Kristen Stewart: I’ll Marry Robert Pattinson — Report

FameFlynet

HELEN PRINCY

Posted at 5:22 AM on August 8, 2013

THEY LOOK PER FECT TO GETHER

Ashley Robinson

Posted at 11:25 AM on July 20, 2013

I’ll be so happy if Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson get marry because they are great together…….. Best wishes to them all I would be happy for them to get marry…….

alena wright

Posted at 7:56 PM on June 15, 2013

I wish that Kristen Stewart and Robert pattinson would just get married and I also wish them all the happiness in there whole life that’s if they still want to be together and if they want to get married. If not then they need to get on with there. Life and just be happy for each other

Marchia Dolbow

Posted at 8:56 PM on June 15, 2013

This iz a old story!! But i do wish they would get married!! But if they choose not to get back 2-gether; then i wish them both the best !! Even though i think Robert iz a slime ball for takeing her back!! I am glad she dumped him in the end for leading her on! Peace Out!!

Samuelle 40

Posted at 3:41 PM on May 5, 2013

Comments about both of them just getting more and more far fetched ,Rob just make your mind up and get on with total commitment if that’s what you both want or call it a day it’s now nearly 10 months ago how much longer is this going to go on for,when there is no news false rumours put out to sell mags often with very derogatory articles about both of you and Kristen to the point of absurdity .True fans want to see you married and happy at last with smiling faces .

Isabella

Posted at 1:43 PM on May 5, 2013

I think they will get married, but it will end in a nasty divorce if she cheats on him again

ALEXIS

Posted at 5:24 PM on May 3, 2013

KRISTEN’S GOT THE FACE! SHE WOULD LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS A BRIDE ;)

ALEXIS

Posted at 5:22 PM on May 3, 2013

AAAAWWWWWW, THEY LOOK PERFECT TOGETHER!!!!!!

Hazel G. Flores

Posted at 5:07 PM on May 1, 2013

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job Ive had. Last Monday I got a new Alfa Romeo from bringing in $7778. I started this 9 months ago and practically straight away started making more than $83 per hour. I work through this link, MOJO50.COM

johnnie b good

Posted at 8:52 AM on May 1, 2013

guarantee u peeps that he’s not trying to marry this slut. as long as they’ve known each other, if not married by now they never will. he was headed in that direction with her but after she masacred his self-esteem IN PUBLIC TO THE WORLD, he’s not going down that road with her anymore.

Margaret

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 30, 2013

The day they anunce thier engagment will be the day I tihnk we can say alls well that ends well

Gloria

Posted at 2:31 PM on April 30, 2013

If it’s true of cource, that would be great to see/hear they would a fantastic couple.
Kristen really would make a beauitful bride and Robert would look handsome as well.
All I want is for them to be happy together I wish them love and happiness and peace as well.
I’m wishing them the best of luck and best wishes to both. I’m their fan and I love them both so good luck. P.S. please be faithful and true, and always keep your communcation open and be honest to one another and spending lots of time together. yes I hope they do get married and live happy ever after so good luck to the both of them, love these two hope things works out for them.
From your fan love them both, wishing them peace and happiness.

Samuelle 40

Posted at 8:32 AM on April 30, 2013

Kristen has done all that Rob asked of her and made the commitment he in turn has shown his commitment so can only hope they just get on with it now ,what are they waiting for .Maybe they will beat Angie and Jen down the aisle and produce a Pattinson Baby as well in the not too distant future..Goodluck to both of them let 2013 be the year to remember .

ROBSTEN FOREVER (@robsten_OTD)

Posted at 9:37 PM on April 29, 2013

OMG! Best wishes to both of them. Can’t wait for this day. AWW!

Marchia

Posted at 3:37 PM on April 29, 2013

I wish they should do what they to do !!!!!!!! Kristen would make a beautiful bride ! But itz up to them . Peace Out 2 both of you !!!!

chandraprakash tripathi

Posted at 4:53 AM on September 25, 2013

I want to marry Kirsten Stewart and would love if she accepts my son and become his mother.