‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Damon & Stefan Stage An Intervention For Elena

Fri, April 19, 2013 1:50pm EDT by 13 Comments
Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 21
Courtesy of The CW

Orthopedics Doctors

Posted at 4:27 AM on March 25, 2014

hey there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise a few technical points using
this website, as I experienced to reload the site a lot
of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had
been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading
instances times will sometimes affect your placement
in google and could damage your high-quality score
if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot
more of your respective fascinating content.
Make sure you update this again very soon.

Celf

Posted at 4:52 PM on May 3, 2013

Elina has noreason to turn back on her humanity.. She has lost all relatives and her close allies ar vampies. Also the danger of being killed as human looms everytime. So what’s the point when she now has power?..

Shadowslayer1209

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 27, 2013

Elena should be with Stefan and the writers should bring in someone new for Damon. Someone just for him someone that is not harbouring feelings for his brother

moe money

Posted at 11:37 PM on April 25, 2013

but i still love vampire diaries it rocks

moe money

Posted at 11:36 PM on April 25, 2013

i hope elena does not turn her humanity back on i like her like this mean and stuffs is not fair that stefan got to be mean during the whole season 3 and now they won’t let elena be mean she lost everyone in her family in this season even her brother jeremy so i hope elena finds a way to not turn her humanity on and I hope she teach the salvatore brothers lesson cuz damon and stefan are really starting to pissed me off in this season 4 elena told them if they keep trying to fix her she is gonna keep killing people

adeleke atinuke

Posted at 7:55 AM on April 21, 2013

vampire diaries is a very lovely movie, i wish i am one of them

Carly marks

Posted at 2:38 PM on April 20, 2013

I think elena should choose damon because they are alike in someway, and about her humanity she will definitely get it back, well eventually!

bethanyw

Posted at 6:09 AM on April 20, 2013

I totally agree with Anna… one of the Originals could compel Elena to turn her emotions back on (but that would be too easy). And she knows the Salvatores would never kill her so why would she be scared of them? Their “surprising source” for backup would have to be Katherine… because Klaus might still want Elena alive in case she gets the cure (for his hybrids). I do admit, it will be nice to see “Evilena” suffer for all the nasty things she’s done.

emoosh

Posted at 4:43 AM on April 20, 2013

what season do they do now and when it will come on T.V plz tell me or if there is any link I can see

Maya

Posted at 11:02 PM on April 19, 2013

the surprinsing source should be Katherine, but who cares I all “Caroline has a confusing and dangerous encounter with Klaus” omg what does that mean!!??? :D Klaroline

Anna

Posted at 10:03 PM on April 19, 2013

Either Klaus, Elijah or Rebekah can compel her to turn her humanity back on but I guess, for the sake of having a compelling (pun intended) storyline, they’d rather drag the whole thing on til the end of the season. What I don’t understand is that Elena expressed “fear” yesterday and not “pain”. She feared she might die. I don’t know how repeatedly torturing her is gonna incite her to turn her humanity back on. The aim of torture is to elicit information by provoking pain: she’s a vampire, she can withstand pain. Yesterday, she was afraid of dying: her fear came from there since she knew minus Stefan, Bonnie (in full expression mode) would have killed her. Elena does know the brothers would never dare to kill her. TBH, they should have tasked Klaus with this: he’s so good at scaring the sh*t out of people.Did you see Tyler’s face yesterday and how fast he sprung out of there?

matt

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 19, 2013

Why cant klaus just compel her to turn her humanity back on?

aisha

Posted at 2:08 AM on April 21, 2013

why would Klaus care about Elena ? Rebekah doesnt want her to turn on her humanity because no humanity elena will give her the cure and … I dont get why Elijah wouldnt.