Brad Pitt Gains Weight After Angelina Jolie’s Double Mastectomy

Thu, May 16, 2013 1:42pm EDT by 8 Comments
FameFlynet

Reality Bites

Posted at 9:25 PM on May 20, 2013

He is wearing baggy clothes and layers.. there is no way to tell if he has gained weight or not. Is it s slow news day or something?

LissaCaldina

Posted at 1:33 AM on May 17, 2013

Reblogged this on Welcome To My World (My Life My Way ツ. My Destiny) and commented:
Gorgeous perfect couple !

callie

Posted at 11:51 PM on May 16, 2013

HURDY durdy doh.. No, I think Brad Pitt put on weight so he could get his picture taken and then some Pooparazzi nitwit could take a picture and the idiot’s of the World could speculate about his Weight gain and STUFF.. I wonder if Angelina just got a DOUBLE MASTECTOMY for Attention or Maybe a new role..

Do you get paid to write something so OBTUSE?. PATHETIC.

Katie

Posted at 9:53 PM on May 16, 2013

Brad has looked unhappy and stressed for years now. I don’t remember any sightings of them since the oscars last year. Could be antidepressants causing the weight gain– he hasn’t looked genuinely happy in a long time.

candy

Posted at 7:40 PM on May 16, 2013

I can not believe you wrote this. What is the matter w/ you,,,??? You can not find anything better 2 do than write about Brad Pitt gaining weight, @ a time like this? Seriously??? And if he did, who cares… His fiance and mother of his children had an enormous surgery. Wow, this is crazy, what the world has come to. I just clicked on your link b/c I literally could NOT believe this & I had to say something. Sooooooo Sad!!!

Sharon Osbourne did both 2

Posted at 2:59 PM on May 16, 2013

Please as if we do nit have Breast Cancer marathons and other celebrities Sharon Osbourne etc..
Angie is not the only one that lost her breasts ..! Doubt he cares he is not working now so he can do what he wants.. Why say that about his weight! He is not fat, or stressed about her
Mastectomy ..just living his life no big deal

candy

Posted at 7:31 PM on May 16, 2013

U seriously just said he’s NOT stressed??? His partner n mother of his children just had a double mastectomy. I can not believe this article was even written! RIDICULOUS!!!

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:20 PM on May 16, 2013

Maybe Brad removed own brain?