Kristen Stewart Why She ‘Doesn’t Care’ About Mean ‘Family Guy’ Episode

Tue, April 30, 2013 2:03pm EST by 14 Comments
Kristen Stewart Family Guy Diss
Pacific Coast News, Courtesy of Fox

lena

Posted at 2:11 AM on May 1, 2013

For some here is envy immortal!

julia

Posted at 5:51 PM on April 30, 2013

aha ha ha ha….not everybody falls for her innocent act and sees that she’s not all that.

trisha

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 30, 2013

@ Nicole…..love your comments….lolz!! :)

Lolly

Posted at 3:49 PM on April 30, 2013

LAWSUIT!!!! Lol !!! If I was her I would sooooo sue them !!!!!!!

Nicole

Posted at 3:29 PM on April 30, 2013

When i met her the stench was of Urine.. May be she doesn’t like using wet wipes or maybe she got nervous and pea’d a little in her panties. I did not believe the gossips from 2008 that Rob n Kristen Smell bad but when i had first hand experience, i was like Oh Boy, they weren’t kidding! Rob’s breath smells and he stinks like Urine and i almost wanted to give him a gum/cologne.

sammie

Posted at 2:42 PM on April 30, 2013

It is abso true she’s got a flat and puny butt, she actually has an ugly boy like bod.

zorak

Posted at 3:01 PM on April 30, 2013

saw on the road. She looked just fine to me

Smile

Posted at 2:26 PM on April 30, 2013

It was mean, ignorant, and false. I only watched the show once & thought it in poor taste. I hope every Kristen fan and every sympathizer boycotts the show!

zorak

Posted at 2:22 PM on April 30, 2013

It takes a lot of courage to bully some one. Hats of to family guy for showing such guts

TTW

Posted at 7:30 PM on April 30, 2013

@Zorak It wasn’t bullying it was a joke and it’s called knowing how to take one. Something you clearly don’t know how to do.

Jean Baker

Posted at 2:18 PM on April 30, 2013

When I once met Kristen Stewart she smelt like a flower and her behind was probably the most sexiest part of her body. She is just flawless and anti plastic. Hollywood go f**k yourself:-)

Glenn Martin

Posted at 2:44 PM on April 30, 2013

I agree, well said!

Nicole

Posted at 3:26 PM on April 30, 2013

@Jean Baker. I met her 3 times in total on different occasions. When i took a pic with her at red carpet, i did not notice any smell but her toe nails had dirt in them which you could see through the stilettos. Other two times i met her at concert and walking out of bowery hotel. Both times she had this bad stinch around her. I think she does not use perfume. I remember taking a pic with her and her hair had no scent(shampoo or otherwise) as they brushed my face. She does have a FLAt as a Frying pan Chest. However, her Butt probably stinks too, I take it she doesn’t use wet wipes.

Too much hate