Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Bond Over Their Love Of Smoking

Wed, April 17, 2013 7:12pm EST by 50 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Smoking
Splashnews

Posted at 1:58 PM on June 27, 2013

I was very pleased to uncover this great site. I need to to thank you for
your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it
and i also have you bookmarked to see new things in your site.

Shawneewolf

Posted at 2:08 AM on June 19, 2013

Maybe

Emily Willow

Posted at 1:26 AM on May 12, 2013

If I was then I would try to quit eventhough it’s hard but it’s not good for then. I really don’t get it how they bond with smoking but I believe in god and god believes in then.

SchoolandUniversity (@freeeduaid)

Posted at 2:26 AM on April 22, 2013

Reportedly, the once again totally in love couple packed on tons of sweet, cuddly, nonstop PDA . . . more … Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Bond over Shared Nasty, Unhealthy Obsessions … They were also spotted smoking like . . . more … to be making the best of things while he is away from his girlfriend, Kristen Stewart.

Georgia

Posted at 1:00 PM on April 20, 2013

I have never smoked but have COPD from inhaling secondhand smoke during my life. I don’t drink nor do drugs. I don’t own a gun either. My point is I do not encourage anyone to do these things. You pay for it sooner or later. Life has a way of biting you in the tail in spite of everything. I saw my m-in-law drop dead in front of me from smoking and she had just gotten home from the hospital. Not a pretty picture. Her lungs filled up with fluid. Same as drowning. We do the best in life that we can and the cards we are dealt.

M

Posted at 10:35 AM on April 20, 2013

pretty sure she quit last summer and so did he.

No No

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 20, 2013

They did quit last summer but I think Rob started back after July. He was seen several times smoking the ecigarettes in Australia while promoting BD2. plus being seen at clubs smoking regular cigarettes. To be fair though, I have looked at several pictures since his return from making the movie the “Rover& I have not seen one. in his hand or mouth. Not saying he not smoking, hopefully not as much. Kristen was seen & photographed this past week taking out the trash with one in her mouth. The photo was on Eonlines. Wishing them both good luck in quitting.

hope and pray

Posted at 7:24 PM on April 19, 2013

Are Kristen and Rob going to get cancer together too? If they smoke together they’ll probably die together at a very young age! I hope they don’t have kids to leave behind without a Mom and a Dad! Cigaretts will KILL YOU!

disgusting

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 19, 2013

KS is a disgusting woman with disgusting habit