‘The Carrie Diaries’ Season Finale Recap: Carrie Is Betrayed By Sebastian & [Spoiler]

Mon, April 8, 2013 9:00pm EST by 15 Comments
The Carrie Diaries Season Finale
Courtesy of The CW

Kayla

Posted at 12:00 PM on November 24, 2013

I think carrie should go back with Sabastan!!!!!!! They are a better couple….I’m sure more people would like them to be back together then the person now. Carrie should of lost her virginity to Sabastan!!!!!!! I hope and pray she gets back with Sabastan!!!!! Please writers get them back together

Emi

Posted at 11:59 PM on June 29, 2013

when will the second season be out??????????

jjjjjeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmzzzzzz

Posted at 6:21 AM on August 29, 2013

October 25

kaliee

Posted at 7:34 PM on May 31, 2013

when will the second session come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please,please tell me

crystal

Posted at 8:25 PM on October 20, 2013

october 25th

Nichole

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 26, 2013

I love this show.

ikasha mills

Posted at 11:13 AM on April 26, 2013

when will carrie be back on her show.

ofmodeandmen

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 10, 2013

Since Bushnell is basing this off of her novels (if I recall, she has no rights to the characters on the SATC series), her version of Stanford is not the Stanford we grew to love in the series. In fact, I think there’s a good chance that her Stanford may be the hot version from her original novel. This show will barely tie into the series.

Though, it would’ve been cute seeing her and a young Jeremy “lip locked through most of the 80s” in his AMC Pacer. Then, again, you’d have to count the guy she lost her virginity to after having a joint and “three thrusts”. That… not so cute for a coming-of-age show. Continuity, in this case, s not our best friend.

Tamiah J

Posted at 2:00 PM on April 9, 2013

The must go on!!! Carrie and Sebastain need to take a little break than the can go back together but right now is not a good time. Awwwwww the 80s – 90s needs to come back! My generation needs to go sot in the corner! Anyway this show rocks and i give it 10/10!!!

mandy

Posted at 11:58 AM on April 9, 2013

This was such a great way to end this first season of The Carrie Diaries. Between Walt’s coming-of-age drama and the ties between characters of Sex and the City, there is definitely more to look forward to with these stories. I just hope we get a chance to watch it all unfold in a second season, but honestly I haven’t found as many people that are as in love with this show as we are! In fact, I only know a handful of ladies from my office at DISH that even kept up with it, and my roommates always opted to watch something else while I tuned in. At least I didn’t have to miss out on this adorable drama just because they didn’t like it now that we’ve upgraded to the DISH Hopper. Since this DVR has three independent tuners, we are all able to watch our shows even if they air at the same time!

Lilly

Posted at 4:17 AM on April 9, 2013

There better be a second season, this show is really good and so underrated:)

Jess

Posted at 9:41 PM on April 8, 2013

When does the second season starts! Cant Wait :)$86

Hope

Posted at 9:40 PM on April 8, 2013

If there isn’t going to be a second season, I’ll be so upset. The season finale left off with such a cliffhanger!

Katherine

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 8, 2013

There better be a second season.

carrie watsien-not carrie bradshaw