Selena Gomez’s Radio Disney Awards Performance — Her Sexiest Yet?

Sun, April 28, 2013 1:32pm EDT by 40 Comments
Selena Gomez Performance Radio Disney Music Awards
Getty

Best adult live webcam sites

Posted at 9:32 AM on July 8, 2013

I am a reader of this unique blog for awhile and it always delivers.
I am hoping to read more posts in the style of your last one.

AWESOME

Posted at 10:34 PM on May 5, 2013

BECAUSE JUSTIN BIEBER IS A JERK AND SHES OLDER THAN HIM SHES 20 HE 19 I THINK BUT SHES 1 YEAR OLDER THAT HIM AND YOU JUST LOVE JUSTIN DONT YOU CAUSE BIG NEWS FLASH I AINT A JUSTIN BIEBER OR JUSTIN FEVER FAN -_- -_- HES NOT A GOOD BOY HE TOUCHES HER BUTT WHICH IS WRONG WHEN SHE WAS ONLY 17 AND HE WAS 16 :p THERE YOU HEARD IT MARYAM YOUR PROBALY GAY CAUSE SELENA AINT GOSH WAT IS WRONG WIT THIS WORDL WHAT IT WRONG WITH THE HATERS YOU HATERS AND MEAN PEOPLE REUIN THE WORLD…!!!!!!!!!!! GO TEAM SELENA THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE HATERS KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

Harmony

Posted at 7:40 PM on May 5, 2013

Omg not to be mean but at the start right when she started singing she soooo scared me lol i just turned off the speakers hahahahahahaha i was soooo scared lol

AWESOME

Posted at 10:35 PM on May 5, 2013

lol mt

Anna Tu

Posted at 12:53 PM on May 18, 2013

name Anna Tu song raiod disney selena gomez

Lourdes

Posted at 11:00 PM on May 4, 2013

I took my 9 year old daughter to the Awards Show last week, she had the picture matt that a few of the NICE Disney stars signed like Blake Michaels, Diamond, and Chloe. She was ecstatic! BUT as a mom, I have to comment that I was very disappointed with the Disney Stars who wouldn’t take a minute to come out and greet their awaiting fans at the back entrance, either before or after the show. Really?? YOU only have the status you do because of all those kids watching you! I will slowly but surely get my daughter to NOT be a Disney fan if this is how you treat fans like her. AND then you don’t even televise the show! Really?

Done with Disney “has been” Stars!

AWESOME

Posted at 10:38 PM on May 5, 2013

you aint a child mother okay your not a child and just like a Mexican girl named selena she had so much money and her manger killed you you think selena GOMEZ wants that happening to her? no way and anybody could grab her AND DONT WATCH DISNEY CHANNEL FINE YOU WILL BE SOUR MAYBE

AWESOME

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 1, 2013

and plus WERE ALL HUMANS THE 1 WHO IS AWESOME IS JESUS HEAVEN! THEY SING BETTER BUT COMMON SHE HAD TO MUCH PRESSURE AND DANCING SINGING MOVING SHE DIDNT EVEN HAVE TIME TO BREATH AS I WATCH IT GOSH ALL OF YOU HATERS KEEP YOUR HORRIBLE COMMENNTS AWAY CAUSE I MEANT IT I CHECK THIS WEBSITE EVERYDAY IF I HAVE DO YOU BETTER REGET POSTING A MEAN COMMENT OR SAYING YOU DONT LIKE HER OR ABOUT THE VOTE AND WHY WOULD YOU SEARCH UP THIS THEN UH UH UH!!!!!!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU JUST TO SAY MEAN UGHLY HORRIBLE THINGS? REGET IT REGRET IT REGRET IT REGRET IT REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAUSE SHE AWESOME AND SINGS BETTER MUCH BETTER THAN YOU DANCES MUCH BETTER THAN YOU HATERS IS BEAUTIFUL THAN ALL OF YOU WELL THATS NO QUESTION SHES PRETTY AND SHE HAS A NICE HEART AND SHES BETTER THAN ALL YOU HATERS ( I ONLY SAID HATERS) STOP IT DONT SEARCH THIS IS YOU DONT LIKE HER!

AWESOME

Posted at 2:11 PM on May 1, 2013

I agree with Maryam I don’t believe forever beleiber your just mad selena stop dating Justin I think its better with them not togethere and plus him touching her in the beach look at the photos in the photos she was 17 her was 16 and he touch her I don’t wanna say were but this was the hottest I mean didn’t you see her dress and moves well I think its awesome stylish so GO TEAM SELENA