Kris Jenner Threatened To Kill Kim Kardashian, Alleges Late Husband

Thu, April 11, 2013 3:12pm EDT by 14 Comments
Robert Kardashian Diary
FameFlynet, Courtesy Of Instagram

sarafire

Posted at 4:29 AM on April 15, 2013

I don’t believe that for a second they are too close. Something would have slipped out by now by one of the siblings if that were in fact true. How much is Ellen getting paid to say this bull anyway?Book or more interviews. This is so ridiculous..

Lanie

Posted at 1:07 PM on April 12, 2013

Kris Jenner comes across to me as a real snake and b*tch. Some pics I have seen of her glaring with her mouth pursed, she looks like a real witch. I hope her talk show tanks. The majority of “fans” the skank sisters have are teens anyway, they don’t watch talk shows. I believe these are Rob Kardashian Sr. real diaries. The fame whore family who loves money over anything else would be suing if they were not real. Khloe is not a Kardashian in blood, Kris Jenner is as much as a whore as her daughters, and Bruce Jenner has serious issues. Dysfunctional family to the core.

No rest for dear Dad Robert

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 12, 2013

I believe every word that is coming out of these diaries. She should never win Mom of the year. If Robert were alive today these girls would not be doing a quarter of what they are doing. This man will never rest in peace.

RJ's head fits in Kims Vag

Posted at 6:38 AM on April 12, 2013

I wander what that Chanel bracelet you are wearing will buy you in hell, You eyesore!

DC

Posted at 6:21 AM on April 12, 2013

I’m not surprised.

joseph james

Posted at 5:38 AM on April 12, 2013

I don’t believe that

Bill

Posted at 12:12 AM on April 12, 2013

Robert would be so ashamed about what they have done with his name. And what people think when they hear the name Kardashian . Sad!

jas

Posted at 4:37 PM on April 18, 2013

Exactly! They didnt do any of this while their dad was alive.

Love22

Posted at 6:51 PM on April 11, 2013

What kind of mom are you kris how can you theatened your daughter and I hit you kris

Love22

Posted at 6:44 PM on April 11, 2013

I hit kris Jenner and I am so sorry that happen to Kim and khloe and kourteny

Lisa

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 12, 2013

WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????

shishi

Posted at 5:41 PM on April 11, 2013

Feel sorry for all the girls.used as a tool.sad sad reality.

johnwayne1

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 11, 2013

@shishi, They are all old enough not to be used as tools. What they do now is because they are money hungry, conceited, better than thou tramps.

Lisa

Posted at 11:01 PM on April 12, 2013

Wish she went through with it. Discusting! I SOOOOOO agree with John Wayne 1! Now, IT IS THEIR FAULT! Their father must be in limbo right now! That poor man is NOT resting in peace. He would be SO EMBARRESSED if he knew ANY of what these pigs do. I’ll pray for his soul.