‘Vampire Diaries’ Clip: Damon & Stefan Plot To Save Elena — Watch

Mon, April 15, 2013 10:30am EST by 34 Comments
Vampire Diaries Video
Courtesy of The CW

nightmagic

Posted at 11:51 PM on April 21, 2013

i dont know if they can save her but i know they would never give up on her .i love it when stefan and damon work together

STELENA SHIPPER YO

Posted at 7:55 PM on April 16, 2013

well first of all stefan is not a boring character people are just jealous FYI, and everyone also knws that stefan and elena will end up together

STELENA SHIPPER YO

Posted at 7:57 PM on April 16, 2013

dont judge or write bad replys yo and dont hate

Cher

Posted at 12:23 PM on April 16, 2013

K, how about DON’T have ads spitting out commercial after commercial on the same page you have a clip for us to watch? Nothing like “at a moment like this I’m glad I uses Tampax Pearl” while trying to hear Stefan and Damon’s conversation. Fail.

Rachel

Posted at 11:22 PM on April 15, 2013

I love seeing the Salvatores working together; I really hope they can work to mend their relationship. I’m also curious to see how their plan to save Elena works out, and I can’t wait to watch this episode with my DISH Anywhere app. I travel a lot for my job at DISH, so I am never home to see shows when they first air. But my app lets me stream shows recorded on my DVR, to my tablet, so I never have to miss out on new episodes.

Linda (@LindaMikeC82)

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 15, 2013

Oh come on, you know Stefan is not going anywhere, and as for the show I will always be a fan, I think they are all great. And yes I’m a Damon and Elena fan, and I think Julia does a great job writing the story, you can not make everyone happy, you try writing and see how many people you piss off. Remember it’s only TV.

nightmagic

Posted at 11:54 PM on April 21, 2013

as a delena fan i just wish the writers wouldnt build them up only to make her chose stefan at the endof the series Damon would do anything for elena and has stood by her endlessly and their chemistry is amazing !!!

aisha

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 15, 2013

Stefan needs to go find a life that doesnt have Elena in it.. maybe hell come visit Damon and Elena in the future, but he doesnt need that right now.

aisha

Posted at 3:17 PM on April 15, 2013

I know Damon’s upset about Stefan’s declaration…. but shouldnt he be more” no dont go”? I find it odd. I really hope he does leave Mystic Falls.

Linz

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 15, 2013

Why can’t I watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says no playable sources found?!?!?!?!

nightmagic

Posted at 11:56 PM on April 21, 2013

try tvshow7 or project free tv or series cravings just write that in the computer

Lana

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 15, 2013

Oh my God, how annoying has Damon gotten?! I hope he takes the cure & then kills himself, the little prick!

Harper

Posted at 1:43 PM on April 15, 2013

Yes, let’s hope that happens and then TVD will face cancellation.

maria

Posted at 1:23 PM on April 17, 2013

LOl! so true, everywhere you go you read , I am still hanging in there for Damon, and doesn’t that Man get more gorgeous very Day, like that is even possible.

zara

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 15, 2013

lana, you ship stefan the most boring character??????????

Lana

Posted at 2:05 AM on April 16, 2013

Yes because Stefan is the one that she’ll finally end up with. I mean the fact that her & Stefan’s relationship lasted for about a year and a half-give or take-I don’t see DE lasting for even half of that lol:-) Once Stefan tries to move on, Elena will just want him back…

Taki

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 15, 2013

I hate Defan. I cannot get into it. Get Elena back so these guys can stop pseudo-bonding, it makes me sick. It makes me even more uneasy to know that I’m probably supposed to like Stefan’s new declaration and these moments in general.

dmac

Posted at 12:56 PM on April 15, 2013

Good luck with that, according to JP, Stefan/Damon are the real love story in this show and their bonding is not going away.

mr

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 15, 2013

DRAMA sorry

jenna

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 15, 2013

Are you mad that you can’t have Damon? Dude, calm down.

DarkSalvatore

Posted at 11:29 AM on April 15, 2013

What’s wrong with you guys? Elena’s out of control. She needs to be helped and brothers are bonding together for once, To put it mildly, back off with your Stelena ship. It gets annoying.

jenna

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 15, 2013

so if someone has an opinion you delena’s start the usual rant? getting old really fast.

mr

Posted at 11:29 AM on April 15, 2013

stefan has become a drana queen

sarah

Posted at 11:26 AM on April 15, 2013

What a let down Season 4 has been. Turning Elena into a vampire and having Damon act all whimpy and pining has RUINED this once great show. I miss my hot, drunken, skirt chasing Damon! I used to look forward to Thursday’s. NOT ANY MORE! As for Stefan, I can see why he wants to get away. Stefan should get away from Mystic falls and have fun.

dany

Posted at 11:39 AM on April 15, 2013

what? excuse me but stefan is always boring

jade

Posted at 4:49 PM on April 15, 2013

I love Stefan ;can’t see how he’s boring at least he’s not hitting on other peoples girlfriends or is that what makes people interesting to you.

Fabe

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 15, 2013

Leave Elena alone!

sarah

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 15, 2013

I hope someone daggers her and let Damon and Stefan get on with there lives.

queen

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 15, 2013

what????????????? wasn’t damon crushed for 3 fucking seasons??

dmac

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 15, 2013

I think he did that to himself, Damon made the choice to chase after his brothers girlfriend so him being crushed was self-induced. Just because he decided he was in love with the girl doesn’t mean he can automatically have her, she was in love with his brother. I am not sure why you want Damon with Elena she has stripped him of everything that made him Damon and he has turned whiney, needy, and quite frankly kind of boring, three things I would never have described Damon as in season 1.

michel

Posted at 3:53 PM on April 15, 2013

if damon is boring, wtf is stefan???? dull vampire…edward 2.0

maria

Posted at 1:27 PM on April 17, 2013

Damon could not be boring if He tried, He is holding everything together.

Ally

Posted at 11:02 AM on April 15, 2013

It’s sad really that the only way for Damon to keep Elena is for Stefan to back off. It didn’t seem to be a problem when Damon couldn’t stay away from Elena back in the days of SE going strong! Anyway, we’ll see how long it takes for DE to self destruct without Stefan’s heart to continuously crush!!

dmac