Adam Lanza: Sandy Hook Shooting ‘An Act Of Revenge’ From Bullying

Sun, April 7, 2013 2:03pm EDT by 5 Comments
Adam Lanza Bullied
Landov

Joe

Posted at 2:44 AM on April 17, 2013

He really was was a heartless soulless psychopath who took pleasure in murdering defenseless children.

He was an animal and his mother was an imbecile, nothing more nothing less.

Anna

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 8, 2013

Just a shame. A horrible tragedy happened, and all we know is we have this man to blame. We don’t even know why. The details. Did he go to school at Sandy Hook? Was there a reason he ended 20 children and 6 adults lives. Was it just these certain children and adults? Did he have something agenst them? Their families? No one will know. Rumors say his mother taught him to shoot. And other rumors say he’s emotionally/mentally unstable. If he’s either, I’m not sure about teaching him to shoot. (My opion, of course.) I dealed with bullies practically my whole life. And heck it’s not fun. But ending your mothers life and yours and the lives of 26 innocent people who don’t have anything to do with you or your bullying problems is not the way to go. And 20 of them are children. There parents must be tromitized! Their family members! Their siblings! And there cousins, even! How do you explain to their little cousin that they got gunned down and died at a DAY OF SCHOOL?! I was petrified to go to school. I wanted to stay home. We rang bells at my school for the 26 lives that were lost. Being the person I am, I cried my eyes out. They will always have a special place in my heart and I hope one day we know the truthful reason for why that killer did what he did. R.I.P Victiums of SandyHook Shooting. Gone but not forgotten<3

morekare

Posted at 5:27 PM on April 7, 2013

I bought my son a punching bag when he was young and I had him take boxing lessons and karate lessons. I think it’s human nature for young children to pick on the weaker ones. But they must learn to become strong mentally, spiritually, and physically. We live in a tough world and you have to be “strong” to survive. But shooting at a gun range is obviously not the answer. May all the dead RIP.

guest43

Posted at 3:27 PM on April 7, 2013

I teach my kids to fight back with words as well as fist! if necessary.
Bullies are just punks who want to look cool. If they have to work everyday to kicks someones a$$, they will more then likely leave that kid alone, and find someone who won’t fight back.
As a 1st grader my son encountered a bully on the school bus. The kid and my son were the same size, but the bully was several years older. The bully had just lost his dad to a shooting and the mom wasn’t getting him any help.My son was a quiet child who always followed the rules and avoided trouble. He became this kids target. The bully punched him, choked him and almost broke his finger. The school did nothing! because they felt sorry for this boys situation.
I told my son that the school did nothing to this kid and that the kid would be coming back for him again. I told him to be ready to defend himself at all cost!
The kid came at him again on the bus ride home and my son fought him with everything he had. The bully not expecting this came out the loser in the fight. When this happened the school called me stating my son was suspended from the bus for 2 weeks for fighting. I promptly cussed them out and told them had they nipped the ish! in the bud a week before it wouldn’t have come to that. I finally talked to the bully’s mom and she got her son some help for his anger in losing his dad so suddenly. My son had no more problems during elementary school, because others knew he would defend himself.
I know violence isn’t the answer but a least teach your kids to defend themselves as a last resort.

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 2:47 PM on April 7, 2013

Murder became Hollywood star. Where the world is heading?