Justin Bieber: Woman Alleges Singer Fathered Her Daughter In 2010

Wed, May 29, 2013 11:37am EDT by 111 Comments
Justin Bieber A Dad
PacificCoastNews

Shania9801

Posted at 5:16 PM on March 13, 2014

Now coz it’s 2014 and justin went to jail I don’t trust him anymore for what he did!!!!! Soz

Leilani Chase

Posted at 12:21 AM on February 9, 2014

My last comment sorry there were a lot of typos. Just making it clear he’s not the father.

Flore

Posted at 12:22 AM on March 8, 2014

Thank you at least someone understands and he is not the father this is just a stupid rumor going around for no reason. Just chill and say it is not true. I love the people that are with me

Leilani Chase

Posted at 12:17 AM on February 9, 2014

I don’t he is the father. Many people have kids that look like certant people but that doesn’t mean the are the parent of the child. I highly doubt he would get a girl pregnant when his career is just starting out amazingly. He isn’t the father the girl is probly trying to get attention or be a part if Justin’s life. She probly didn’t wanna tell him cuz it’s not true. She’s lying that she wants to protect her daughter from the spotlight and doesn’t want him to pay, or wants to be part of the celebrity life. She wants the attention and that’s what it’s all for. He’s to the baby daddy. And this won’t be the last girl who will try to get some dollar bills from him saying he got her pregnant.

Lola

Posted at 3:25 PM on February 4, 2014

Some crazy women…..

james

Posted at 4:43 PM on December 27, 2013

that is true he is a father and he is gay

flore

Posted at 11:08 PM on January 16, 2014

First of all the people that think he is gay wellhe isn’t that is why he is dating Rebbaca and second if you guys ron have anything else to say keep your mouths close thank you #I love oujb

Flore

Posted at 11:13 PM on January 16, 2014

Hi I am back and what I meant to say was why do u guys he is gay he is not that is why he was dated Selena an now he is dating Rebecca so LOL to your guysis faces haha# I love you JB

Lily

Posted at 5:36 PM on February 26, 2014

he is gay.

Adrienne

Posted at 8:31 PM on January 20, 2014

hes not gay but like there was text from him on the girls phone saying the same thing the source said

Daniella Plame

Posted at 8:03 AM on December 4, 2013

how to get pregnant by Justin Bieber?

gabi

Posted at 6:05 PM on November 27, 2013

So … ok I would be upset if justin was a dad NOW bcs I still think jb and selena should date but its their opinions. If they are meant to be somehow someday they will be together but now they aren’t. But in my opinion I think in a few years justin should be a dad like what his 19 and his bday is in a few months so probably around 3 years or more he could be a dad then I would be happy that he is a dad. And for all of u guys out there STOP torturing justin 1st for all of the guys ou there stop sayin his gay! His CLEARLY not and u guys are just jealous and 2nd of all girls stop claiming that u had a baby with justin or something else crazy and finally 3rd of all I don’t know but still people stop ying and making things up geez. And I’ve been a fan of justin for a long time and I know that I’m not the HUGEST fan of him but I love him his music andhis style and I will always respect him and his descions. So jb do what u tjink is right for U for us your fans out there and for whatever reason. There can be a lot of people against u but remenber there’s MANY of us out there beside u on uour side. And sorry I wrote too much just needed t to put that out there.

FLore

Posted at 7:09 PM on November 6, 2013

Justin your hot keep it up and screw wat people say:)YOLO these days

hollidae

Posted at 4:47 PM on October 8, 2013

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that it seems to be only MALES wwho call justin gay?… note to males.. make a list of 20 reasons why justin is gay in your mind.. is it because he likes to sing and dance and has great hair? Or is that only okay for usher.. justin timberlake…drake…and all the other 100 male artists with danve and vocal skills with great hair… juuust curious.. jealousy is not handsom on either of you

Aaron

Posted at 11:02 PM on October 31, 2013

He’s not gay. But, he is a major d bag, spits on his fans, throws tantrums like a spoiled toddler, demands to be carried up the Great Wall. Oh he just bought a house for his dad? Im sure that wasn’t because the media is up his butt, and he should buy his parents a house, they supported him and got him to where he is today. He is not gay, but he is a womanizer and an incoherent jerk.

Zachariah

Posted at 5:49 AM on August 31, 2013

Mommy whos my daddy?
You wouldnt believe me if i even told you.

Alexander Greed

Posted at 2:25 PM on August 24, 2013

JB can’t get anyone pregnant; you need a dick and balls for that.

Flore

Posted at 5:44 PM on November 23, 2013

Dude calm down he did not get HER pregnant that is a Big LIE God people these days don’t listen to them JB I love You. So people stop saying he is gay (NOT TRUE) and stop e got her PREGNANT cheese and rice^-^ BYE #1 Fan Bye love you JB

Flore

Posted at 11:24 AM on August 3, 2013

Dude that is hot but if it was without a shirt it would be better

Flore

Posted at 5:26 PM on August 2, 2013

dude calm your but down it is not true so shut up already I love Justin Bieber I don’t think he is gay he went out with Selena Gomez if I am not wrong I love him I am number 1 fan I love him I will always love him you should see my wall it is full of him even hearts around!!!!!:)

Ricardo Estoy Usando

Posted at 9:05 PM on July 6, 2013

Dude, Justin Bieber is gay, that’s impossible

Hope

Posted at 2:04 AM on June 30, 2013

Ok this is bogus. I looked a lot like justin did at 2 when I was 2. People look alike. Plus if she wanted nothing to do with it then why did she open her mouth in the first place? I think this is a lie

Paris

Posted at 8:59 PM on June 21, 2013

The question is why, why would justin do that, and without protection, he knew the conseqences, why.

Aly

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 18, 2013

Why is this dad thing happening to everyone? Its happened to:
-Justin Beiber
-Michael Jackson
-Bill Clinton
And probobaly many more

lilly

Posted at 9:53 PM on June 14, 2013

justin why man not cool!

David

Posted at 6:51 PM on June 11, 2013

come on people her daughter is two and she was “born” in 2010 its 2013 stuff just isnt adding up

Alina

Posted at 9:05 PM on June 11, 2013

shes still two until october

Aria

Posted at 9:34 PM on June 22, 2013

Because she was born in October 2010 and it’s not October 2013 yet, so she’s still 2. Lol…. Dumb people make me lose faith in humanity.

Belanna

Posted at 1:04 PM on June 8, 2013

The first two are impossible at the same time come on people

char

Posted at 1:27 PM on June 5, 2013

Everyone knows that there are people out there who claim such rediculous stories all the time, it is sad that people make up lies to get attention. Even if a story like this was true it is personal not something you share with the world whether a famous person is involved or not. We have all seen such bogus stories for years it just makes for good television or magazine articles and why people fall for it is beyond me.

char

Posted at 1:29 PM on June 5, 2013

As for Justin, worry about your career do not let such bogus gossip get in the way of your music and ignore the ridiculousness, because when you react to such crap as this it only fuels the fire that magazines and television are looking to develop their great story.

lilly

Posted at 9:54 PM on June 14, 2013

they are just love struck!

Katy.Ruth

Posted at 11:04 AM on June 3, 2013

I don’t beileve one bit… I hate Justin Bieber, i just think she is lying… Fot what? I don’t know.

Tom

Posted at 8:08 AM on June 3, 2013

“She’s going to leave it up to Justin to decide” Hmmm. He can make decisions? That is news.

lilly

Posted at 9:55 PM on June 14, 2013

justin cant make any decisions he needs people for that!

Briana

Posted at 10:09 PM on June 2, 2013

Not true!

Jilly

Posted at 2:26 PM on June 2, 2013

But an other magazine said that she was swedish and it´s legal to have sex in Sweden when you´re 15. And she probably didn’t know the american rules.