Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev Split — Report

Thu, May 9, 2013 12:27pm EDT by 51 Comments
Ian Somerhalder Nina Dobrev Split
FameFlynet

jeil

Posted at 3:44 AM on May 15, 2013

im a avid fan of this couple, wheuw.. sad.. :(

Nini

Posted at 2:27 PM on May 16, 2013

It is sad. They appeared well matched and it seems sudden but we don’t really know what happened behind the scenes.

Jeni

Posted at 1:42 AM on May 13, 2013

What a shame. They were THE most beautiful, loving and sweetest couples in hollywood. They made people happy just looking at them. All thebest to them separately.

Mariam

Posted at 1:31 PM on May 11, 2013

other than that if this is true we should respect their choises and wishes. And it’s not the and of the world. They are both professionals and will handle it just fine. Again IF this is true.

Mariam

Posted at 1:28 PM on May 11, 2013

ok! Now will you please make a nice and tidy queue behind me and KDY for Ian please?

KDY

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 10, 2013

I’m not deluded, this story is everywhere. If there was no truth to it, one of their reps would of spoken out against the source.

Well if Nina thinks she can do better later on, so be it…….where’s the queue to get to Ian now?

sandra

Posted at 6:52 PM on May 10, 2013

IAN & NINA ARE TOGETHER :) THIS IS A BIG LIE :) WAIT NEXT EVENTS AND YOU WILL SEE XOXO ♥

April

Posted at 11:53 AM on May 11, 2013

Is this for real? How sure are you? I’m watching VD but the experience is different now with the rumors.

Nini

Posted at 2:24 PM on May 16, 2013

They didn’t appear to be at today’s event. In fact, to me he looked not only tired from traveling but a little sad. She looked fine though.

pascaline

Posted at 3:49 PM on May 10, 2013

Ian and Nina should not breakup,they are the best couple and I think this breakup thing is going to affect their acting role as Elena and dymond:-)

Vikki

Posted at 1:15 PM on May 10, 2013

NO! It is a lie!

favour

Posted at 12:32 PM on May 10, 2013

I don’t even know they were even dating…all I want to see on my screen is stefan and elena

Crizomar DaSilva

Posted at 10:53 AM on May 10, 2013

ithe end of the worl?come on

Posted at 9:52 AM on May 10, 2013

NO JUST NO

T

Posted at 8:45 AM on May 10, 2013

WHAT???!!! NO!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY ONLY ON-SCREEN/OF-SCREEN COUPLE THAT I REALLY BELIEVE IN!!! I LOVE THE LOVE NIAN HAS AND I CAN’T JUST LET THAT GO… NO, WHAT AM I SAYING… THEY CAN’T LET THAT GO!!! I’VE BEEN EXPECTING WEDDING NEWS NOT BREAKUP NEWS! THESE TWO HAVE TO STAY TOGETHER AND MAKE CUTE LITTLE BLUE EYED BABY IAN’S! AND THAT’S THAT!

carina

Posted at 5:36 AM on May 10, 2013

‘Ian and Nina have been having some issues recently about finding the time to spend together especially since they both are really busy this summer. No matter how they planned it Nian won’t have very much time to be together this summer and it really started to frustrate them. Basically, Ian hasn’t moved out of Nina’s place yet.

They are still together but apparently they were both in L.A. Monday and Tuesday of this week and had some kind of argument. They are supposed to sit down and talk when Ian gets back from Brussels. I heard they are just taking a few days to maybe even a couple weeks (worse case scenario by July) to get their heads on straight and then they will really talk. They are very much in love and totally devoted to each other but even they have problems that rise in their relationship. Word that I got is they will weather this storm and be stronger than ever. Word was leaked by someone at the hotel where they were staying in L.A. that they were arguing and suddenly it had every media outlet believing they were broken up. They are not broken up but they are going to take the time at their own pace to repair their relationship.’

Sonia

Posted at 9:52 AM on May 10, 2013

thats purely damage control

Keana

Posted at 10:28 AM on May 10, 2013

Are u positive??? Are u reallyREALLY sure???cause I really want to believe u….I really want them together and I basically freaked out when I found out about this news this morning!!!please please reply!!!

melody molina

Posted at 5:25 AM on May 10, 2013

why….??? no!! why are you two broke up? pls get back. :(((( I am really gonna cry a river… huhuhu