets at all!

Ria

Posted at 10:42 AM on September 26, 2013

Sunny, you are so right. Also, they need to get any cat or dog neutered or spayed if it is their pet. At least twice I have seen dogs mating on the show — not sure if China was one of them. They could let the dog be outside in proper weather if they would take some of that money they are making and fence their yard. It is because of people like this family that animals end up in shelters where many of them are euthanized.

James Donadio

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 24, 2013

I hate this family and also hate the producers of this show. It only shows how low-life fat pigs exist in pig harminy. Perhaps their dog wiuld still be alive if they oaid more attention to the dog tha the camera…….and food.

Angela Brown

Posted at 1:00 AM on July 18, 2013

I love you Alana! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Stay strong! Chi-Chi was a wonderful dog and I even loved her too. Love you!

e.r.

Posted at 9:23 PM on July 17, 2013

We love you Alana! I am so sorry for your loss. Chi-Chi lived a great life because of your family and there is no way Ch-chi would have otherwise.. Chi-chi was a lucky dog!

christy

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 8, 2013

you should not let china stay outside whole the times! stay in the house and safe!

maryvee (@maryvee61)

Posted at 7:51 AM on August 14, 2013

I agree, that dog seemed to be outside all the time! it seemed never to be allowed inside. Very sad, dogs belong inside where they are safe!

shiloh

Posted at 4:17 AM on June 3, 2013

I wonder if they ate it for dinner that nght

Knox

Posted at 3:50 PM on June 6, 2013

I’m not sure why you would want to further hurt a child that just lost a pet. No one cares if you like the show, or the lifestyle depicted. Keep the comments that are just thrown out there to hurt directed at adults please. It’s not cool to pick on an 8 year old.

fedup from Australia

Posted at 3:40 PM on August 11, 2013

You are a sick, perverted, unfunny, ignorant human being. Why people like you exist, truly baffles me. Please, stop making hurtful, foolish and thoughtless comments.
Hugs to you Alana xxoo

Lisa 7

Posted at 8:11 PM on May 31, 2013

I’m so very sorry. They are like your children. How DARE some fool do something like that to a good family and a LITTLE GIRL! Again, I’m sorry! Praying for ALL OF YOU at this difficult time. Get better. I love watching your entertaining and LOVING show! Many happy years!