Tim Curry: Actor Actually Suffered Stroke In July, Rep Says

Sat, May 25, 2013 11:33am EST by 21 Comments
Tim Curry July Stroke
FameFlynet

wookiekie

Posted at 4:02 PM on November 30, 2014

I actually just saw a live performance with John Cleese and Eric Idle and Tim Curry was there. He is in a wheel chair and is still having a hard time of it. They actually commented on him during the talk. It was actually the first I had heard of him being Ill and had to look it up when I got home. This was 2 weeks ago.

cwbinct

Posted at 5:04 PM on September 26, 2014

He’s the best. We look forward to his return to the screen with great……you know.

Sherry

Posted at 11:49 PM on September 6, 2014

Mr. Curry you are such a talented and diverse actor I know you will overcome this set back. I just watched you on Criminal Minds scarey, but so were you in IT and then spectacular in Hunt For Red October. You are admired by many.

Elaine

Posted at 3:40 AM on July 23, 2014

Hi there, of course this piece of writing is actually good and
I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging.
thanks.

Josiah

Posted at 9:30 PM on April 22, 2014

I’m so glad your ok tim curry I remember you from annie the orphin

Josiah

Posted at 9:28 PM on April 22, 2014

I’m glad

Barbara

Posted at 4:15 PM on April 5, 2014

Yes, I have that question too, as do millions of fans no doubt. I understand and appreciate that Mr. Curry really values and guards his privacy, and rightfully so. But I am told that most celebrities do have an address to send “fan mail” or cards and letters, even if it is “in care of” their publicist or manager or whomever…. I have tried to find something, to no avail. Can Ms. Hurwitz or anyone please provide us with an address to which things can be sent to Mr. Curry’s attention? That would not violate his privacy. Surely it would be a big boost to see and feel how much he is wished well, and his talent admired….. and not to be reading it from impersonal public posts on electronic devices. I for one, felt frustrated after word of his stroke, that I could not convey any message of concern and encouragement to him. And I know I speak for many, many people. We certainly have no rights to his personal information, or to his private time, but we do feel as though we “know” him (not in a scary stalking way) and care about him (some of us for decades now), and wish we could express it after this serious event, but there is nowhere known of to send it. Any chance of that being shared with Mr. Curry’s admiring and concerned followers?

Jenny Rogers

Posted at 1:43 PM on June 21, 2014

Have u tried this address ; c/o Cameron- Hayward and company, 3 Lord Napier pl, London W6 England? Not sure if this is correct or current and I’m sure you probably have the info you need by now. I must tell you Barbara that your post kind of says exactly what I wanted to say when I heard that TC was recovering his health. I however have not sent anything to the above address even though I made and wrote out a card and have held onto it for ages!

Fabiola

Posted at 10:14 AM on September 25, 2014

I perfectly agree with you Barbara!And I send all my warm wishes to Mr.Curry.Love and respect.

Deborah younce

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 17, 2014

Is there a address to direct fan and well wishes mail ? I have adored Tim Curry ever since laying eyes on him and would love to mail him a cheer up letter or card.

Nicole Tubbs

Posted at 4:33 PM on December 4, 2013

I pray that Tim continues to recover from his stroke and that he is in great spirits. Not only is he one of my favorite actors, he is the reason I became interested in acting. Tim never fails to leave a positive impression on fans of all ages. His presence is absolutely mesmerizing with a voice as smooth as silk. I hope he will soon show us more of his talents. Get well soon, Tim! Hugs, love and prayers for you.

sylva smith

Posted at 1:17 PM on November 12, 2013

How about an update on his condition & progress following the stroke – other stroke victims and their loved ones need the encouragement.

vickie mcknight

Posted at 10:55 PM on October 27, 2013

I do hope Tim Curry is doing better…. He is one of my favorite actors.

Mary

Posted at 11:45 PM on June 21, 2013

I loooove Tim Curry so much, and I hope he is
doing much better! Hugs & Smooches, Tim!

Amir Kameron Laz

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 26, 2013

Fully Recover soon old Friend I know him as the voice of forte from beauty and the beast 2 and the hotel owner from home alone 2

Smith Clime

Posted at 12:40 PM on May 26, 2013

★◆★◆ I quit working at shoprite and now I make $35h – $80h…how? I’m working online! My work didn’t exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn’t be happier. Heres what I do►►►►►► QUE99.com
✔✔✔✔Too many people miss out on real love because they’re too busy waiting for the ONE to show up.

gbrooks

Posted at 12:10 AM on May 26, 2013

Something sounds fishy regarding the timeline.

DebraCostanzo (@DebraCostanzo2)

Posted at 6:34 AM on May 26, 2013

as Amy responded I am alarmed that a person can earn $4898 in 1 month on the computer. did you see this site… up444.c­om

donna

Posted at 11:36 PM on March 9, 2014

Dear tim i love you so much felt very bad to hear about you getting sick. You are my favorite actor and im so proud of you. Your forever in my prayers and thoughts and wish you a speedy
recovery hugs and kisses to a wonderful person. I made a shirt and mouse pad in your honor
and taped alot of your things. DONNA

Angie

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 25, 2013

Does anyone know that Tim Curry used to own the Los Feliz house that Robert Pattinson lives in now?

Margaret

Posted at 5:04 PM on May 25, 2013

Thank goodness!! I was freaking out. My prayers are with Tim.