Amanda Berry’s Daughter, 6, Cried ‘I Want My Daddy’ After Rescue

Wed, May 8, 2013 5:34pm EST by 37 Comments
Amanda Berry Ariel Castro Daughter
Courtesy Photo, Courtesy of Facebook

When Charles Ramsey heroically rescued Amanda Berry and her young daughter from his neighbor Ariel Castro’s basement in Ohio, the terrified woman revealed her little girl was fathered by her own captor. Watch his shocking CNN interview.

Charles Ramsey, the man credited with rescuing all three women who were held captive in an Ohio basement, was the first person to see Amanda Berry, 27, and her young daughter Jocelyn, 6, after they escaped Ariel Castro‘s basement. Charles revealed to CNN’s Anderson Cooper that both escaped women were extremely frightened — and little Jocelyn cried for her father.

Amanda Berry: Ariel Castro Is Her Daughter’s Father

Charles heard people screaming near his neighbor Ariel Castro’s house, and walked out to find a woman in the basement crying for help. When Charles broke through the door and let Amanda and her daughter out, he discovered the shocking truth of Jocelyn’s father.

“That little girl came out the house and she was crying,” Charles told Anderson in a one-on-one interview. “And I’m looking at her, right, I’m like your mama trying to help you, girl, shut up. I don’t know, right. And she’s like I want my daddy. And I said, who’s her daddy? She said Ariel.”

“I said well, how’s that possible? Because you wouldn’t — if you got kidnapped, he was having sex with you? Oh, Jesus. That little girl is his?” Charles added.

Charles Ramsey’s Heroic Rescue Of Amanda Berry & Daughter

Charles also detailed the shocking moment he heard people crying for help — and how he ended up saving three women and one little girl from captivity.

“Heard that girl scream and… Amanda said, I’m stuck in here, help get me out… So here I come with my, you know, half eaten Big Mac and I looked and I said well, what’s up. And she’s like I’ve been trapped in here, he won’t let me out, me and my baby.  I said well, we ain’t going to talk no more, come on.  I’m trying to get the door open, I can’t, because he torture chambered it some kind of way and locked it up, right?  So I did what I had to do and kicked the bottom of the door, and she crawled out of it. She grabs her baby, which threw me off, all right, so fine. I got some girl and her kid.”

They ran over to Charles’ house and both called 911. Police arrived at the scene and found two other women held captive. The owner of the house, Ariel, 52, and his brothers Onil, 50, and Pedro Castro, 54 were all arrested.

So sad. What do YOU think of Amanda’s daughter crying for her dad, HollywoodLifers?

WATCH: Charles Ramsey Talks Amanda Berry With Anderson Cooper

More On The Amanda Berry’s Daughter:

1. Six-Year-Old Girl Born On Christmas In Captivity Is ‘Happy & Healthy’
  2. Ariel Castro Took Amanda Berry’s Daughter Out To Visit ‘Grandmother’
  3. Ariel Castro Took Amanda Berry’s Daughter Out To Visit ‘Grandmother’

No live wallpapers, widgets, home screens, lock screens.
The database seems to be incomplete (several restaurants near my office don’t show
up) and the map function is a little confused about which
side of the street businesses are on. Another method which Yahoo and google
has taken to try and forestall fragmentation of Android os is usually
to to undertake a collection involving criteria that should be
followed to achieve access to the Android os market place.

heavy machining pune

Posted at 5:59 AM on September 17, 2014

This is the perfect blog for anyone who wishes to understand this topic.
You know so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that
I personally would want to…HaHa). You certainly put a
new spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

facebook security question link

Posted at 9:56 PM on September 1, 2014

Ecommerce and gals are professionals at what they perform, they know how
the operational program works, what’s functioning, what isn’t and they also frequently have custom provides they
can provide to chosen affiliates.

antivol gps voiture

Posted at 6:17 AM on August 5, 2014

Hire a private detective to tail the suspicious character.

• Reputation in the Market – The goodwill of the car
dealer is a very important factor to consider as a buyer.
The information collected then detects traffic slowdowns
or accidents, and then is able to re-direct you to the fastest route in real time.

sac hollister femme

Posted at 4:44 AM on April 11, 2014

Rappelez-vous que les enfants sont des êtres sexuels trop. Son réprimer n’est pas bon.

Jennifer H

Posted at 4:35 PM on April 11, 2014

I translated this with Google translate, and I immediately thought, “What in the heck do you mean by that?!!!” Now there may be some issues with the finer meanings of words, and it is possible you saw or were somehow replying to a different text that would have this comment make a little more sense contextually.
If not, WHAT IN THE HECK DO YOU MEAN BY THAT

Jennifer H

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 11, 2014

Please pardon this extra post

Mimi

Posted at 12:58 PM on August 1, 2013

Too Charles Ramsey & all the People who save Amanda , Gina & Mashell from Castrol s nest trap! You all are wonderful People I thank you for being soo good too help them & there Family’s more! My Prayers gose out too you all as well. Mimi

Mimi

Posted at 12:45 PM on August 1, 2013

Motning All. Too Amanda Berry s little Gril you are lucky too have a Mother like her. Don’t rver say you want your Father Becouse your Father is not the Father you rely want Father do not hurt there Mothers he’s not the Father you should have. Your Mother is wonderful be boat her. Too Gina & Michell. All my Love too you & All. Mimi I care.

M

Posted at 12:40 PM on August 1, 2013

I think what Castro did was wrong ! I’m hopeing too he is be hind bar for his Life then death! Too Michell Amanda & Gena you are the 3 Braves wonderful young Women your in my Heart & Prayers for ever. Mimi

Anonymous

Posted at 3:40 AM on July 28, 2013

Chidambaram, in his Budget speech on February 28, set the limit for selling tax-free bonds in the coming fiscal year at Rs50,000 crore, based on recommendations made by the infrastructure companies.

Anonymous

Posted at 6:13 AM on July 27, 2013

Transparency is of utmost importance to these websites. Parenting Nation, for instance, decided to do away with a panel of judges for the contest as they wanted to “avoid human intervention”. “The baby with the maximum likes on Facebook will be the winner. So there is clarity,” said Patel. “We buy something online for the winner and courier it to the parents. We ask them to take a picture of the baby along with the prize and send it back to us. The babys certificate is delivered only after we get the picture,” explained Patel, adding that this is to highlight the authenticity of the contest to sceptical parents. The team at Babynology tracks down fake profiles while at India Parenting, parents found manipulating the voting system are disqualified. “We have a method to stop them,” said Manickam, cryptically.

MCM

Posted at 6:11 AM on July 25, 2013

Initially the club would advertise only through social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.

Anonymous

Posted at 5:57 AM on July 23, 2013

While Airtel subscribers will not incur any data charges to access these services on Free Zone powered by Google, access to more advanced services such as attachment download or browse through to web sites from the ones accessed in the Free Zone would be enabled through the subscription to a standard data package. The first page of a website linked from search results is provided at no data cost. They are informed about the data charges and given the option to purchase an appropriate data package.

jordan pas cher

Posted at 1:40 AM on July 8, 2013

رȡ´ʩ мܡ973.To add new sections, Du anger en s? ? Washington State and many others. Information we collect In addition to the information listed in the .971.o do pas que pretende ler v parte inferior da Pgina inicial do Google Notcias desloque-se no menu pendente em Seleccionar edi? ?? ker vi minimera manuell hantering av skr? ? Hyppigheten av oppdateringer for strmmene i Google NyheterHva er RSS-str Also WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS ? 3067.580.649.

Michael Kors Handbags Outlet

Posted at 5:55 AM on July 6, 2013

Now, it’s over to you.

Lululemon

Posted at 9:43 PM on July 2, 2013

Inside is where you’d expect the Satria Neo to stumble a bit. Prior to this car’s launch, it often seemed that Proton was single-handily keeping the world’s flimsy grey plastic industry afloat but more recent models did show promise. Effort has obviously been put in with the Neo and there are some very nice touches but too many of the materials look and feel substandard and the dreaded elephant grey colour scheme is very much in evidence.

Nike Air Max 90

Posted at 9:34 PM on July 2, 2013

Hub in Abu Dhabi

Nike Air Max

Posted at 8:43 PM on July 2, 2013

For serious journalists, the real work of covering the fiscal cliff begins after the deal is announced.

Toms Shoes

Posted at 12:16 AM on July 2, 2013

The boys were found guilty of murder in February and in the dock today they were told they would only be freed when the Home Secretary decided it was safe to do so.

Teri

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 24, 2013

Remove the little girls photo and name! You are further victimizing her!

mitchie420

Posted at 12:50 PM on July 29, 2013

Amanda Berry is making that choice for her child by putting the kid in the shots ..and I am not sure her thinking is quite clear yet she really is only about 14 psychologically , she has been ,locked up for 10 years..

DBlock

Posted at 12:09 AM on May 18, 2013

I sent $20.00 over to the trust fund… i heard the fund reached $480,000 for the girls!!! I wish them the best!!!!

DBlock

Posted at 12:01 AM on May 18, 2013

Daddy ain’t coming back! Amanda can’t understand whats happening at this point. She will forget about her daddy, with the real life she has now!!

Alisa

Posted at 7:39 PM on May 14, 2013

They should make Ariel Castro stay in jail for life and work while in jail to pay for his daughter and his entire estate should be sold and given to these three innocent woman ! He should rot and pay for what he has done . DISGUSTING HORRIFIC DEMONIC MONSTER !!!!!

Mike Chambers

Posted at 6:23 PM on June 5, 2013

Eh… Something tells me that his estate is the last thing Knight, Berry, and DeJesus want anything to do with at this point.

Josh

Posted at 3:53 PM on May 14, 2013

I just left a comment but I had to read this comment again about the child support to make sure I was reading it right. My jaw is on the ground right now, am still speechless…am lost…am confused…who really thinks like that? Am going to pick my jaw up now and go for walk in the park.

Taylor WhitePeopleAreTheBest Hill

Posted at 6:56 AM on May 10, 2013

so who will pay for child support now? i hope not taxpayers. hope this girl is able to get a job & provide for her sweet baby girl.

Teena

Posted at 10:53 AM on May 10, 2013

You are a heartless a**hole.This “girl” will need years of therapy and never even had the chance to finish high school. The last thing people with any sense of decency are worried about is “who will pay for child support now.”

Happy Elf Mom

Posted at 8:27 PM on May 11, 2013

It’s ok, Teena. This is obviously a stupid troll. Just look at her “name.”

I’m sure every decent person is wishing these families many years of happiness and peace. I’m sure it is their best Mother’s Day ever.

Juniper Russo

Posted at 6:15 PM on May 10, 2013

Jesus Christ. If you’re reading this and your first thought is, “I hope taxpayers don’t have to pay the $100 a month in child support that he would probably owe,” you REALLY need to rethink your priorities. Sicko.

Josh

Posted at 3:43 PM on May 14, 2013

Am absolutely speechless…

Kim Royal Ladii Mccoy

Posted at 5:29 PM on May 14, 2013

u sound like a damn fool

Jamie Keaton

Posted at 10:50 PM on May 14, 2013

I can’t believe the comment about child support. After being abducted and abused and kept prisoner for ten years, you think she can just go get a job? This girl was a teenager when she was kidnapped. She’s going to have to go back to school to prepare for any job or career, she was only 16, and will probably more than likely have to be in some type of therapy for an extended amount of time. Have a heart..

nichole

Posted at 8:42 PM on May 28, 2013

how can u say something like that…………………………………

Jennifer Heckert

Posted at 3:03 AM on June 2, 2013

OMG. I hope you were somehow misinformed about this case when you made this comment as the alternative would mean you are one of the coldest, self-serving, uncaring, and insensitive creatures I have ever encountered. I cannot help but wonder if your own abuse contributed to your obvious psychopathy or if it wholly results from genetics. You seem completely without empathy or sympathy. I referred to you as a creature not only as an insult but also from lack of a better, printable, term. You are so removed from your own humanity that I could not refer to you as human. I sincerely hope there were not horrors in your past that brought you to this wretched state of being.

Greta Duffield

Posted at 4:22 PM on May 9, 2013

This abduction took place 5 minutes from my childhood home. To think those girls were locked up in that house for 10 years+ is appalling. I can just imagine the horrible things they had to endure! I see a book in the future about this horrific ordeal, maybe even a movie! God Bless these girls! Thank heavens they are free now!