Zach Sobiech’s Girlfriend Reacts To Singer’s Death On Twitter

Thu, May 23, 2013 10:45am EDT by 9 Comments
Zach Sobiech Girlfriend Amy Adamle
Courtesy Of Twitter

Chiquita

Posted at 7:44 PM on December 24, 2013

Terrific work! This is the kind of info that are supposed to be shared around the internet.
Disgrace on the search engines for no longer positioning
this put up upper! Come on over and visit my website .

Lynn Hoffman

Posted at 1:34 AM on June 3, 2013

A real inspiration to those of us who take life for granted,who don’t give all that we can and should give,to just live life to it’s fullest,and bring a few smiles to people everyday………this young mans live was not taken in vain,and we all need to stop what we are doing and reflect on that….RIP..Zack…..

Tiffany

Posted at 1:06 AM on May 24, 2013

I am sorry for your loss. May you Rest in peace Zach. Sorry this happened to you. And excuse all of us who cry over your loss. That we have to be so selfish to miss you. We cannot deny our human emotions at this time instead, but to give into the heart’s cry.

MarilynJohnson (@donnajamison268)

Posted at 10:46 AM on May 24, 2013

what Ernest answered I am alarmed that a student can earn $7135 in a few weeks on the internet. did you see this website… up444.c­om

Kale

Posted at 6:22 PM on May 23, 2013

I love his album and listen to it so much, loved his story, and I guess I thought, for some reason, he might be okay, so I cried when I found out he died (and a couple of times since). I really feel for Amy because I’m young and engaged. Before you have kids, I’m sure everyone’s very worst fear is losing the person they love. I heard that she started dating him even knowing that he had very serious cancer. What that says to me was that her feelings were very strong even in the beginning. She must be devastated. I hope that she can look back on it and be glad she was with him. I don’t know if I could be strong enough to put my heart on the line like she did.

sandy mcmains

Posted at 6:00 PM on May 23, 2013

This World has lost an amazing inspirational Kid. I am so sorry Zachs family and girlfriend have lost their loved one. my heart is heavy for you. my prayers and condolences to all of you. thank you for sharing Zach with the World. His words of living without finding out you are dying really touch me. <3

spaz101

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 23, 2013

I wish the family the best but really I don’t think any one should go on twitter right after a person dies that was really close to you it is kinda my pet peeve but the important thing that I address here is I am sorry for your loss Sobiech family and friends. #lotsoflovestaystrong

Kimberly Tidwell-Storey

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 23, 2013

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers.

abe

Posted at 11:12 AM on May 23, 2013

this was no umusement for her.