Snooki Denies Eating Disorder: ‘Does This Look Anorexic To You?’

Thu, April 11, 2013 10:33am EDT by 9 Comments
Snooki Eating Disorder
Courtesy of Instagram

Buy Twitter Followers

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 28, 2014

With havin so much content do you ever run into any
issues off plwgorism oor copyright violation? My blog has a lot
of unique content I’ve either written myseelf or outsourced but it seems a
lot of it is popping it upp all over the internet
without my agreement. Do you know any solutrions to help protect against content from
being ripped off? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

Vanessa

Posted at 5:29 PM on July 18, 2013

I think she looks great … Ppl always gotta start rumors & that she has a eating disorder.. Please .. Look at her muscles on her arms .. Hahaha .. snookie keep doing u babe .. U look beautiful && ur baby boy is so adorBle …

emily

Posted at 1:16 AM on April 12, 2013

She looked WAY BETTER when she was chunky!!!!!

Nicole

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 11, 2013

She looks great,she has been working out with a trainer and lost some weight so what… people are just jealous they can’t do it.

Mary

Posted at 5:22 PM on April 11, 2013

At 4′ 8″s she is the size of a child! What should she weight? I’m 4′ 11″ and 115 lbs and the dr. Say I should lose a couple of LBS! I take a 2 or 4 size clothes. Any smaller and I’d disappear! Your going about it the right way Snookie!

J.Gi Federizo

Posted at 2:08 AM on August 8, 2013

Yeah, her weight should definitely be based on her height. I’m 4’11” like you. Not sure why your doctor says for you to weigh less then 115lbs. For our height, our BMI says we are still in the “normal” range if we weigh 123.5 lbs. I think the minimum for us not to be underweight is 119lbs. although I’ll have to recheck. Check your BMI first because you might become underweight if you’ll lose more pounds

LaLa

Posted at 3:16 PM on April 11, 2013

She’s pretty, wouldn’t look too skinny if her head was shrinking down with the rest of her.

chris

Posted at 2:55 PM on April 11, 2013

She is really pretty here actually!

abe is doing it?!!?

Posted at 10:50 AM on April 11, 2013

yessssssssssssss, SEEK FOR PROFESSIONAL HELP!!