Luis Soltero Admitted To Killing Girlfriend Becky Kasper With Dumbbell

Thu, April 25, 2013 10:50am EDT by 9 Comments
Becky Kasper Murdered
Courtesy Facebook

paleblueeyes24

Posted at 11:44 PM on September 10, 2013

Nope TX no longer offers special last meals for an inmate about to be executed. They get the same food as everyone else.

Michelle Wong

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 12, 2013

I still can’t believe she’s gone. I just saw her a week before that terrible thing happened. I can still see her face, and remembered the conversations we had that last day I was with her.
I never thought Luis could have done such a thing.
Becky was a great person, very easy to talk to, and one of my very good friends.
I feel some regret, thinking that I could have stopped this somehow in some way.
I am disgusted that I considered Luis a friend, and I am sorry that I had supported their relationship. I had no idea this would happen.

Rest in Peace, Becky.
I miss you so much.

Sydney Meyer

Posted at 3:00 PM on April 28, 2013

Im beckys sister, and as much as you might think that this article is helpful- to fully explain how everything happened to her- i dont think that it is totally necessary to go into such grusom details about her last moments. if anything i would think you would go more into detail about how luis’ one question was- do they still offer last meals on death row- id like to order something from texas. this is sick. I am deeply saddened by this and i hope that you reconsider your words next time you write an article. no one wants to read all the gory details on how my poor baby sister spent her last moments.

Pete

Posted at 1:05 AM on April 26, 2013

This is such a terrible tragedy, I cant believe there are people that evil in this world. I knew Becky and she was such a wonderful person……I hope that this guy rots in hell where he deserves to be

me

Posted at 2:13 PM on April 25, 2013

She was From Northfield, MN i went to school with her

Anonymous

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 25, 2013

This is so sad…I hope this man gets the punishment he deserves. And FYI, there is no such thing as south cloud minnesota. St. Cloud might be what you meant. Just thought you might want to have your facts straight on this story.

Anon

Posted at 1:20 PM on April 25, 2013

I hope you rot in hell you S.O.B. how dare you think you. Can take the life of anyone, let alone an innocent teenage girl. I’m praying that Becky’s family has comfort in this time of need.

azul chavez

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 25, 2013

glad he turn himself in

self

Posted at 11:08 AM on April 25, 2013

the guy is grazy and beyond monster